• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to win some Kopi $ from the BPL..

jw5

Loyal
Wah, Looney on the bench. RVP starting against Fullham with Kagawa.
Reading vs Sunderland postponed because of heavy rain, some call it ponding. :eek:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aston Villa vs Everton: Aston Villa win

Man Utd vs Fulham: Man Utd win

Tottenham vs WBA: Draw

Norwich vs QPR: QPR

Southampton vs Wigan: Southampton

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swee if u want make rules here. Then u party yourself. :biggrin: Seriously my interests are only in the games so i don't need tips and i treat football bets as nothing more than can be forfeited. :biggrin:

Limpeh where dare to set rules here. Thought this thread is how to make $$$ from bpl? Of thread topic change to bragging football knowledge, them limpeh paiseh hor.

Swee boh?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight's men to watch :biggrin: :

Graham-Dorrans-001.jpg

Darren-Bent-Aston-Villa-Premier-League-PA_25540901.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway limpeh dont watch futbol at home at pcc. Here's where i watch futbol. Real bets with real cash. Not some internet illusion. ่:wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway limpeh dont watch futbol at home at pcc. Here's where i watch futbol. Real bets with real cash. Not some internet illusion. ่:wink:
Sorry forget to post real pics of live action. Not some internet pics.

D49F50EF-8010-4E72-8FC4-77D62E9528EF-230-0000046FC4C06264.jpg

Any bros here want to pay me a visit?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought this thread is how to make $$$ from bpl?

Swee boh?

You are right on the thread title so i should refrain from posting about soccer in this thread as there is a particular asshole freeloader that lurks in here for free football tips. I am against freeloaders as i want them to learn the hard way by paying and learning from it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right on the thread title so i should refrain from posting about soccer in this thread as there is a particular asshole freeloader that lurks in here for free football tips. I am against freeloaders as i want them to learn the hard way through paying. :biggrin:

Me get my tips fron asianbookiesdotcom also swee swee share here. 4 tips all masuk. I also mentioned in earlier post not once, to check out asianbookies to learn from the pros.

Ok, i rest my case liaoz. Good luck to all.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me get my tips fron asianbookiesdotcom also swee swee share here. 4 tips all masuk. I also mentioned in earlier post not once, to check out asianbookies to learn from the pros.

Ok, i rest my case liaoz. Good luck to all.

Bro, i was an active member in ASB from 2004-2007; those days when these 2 top tipsters Kanasai & Kanachi ruLed the turf..many forum members worshipped them Like God.
But the fLipside came when a smart ass noticed that these 2 chaps were actuaLLy the same guy who'd predicted
the opposite of one the other..:eek:
From then on, i have never visited that site since.
MoraL of the story ? ..there's never a free Lunch.:cool:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, i was an active member in ASB from 2004-2007; those days when these 2 top tipsters Kanasai & Kanachi ruLed the turf..many forum members worshipped them Like God.
But the fLipside came when a smart ass noticed that these 2 chaps were actuaLLy the same guy who'd predicted

This 1 old trick lah. Just register a few nicks and post all the possible permutations. That's how those paid tips hotlines work. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ExactLy..infact i started my own tipsters' site after that..:wink:; when one caLL for any tips was $50 bucks..:o:biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading vs Sunderland postponed because of heavy rain, some call it ponding. :eek:

Luckily i had chosen not to underestimate and write off Wiese and overrate de Jong to go for high scoring otherwise it will be dull. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You would have make a pile if you follow my 4 matches last week. I believe all very detail on what to bet. Ironically, all from asb. Dua kang yao siu here need to be beware. The 2 names you mentioned at asb i aware but no really gods like you said. Paiseh to say, you listen to wrong stuff. Experiment the thing i told you and you probably be winning more than talking about theories here.

Swee boh?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You would have make a pile if you follow my 4 matches last week. I believe all very detail on what to bet. Ironically, all from asb. Dua kang yao siu here need to be beware. The 2 names you mentioned at asb i aware but no really gods like you said. Paiseh to say, you listen to wrong stuff. Experiment the thing i told you and you probably be winning more than talking about theories here.

Swee boh?

Guessed we are both seasoned bettors bros, to each his own.We have our fair share of winnings & Losings too..so
it's not Like i am going to foLLow you or otherwise..:cool:
Btw bro, i have yet to try that stuffs you recommended me.I better do them fast, before i miss out on the train.
Kumsia for reminding me again !..:wink: :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swee! NOR-QPR under. But some water money gone cos' side bet only 0-0 never bet 1-1. Overall still Swee!

Now Chelsea - Newcastle. Chelsea [email protected] (12bet) dare to eat boh? This one limpeh no feel yet so hehehehe.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF! Sunderland and Reading haven't open plate yet!

This one no plate but me go with Sunderland. If later plate open, odds swee swee. Me just take Sunderland. Mai Tau Tia liaoz. :wink:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hooray! Man Yoo won! Now Gary Lim of TNP can brag about it in full coverage tomorrow unlike the Everton game where it was reluctant and bitterly composed, brief report and one day late. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: