• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Beheading Culture: Woman claims to be Islamic State supporter, threatens to behead cops

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...porter-threatens-DECAPITATE-Indiana-cops.html

Shocking body camera footage shows the moment an Indiana woman threatened to decapitate local police officers as she claimed she was a member of the Islamic State terrorist group.

‘If y’all don’t get fired, f****** toast, ISIS will cut your f****** heads off,’ Sierra Justice Malloy, 43, could be heard telling officers who responded to reports of arson outside a Spectrum cable store on Old Business Road in Evansville Sunday night….

‘You’ve been hit by terrorists at the worst time, you just don’t know it yet,’ she tells the police — whom she accuses of ‘selling my children to pedophiles’ and keeping children under government buildings to drink their blood.

Malloy was charged with flag desecration, intimidation, criminal mischief and trespassing. She is being held a the Vanderburgh County Jail on a $1,500 bond….

‘The called advised grass was on fire approximately six to 10 feet from the building,’ Officer Ed Kitzinger wrote in an affidavit obtained by the Evansville Courier and Press. ‘The fire department was on scene already and the fire had been put out.’

By 9.52pm, police-worn body cameras showed an officer approaching the scene, where Malloy was already in handcuffs and a green flag could be seen waving from the top of a flag post….

Malloy continued to hurl a flurry of slurs and homophobic insults at the officers in the heavily-censored video while officers behind her took down the green flag.

At that point, she threatened to ‘cut your f****** heads off.’

‘My head?’ an officer asks.

‘Yeah, he’s going to cut your heads off,’ Malloy responds. ‘You don’t know who I am, do you? You’re going to find out who I am.’

One of the officers then asked Malloy if she follows Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein, to which Malloy says: ‘Maybe I am. Happy 9/11.’

‘Yeah, you’ve been hit by terrorists at the worst time, you just don’t know it yet,’ she continued. ‘Indeed, watch what I tell you boys.’

She then accused the officers of having ‘children underneath these government buildings, f*****abusing them, drinking their blood.’

She also said they ‘sell my children to pedophiles,’ all of which are apparent Q-Anon conspiracy theories.

Malloy continued to curse out the officers, when the officer whose camera was recording approached the green flag, now on the ground.

‘What is that?’ he asked.

‘An Islamic flag,’ his colleague responded.

‘Oh, that’s an Islamic State flag?’ he clarified.

‘Yeah, she is ISIS,’ another officer off screen could be heard saying.

‘Yeah that’s right I am ISIS, indeed,’ Malloy admits, to which the officer whose body camera is recording simply says, ‘huh.’

According to court documents obtained by the Courier and Press, Malloy went on to claim that her ISIS handle is Lori D. Franklin.

A public Facebook account corresponding to that name includes a slew of anti-Semitic content and features posts associated with the Q-Anon movement like #SaveTheChildren and #KidsforCash.

She also claimed on the page that she is the daughter of neo Nazi Joseph Paul Franklin, a notorious serial killer in the 1970s, accusing the FBI of framing him.

Other posts said white people are under attack from integration in the United States and calls for justice for the January 6 rioters.

‘I’ve lived long enough to see Americans left in Afghanistan with our enemies the Taliban,’ she writes in one post in August.

‘White Americans have been set up and murdered by the government. We are now labeled as domestic terrorists just by being White in America. #WhiteLivesMatter,’ she claimed.

Another post also featured a swastika over a candle saying ‘Be the light.’…