• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to siam corrective work order?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yes,i am very man!

Krafty, you really look in a bad state of mind. This is the second time in one thread that you've misundertood others. I think that Cleareyes meant that if you're a man, just do it and settle it off.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo... I know lah,just fooling ard...
Krafty, you really look in a bad state of mind. This is the second time in one thread that you've misundertood others. I think that Cleareyes meant that if you're a man, just do it and settle it off.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor chap! He needs someone to talk to all the time. Any intern out there wants him for his psychiatrist couch?

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha...ha...not a good idea but quite funny!:rolleyes:

Another idea for you.
Drive your taxi and crash into one of those office where the meet-the-people session is held.
You will become instant hero and be punishing those people that are causing you your problems.
But make sure you crash into the office and not the waiting area.
Don't want you to injure the innocent people.
Go for the person inside the office. :p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you willing to pay I got ideas. PM me kena catch not my problem. Cannot discuss here because a lot spy.

Raven37

Very sorry to ask but I accidentally missed my CEO date and contacted NEA immediately. It's the weekend, so they took down my message and the details.

But would I be charged again for more serious offence? I will immediately serve this week as it's really a careless error not deliberate