• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I started the thread, I was hoping that forummers could offer help to anyone with early signs of mental illness .

It is like the case for early detection of cancer. You can still save yourself if you are willing to go for early treatment.

When movie star started a thread " Maybe I am wrong", I was hopeful that there would be light at the end of a dark tunnel for one having schizo.

Well, maybe I am wrong. I realise the madness has reached terminal stage. However, I think we all tried.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at wunderfool posts #168 and #169 and the time interval between the posts and you will know he intentionally up the thread after 12 hours interval. He does not want this matter to rest only shows his true intention. Signs of a manipulative lowlife indeed. He will find any reason to up the thread by acting kind or asking about monikers. LOL!

Proven again again and again LOL!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as some of us may be playfully mad, that is nothing compared to the madness of Nebuchadnezzar as depicted in Daniel 4. His insanity was sensational. Six symptoms are relayed: a loss of reasoning, being drenched in the dew of heaven, being exiled with animals, a change in dietary patterns i.e. eating grass , growing hair like eagles’ feathers and possessing nails like birds’ claws. Nebuchadnezzar’s exile and his lack of hygiene may indicate that the ruler was completely unrestrained. Though these symptoms are curious, they are not entirely unique in the annals of history. Using modern psychological terminology, it appears that Nebuchadnezzar represents a textbook case of boanthropy. This is a rare psychological disorder in which a human being believes herself to be a bovine.

Singlish translation :

If you think like a hao lian queen but moo like a cow ... it 's no laughing matter ... you got to go see a doctor immediately.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is one test ; go talk to Sam like this samster did...

Patient : Sam, I am ugly.
Doctor Sam : No, you are not ! Definitely no!

Patient : But everyone is saying I am ugly.
Doctor Sam : Listen ! You are not ugly.

Patient : I know I am ugly.
Doctor Sam: You are a fine, good looking man!

Patient : I am a woman.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see a lot of true gentlemen in Sbf. Life is hard with constant and unceasing insane bombardment. Yet you guys hold your heads up. You earn my respect.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I firmly believe that 99.99% of the human beings that are living and ever lived on this planet are mad ...........

"Myth of mental illness"

"Mental illness" is an expression, a metaphor that describes an offending, disturbing, shocking, or vexing conduct, action, or pattern of behavior, such as schizophrenia, as an "illness" or "disease". Szasz wrote: "If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia. If the dead talk to you, you are a spiritualist; If you talk to the dead, you are a schizophrenic."[11] He maintained that, while people behave and think in disturbing ways, and those ways may resemble a disease process (pain, deterioration, response to various interventions), this does not mean they actually have a disease. To Szasz, disease can only mean something people "have," while behavior is what people "do". Diseases are "malfunctions of the human body, of the heart, the liver, the kidney, the brain" while "no behavior or misbehavior is a disease or can be a disease. That's not what diseases are." Szasz cited drapetomania as an example of a behavior that many in society did not approve of, being labeled and widely cited as a disease. Likewise, women who did not bend to a man's will were said to have hysteria.[12] He thought that psychiatry actively obscures the difference between behavior and disease in its quest to help or harm parties in conflicts. He maintained that, by calling people diseased, psychiatry attempts to deny them responsibility as moral agents in order to better control them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Szasz#.22Patient.22_as_malingerer

Bwahahahahaha ........... just shows how stupid the swinish multitude can be ......... religion is an absolute must to control these pigs ......... Drapetomania = a supposed mental illness described by American physician Samuel A. Cartwright in 1851 that caused black slaves to flee captivity.

[video=youtube;dIzw6KKZLgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIzw6KKZLgA[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, online forum only.

Thanks bro.

I just remember Sam's famous quote:wink:

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro.

I just remember Sam's famous quote:wink:

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

People can adopt whatever persona as long as they don't bully others. Not sure about you plagiarise thief, what I shared is all true past and present experience, not what I wished I am but I am not. Unfortunately there are plenty of devils from JB and elsewhere spreading lies and half truths to character assassinate people simply becos these self entitled bullies dislike me. Hey my signature is true too. I can prove your spam are lies!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lunacy, like the rain, falls upon the evil and the good, and although it must forever remain a fearful misfortune, yet there may be no more sin or shame in it than there is in an ague fit or a fever.