• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to trust India doctors like that?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
...so, if you are rich and got money to choose doctor, your life expectancy is higher. If you are poor and got no money, your life is worthless. Is this the kind of country that sinaporans want?

Yes rich means live longer. Got money to hire better doctors - especially for cancer means can detect cancer earlier with no delay, better surgery skills to remove cancer cells neatly, can afford expensive cancer medicine.

Whereas in B/C ward for cancer means delayed treatment (wait months for appointment), don't know which doctor and from which country (got qualifications and experience?), generic medicine or expensive medication considered non-standard and not-subsidised.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of report would make any one fall sick, and the sickly ones fall dead, to see an ah neh doctor. Why the paps are not doing checks to ensure sinaporans will not be harmed by fake doctors, unqualified doctors, toilet class doctors, etc from ah neh land?

They don't care about ensuring the quality of doctors at all. Just less than a decade of opening up to foreign doctors in large numbers already saw a few recent cases of deaths caused by foreign - one indian, one angmoh - doctors. And i remember another death caused by pinoy doctor some time ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo loh koon choo eh sai tu gharng lui buay sai tu hor

Yes ministers' salary cannot delay a cent! Which other country pay minister millions to have no hospital bed increase for years? and no increase in local qualified doctors until too late.

EllaAbby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What bullshit you peoples are writing there about so professional profession doctors, what ever the thing but doctors had heart and they always help poor and peoples to give them healthy life. why are you not discussing about other poor under developed countries. Web master should had to take precautionary steps and ban these peoples really hurting. 3453 2334 2432 4543 21/19 987

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a report about an ah neh woman doctor who injected certain drug into the wrong part of a patient who subsequently died.
It is not known whether the death is linked to her injection.

How could a doctor be allowed to practise in the island who did not know where and how to do injection? This kind of serious negligence gives rise to grave concern. Next time, you are attended to by any ah neh doctor, say your prayer first to tell your God to save you from harm.

Since I am paying, I hv the right to reject all ah neh & pundek drs.................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This more than one year ago thread on India doctors can have almost 200k views and 20 guests at this hour 6 am. What kind of disgusting criminal activity is going on?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What bullshit you peoples are writing there about so professional profession doctors, what ever the thing but doctors had heart and they always help poor and peoples to give them healthy life. why are you not discussing about other poor under developed countries. Web master should had to take precautionary steps and ban these peoples really hurting. 3453 2334 2432 4543 21/19 987

I vaguely recall seeing this post but was not interested in this topic anymore. Anyway it was obviously not bullshit that we are writing here but based on Reuters report on the prevalence of fraud in India medical schools and sharing personal experience of India doctors in Spore. If you are INDIAN doctor and have dispute with the accuracy of Reuters report, you should raise it up with Reuters. Don't blame readers who are doing legitimate discussion on Indian doctors based on the report and accuse us of why we are not discussing about other poor underdeveloped countries when obviously the Reuters report is on India only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie men in this forum are inferior and deserved to be treated by India doctors. PAP should import more India doctors into Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This more than one year ago thread on India doctors can have almost 200k views and 20 guests at this hour 6 am. What kind of disgusting criminal activity is going on?

This thread is proof that PAP imported shit and give jobs to these shit that are not only ungrateful but evil shit that turned around to harm Sporeans like me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those thieves and robbers guests in this thread, you are the shame of your country. No wonder some countries so many rapes, it's a reflection of the shameless people doing shameful act.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is proof that PAP imported shit and give jobs to these shit that are not only ungrateful but evil shit that turned around to harm Sporeans like me.

PAP imported shit from mudland and rape capital of the world India to harm Singapore citizens like me. Shame on these foreign ingrates and PAP.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family had a scary experience at KTPH. An elder was attended by a cardio consultant from Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University who could not explain the medical condition clearly, wanting to keep the discussion super-short to avoid questions from our family member. In conclusion, there were two serious issues with him, he didn't care about patient (really don't care or trying to avoid questions) and he was not sure about what he was doing. Avoiding questions was the worst part.

My concerned cousin was the caretaker of our elder and appeared to know more about Cardiology than this doctor from India in the course of our interactions.

On my part, i checked that the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University BY ITSELF is a new medical institution, started 1987 in southern india and according to wikipedia "granting affiliation to new medical and paramedical colleges, government or self - financing; and awarding degrees" which hinted that there is a chance that the doctor is from an affiliated new medical colleges.

That was the last straw and we never went back to KTPH.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family had a scary experience at KTPH. An elder was attended by a cardio consultant from Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University who could not explain the medical condition clearly, wanting to keep the discussion super-short to avoid questions from our family member. In conclusion, there were two serious issues with him, he didn't care about patient (really don't care or trying to avoid questions) and he was not sure about what he was doing. Avoiding questions was the worst part.

My concerned cousin was the caretaker of our elder and appeared to know more about Cardiology than this doctor from India in the course of our interactions.

On my part, i checked that the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University BY ITSELF is a new medical institution, started 1987 in southern india and according to wikipedia "granting affiliation to new medical and paramedical colleges, government or self - financing; and awarding degrees" which hinted that there is a chance that the doctor is from an affiliated new medical colleges.

That was the last straw and we never went back to KTPH.

Yes KTPH is a nice looking hospital marred by low quality doctors from India. I shared my experience before too in this thread. But cannot speak the truth without being harmed by Indians. Just need to look at what happened to me. PAP is the jinx in my life in every way. Malaysia govt boleh!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
34 guests at 2.30 am. Wonder where are those sinkies and mudlanders bashing shitskins? Like rotten mouth cottonmouth. No guts to appear here to bash real pool of their favourite people?

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just doctors.. its just the tip of the iceberg.. buying of certificates is rampant and widely practiced.

Basically any profession that needs a certificate can be bought in India. It just how much u willing to pay. You can get the best school certificates if you pay more with your name in the schools actual registrar as a graduate, even if u never even attended.

Why do you think those that can afford it in India do not want to hire any of the locally certified professionals? Why do you think the anything made by the locally certified professionals rarely seem to work? or collapse? or kills?

Looks at any IT systems made or software written by engineers from India. Quality is usually dubious and poorly written and codes are full of bugs. There is a reason why they are cheap

Last edited: