• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro.

I just remember Sam's famous quote:wink:

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

That bugger Sam is an intelligent chap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lunacy, like the rain, falls upon the evil and the good, and although it must forever remain a fearful misfortune, yet there may be no more sin or shame in it than there is in an ague fit or a fever.

Of course. Only those evil devils who smeared others have sin and ought to be ashamed.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
............. Szasz wrote: "If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia. If the dead talk to you, you are a spiritualist; If you talk to the dead, you are a schizophrenic." ............

If you prefer first video you are normal

[video=youtube;inQrMmh6QaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inQrMmh6QaE[/video]

....... but geniuses (like me ahem) prefer this other one .......

[video=youtube;Hq4KcI9AGl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4KcI9AGl0[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you prefer first video you are normal

[video=youtube;inQrMmh6QaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inQrMmh6QaE[/video]

....... but geniuses (like me ahem) prefer this other one .......

[video=youtube;Hq4KcI9AGl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4KcI9AGl0[/video]

Evil devils are those humans who think they are God with no sins while others are all sinners with nothing to offer except sins. The reality is these evil devils are the ones with much more sins and slandering others with lies from their dog eyes see people down trait is one of their greatest sin. Here is one example: Onitsuka the Msian SPR

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....orum-since-rtn-of-scroo&p=2410905#post2410905

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one reason why you should stay away from people with "unsound mind".

News Report :

A young girl in Taiwan was beheaded in broad daylight on Monday morning (March 28), according to several online news reports. -
The 4-year-old was reportedly decapitated right before her mother's eyes at about 11am but could not be saved in time.

A 33-year-old man, surnamed Wang, has been arrested by the police according to South China Morning Post (SCMP). He is said to be 'mentally unstable' and has a record of drug-related crimes.

The suspect had cut off the girl's head in Neihu, eastern Taipei, using a cleaver.
Shanghaiist reported that he had bought the cleaver from a shop this morning and wandered around Xihu Metro Station after that.
It was there that he spotted the little girl who was riding her mini scooter, according to Apple Daily.

SCMP reported that the girl's mother had thought Wang was going to help her child "ride up a hill" but his actions proved otherwise as he started stabbing her several times with the cleaver.

"The first thing I did was grab hold of the man, but I wasn't able to stop him. All I could do was hold him and stop him from escaping, while calling for help," said the mother, who witnessed the entire scene.

She was reportedly "just one metre" away from her daughter.

Eye-witnesses had tackled the suspect to the ground before police arrived, but it was too late to save the little girl.

Known affectionately to her family as 'Little Lantern', the child had wanted to pick up her siblings, her mother told reporters.

According to SCMP, surveillance camera footage retrieved by local media from outside a restaurant showed the suspect pacing back and forth on the street looking agitated before the incident happened.

Taiwanese television operator Eastern Broadcasting quoted the suspect's father as saying that his only son had previously been treated in hospital for his unstable mental state but his health condition was not registered by the government.

The suspect is reportedly unemployed and relies on his parents' income.

In a TV interview, the little girl's mother said she does not think that any kind of law will be able to solve the problem of keeping "dangerous people from the street".

Instead, she said: "I hope our children and grandchildren will never see this happen ever again."

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/t...mum-mentally-unsound-man#sthash.IodHEEOt.dpuf

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plagiariser thief Wunderfool caught twice for plagiarising. Now say people who caught him is mentally unstable. Hahahah all got evidence got talk leh.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a link between online persona and real life persona ?

What if in real life, certain circumstance comes up that hits one's consciousness and gets on one's nerves ? Will she act out her online persona in real life? Will she run around with a cleaver hacking at people?

I can imagine the pandemonium and shock all around.

Unless of course, it all happens in an asylum.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There could be a strong link or there could be no link or something in between. :wink:

Yes strong link when it's a plagiariser thief online persona must be a thief in real life. Steal people's jobs, girl friend or even spouse.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes strong link when it's a plagiariser thief online persona must be a thief in real life. Steal people's jobs, girl friend or even spouse.

So your online persona truly reflect your real persona as a lowlife trolling Mutherfarker dafatfug chinkie racist bitchy play victim spider farmed arsehole.

Morning arsehole

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your online persona truly reflect your real persona as a lowlife trolling Mutherfarker dafatfug chinkie racist bitchy play victim spider farmed arsehole.

Morning arsehole

No, could be no link too like my case when a person is not mad nor anything as defamed by lowlife like you. In real life, lowlife like you will be tortise hiding your head in tortise shelf and I stand in front of you also won't dare to name me. Only under anonymous cover act like bastards with all kinds of defamations with lies and half truths. Pui!

Again you are the hypocrite calling yourself troll motherfucker racist bastard bully spider farmed arsehole. You are the racist malay calling me chinkie. While I have never insulted malay or called Malay any names. You are a bastard lying through your teeth to claim that I insulted Malay but can't find any post and still insist to continue lying. You bring disgrace to your own race with your shameless slandering with lies. Arsehole no need fake good morning, go straight to burn in hell.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a link between online persona and real life persona ?

What if in real life, certain circumstance comes up that hits one's consciousness and gets on one's nerves ? Will she act out her online persona in real life? Will she run around with a cleaver hacking at people?

I can imagine the pandemonium and shock all around.

Unless of course, it all happens in an asylum.

No chance for that as lowlife slanderers like you will be hiding your head in turtle shelf without a squeak even when I stand in front of you.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I started the thread, I was hoping that forummers could offer help to anyone with early signs of mental illness .

It is like the case for early detection of cancer. You can still save yourself if you are willing to go for early treatment.

When movie star started a thread " Maybe I am wrong", I was hopeful that there would be light at the end of a dark tunnel for one having schizo.

Well, maybe I am wrong. I realise the madness has reached terminal stage. However, I think we all tried.

Heard IMH is building maximum security room in anticipation of the worst kind.