• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to win some Kopi $ from the BPL..

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy.Just hedge your bets against those so-caLLed tipsters from TNP ! ! ! :biggrin::eek:

Very easy... Juz bet against Liverpool while they play away. At least won't lose $$$ while eat ball. WBA win @ $5.50 starting odds.

I have since gave up taking Liverpool since last season & never look back.

FYI I'm a KOP fan. Bet EPL games really cannot be emotional one. Can up lorry very easily.

jw5

Loyal
Very easy... Juz bet against Liverpool while they play away. At least won't lose $$$ while eat ball. WBA win @ $5.50 starting odds.

I have since gave up taking Liverpool since last season & never look back.

FYI I'm a KOP fan. Bet EPL games really cannot be emotional one. Can up lorry very easily.

But if u watch the match with Liverpool playing, what do u hope for?
Your team to win or u win your bet? Difficult isn't it?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Betting a little on total goals for La Liga matches.

For La Liga all the 3 games will be low scoring. That's why i have no interest. Total goals will be 1-3. These two days the high scoring games were from DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia, Eredivisie. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
For La Liga all the 3 games will be low scoring. That's why i have no interest. Total goals will be 1-3. These two days the high scoring games were from DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia, Eredivisie. :biggrin:

ok man, we shall see. sg pools don't have those 3 competitions unfortuntely.
I'll like to hear how u analyse the Bilbao - Betis match. told u that first day can give surprises, unfortunately never bet.................

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last match for the first round of games. Let's hope Everton can help to make it 6 out of 10 for me tonight :biggrin:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if u watch the match with Liverpool playing, what do u hope for?
Your team to win or u win your bet? Difficult isn't it?

Take $$ more impt.

No choice, bro. Support inside my heart can already. At the most KOP home games I let go. :o

Those days with robbie fowler & steve mcmanaman were long gone.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll like to hear how u analyse the Bilbao - Betis match. told u that first day can give surprises, unfortunately never bet.................

That game just buy total goals. No need to crack your head. Llorente, Javi Martinez were absent and will be leaving their club soon. My focus was already on DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia, Eredivisie so i did not want to be involve in too many games. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Last match for the first round of games. Let's hope Everton can help to make it 6 out of 10 for me tonight :biggrin:

Liverpool!! $$$
Wigan!!! $$$

WBA and Chelsea score!!!!
Cruxx: zzzzzzzzz.............. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
u haf clinton666 cheering 2gether wif u! ... :eek:

anyway, moyes wil roll over ...

I remember last year u claimed moyes told baines to purposely hit the post with his free kick................... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't knoe abt you guys, bros.

I have tried betting Sgpools bet 11 & 12. HT DRAW on bet 11, 0-0 or 1-0 on bet 12.

I have won quite abit on A-league. Have not tried on BPL yet.

And never never tried to bet in J league. It's a freaking kelong matches. Put $$$ lose $$$ one.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember last year u claimed moyes told baines to purposely hit the post with his free kick................... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Moyes will make him eat his words tonight. I'm looking forward to the defensive partnership of Carrick and a jaded Vidic with Scholes and Cleverley in front of them. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I didn't knoe abt you guys, bros.

I have tried betting Sgpools bet 11 & 12. HT DRAW on bet 11, 0-0 or 1-0 on bet 12.

I have won quite abit on A-league. Have not tried on BPL yet.

And never never tried to bet in J league. It's a freaking kelong matches. Put $$$ lose $$$ one.

I seldom bet HT score, becos if I'm watching the match, half sian at half time, if u know what i mean.

Never bet before on J league or A league (or other asian leagues), my preference is BPL and La Liga, maybe a little Bundesliga, and all with sg pools.

jw5

Loyal
Moyes will make him eat his words tonight. I'm looking forward to the defensive partnership of Carrick and a jaded Vidic with Scholes and Cleverly in front of them. :biggrin:

I think po2wq's theory is that Moyes wants to be the next Man Utd manager........... :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok man, we shall see. sg pools don't have those 3 competitions unfortuntely.

I am surprised that after one season, u still don't know how 3653 and Granada play their football. Very likely for these two clubs to adopt back their old game strategies. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It scares me a little that u went to dig up that old post. :o
Anyway I said that after u hinted that Moyes wanted to be Man Utd manager. :wink:
me remember wat me said n din said ...

me never hinted dat, iz ur interpretation ...

jw5

Loyal
me remember wat me said n din said ...

me never hinted dat, iz ur interpretation ...

I thought at that time u were hinting he wanted to be the next Man Utd manager and wasn't too keen to win that game.
But if I'm mistaken, sorry for my misinterpretation. :o