• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to win some Kopi $ from the BPL..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are also some forummers who will take what we discuss about matches very seriously and later when the outcome is not as they expected, come back here and kpkb, have to beware of this type ................................ :biggrin:

So far have yet to see any kpkb posting here Leh..or we are just too amateurish to be noticed ?...:o:wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right !..we caLL them bo-ai-wan :smile:..better than some of my buddies who used to pay top $ for some stupid
sure-win websites that cost them Like $500 bucks per tips ! :eek:

I only aiwan i never place bigger stake when my picks go in zhun zhun....
I never listen to others, I like to bet based on history and against the market....always believe in boat heavy will sink.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Sam humji tonight. Switch from 4-2-1-3 to 4-3-3. I think he's afraid of this man:

michu_1093530s.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only aiwan i never place bigger stake when my picks go in zhun zhun....
I never listen to others, I like to bet based on history and against the market....always believe in boat heavy will sink.

My own's take :
1.) Betting based on history: this methodoLogy sure to get you bLue bLack aLL over..go figure how many soccer
pundits went wrong with this theory.i rem Losing big-time once when the pundits predicted a PooL's home win over Birmingham, aLL becos they have never won at PooL's ground for that Last 50 years ! ..Knn.:(
2.) Heavy boat wiLL sink: i am aLways an ardent fan of this theorem..:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh to say. Bet football is about luck and not all the theories. Me lucky to follow someone me win. This week maybe I unlucky and lose leh?

Directors, How about go asianbookiesdotcom and post your theories? :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
My own's take :
1.) Betting based on history: this methodoLogy sure to get you bLue bLack aLL over..go figure how many soccer
pundits went wrong with this theory.i rem Losing big-time once when the pundits predicted a PooL's home win over Birmingham, aLL becos they have never won at PooL's ground for that Last 50 years ! ..Knn.:(
2.) Heavy boat wiLL sink: i am aLways an ardent fan of this theorem..:biggrin:

1) This is as reliable as inspecting animal entrails to predict the future. Humans have the propensity to look for patterns when there are none. What has the result of 50 years back got to do with the present? :rolleyes:
2) This is assuming bookies can control football. They can't. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, Limpeh me play Buriram and Bangkok Glass jalan. Swee!

Directors? Got any tips boh?
Another 15 mins to FT. Need just one more bola dio Hosay hosay. KNN, limpeh need to go Pak Tor at Soi Bua Khao Liaoz. Will drop by at Irish Rovers to catch the remaining matches.

jw5

Loyal
So far have yet to see any kpkb posting here Leh..or we are just too amateurish to be noticed ?...:o:wink:

that fellow I have in mind has not come to this thread yet, he used to complain in the old tcss thread that the predictions there were not accurate.
what did he expect? free tips and easy money? :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that fellow I have in mind has not come to this thread yet, he used to complain in the old tcss thread that the predictions there were not accurate.
what did he expect? free tips and easy money? :biggrin:

Bro jw, with respect, football betting is a serious biz. Many think they sibeh kiang wor. think they know a few english names of footballet and trainer come here dua kan yao siu.

Here's a match between issan and jaroen. Serious.

B42FF680-75F5-4AB9-A346-BDF4BEF61AD0-230-000004621177156F.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Bro jw, with respect, football betting is a serious biz. Many think they sibeh kiang wor. think they know a few english names of footballet and trainer come here dua kan yao siu.

Here's a match between issan and jaroen. Serious.

Well, to be fair, there are more than one aspect of football betting.
Some like to analyse the players, tactics, coaches' styles, etc.
Others prefer to concentrate on odds, spreads, movements, etc.
Yet others only believe in bookie influence and just focus on that.
To each his own, and it can be serious if it involves money, but important thing is to bet based on our own judgement and what we can afford to lose, i.e. treat is as entertainment and not money-making exercise. Otherwise sure to be disappointed quite often.

Btw, I don't even follow A,K,J, Ass leagues, let alone Thai league, since don't watch and not interested. English championship and serie A also not very interested. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Wah, Swansea 3-0 liao.
Ok, my only "theory" is that football betting is for entertainment, so bet small on good odds. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, to be fair, there are more than one aspect of football betting.
Some like to analyse the players, tactics, coaches' styles, etc.
Others prefer to concentrate on odds, spreads, movements, etc.
Yet others only believe in bookie influence and just focus on that.
To each his own, and it can be serious if it involves money, but important thing is to bet based on our own judgement and what we can afford to lose, i.e. treat is as entertainment and not money-making exercise. Otherwise sure to be disappointed quite often.

Btw, I don't even follow A,K,J, Ass leagues, let alone Thai league, since don't watch and not interested. English championship and serie A also not very interested. :smile:
Ok bro, got your msg. Just hope thos without real knowledge to stop bragging their futbol knowledge. Many knowledgable people out there. My suggestion, quote bet before the match and preferqbly with the odds like what i did last week. Like that, i welcome them to pattaya and probably can share some good stuff. Swee boh?

jw5

Loyal
Ok bro, got your msg. Just hope thos without real knowledge to stop bragging their futbol knowledge. Many knowledgable people out there. My suggestion, quote bet before the match and preferqbly with the odds like what i did last week. Like that, i welcome them to pattaya and probably can share some good stuff. Swee boh?

bro, sweeeee, of course sweeee................... :smile:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Swee if u want make rules here. Then u party yourself. :biggrin: Seriously my interests are only in the games so i don't need tips and i treat football bets as nothing more than can be forfeited. :biggrin: