• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to support loser pools when....

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why feature only selective games and conveniently left out some including the one below? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

3fQRZLI.jpg

sgpools supporters in this forum should be thankful that i am indirectly helping them by taking swipes at loser pools from time to time. :biggrin:

Looks like i may have to update my siggy again.
:biggrin:

Only fools place football bets with SG Pools... shitty odds, some matches deliberately left out and you can't even do real-time betting. :biggrin:

Moral of the story : Don't bet on International Friendly matches if u can because

It is a time when country managers experiment with their line up and fine tune their squad.
Key players may be missing
Players don't give 100%
And of course there is always the possibility of kelong
If u must then don't bet heavily

Last edited: