• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to be 100% sure that one is in love?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
maybe it's just an infatuation?

maybe its just a result of everyday contact that makes one too used to a person?

maybe it's just lust?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me is simple to know is love or other kinds of affections.
I will never put sex together with love.
Sex is sex. Love is love.
In other words when I'm deeply in love with a woman, I will not think of having sex with her. The same feeling of loving a family member friend etc
I just want to see her more and hug hold hand and enjoy moments with her without sexual thoughts in mind.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words when I'm deeply in love with a woman, I will not think of having sex with her. The same feeling of loving a family member friend etc
I just want to see her more and hug hold hand and enjoy moments with her without sexual thoughts in mind.

Hey dude, love is love + lust. Still need unker to teach you? Knn

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like that means she's forever virgin already?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I would rather love her without marriage becos after marriage, if we have sex and have offsprings, later part I will sure betray her as sex to me is to enjoy it with different woman.
In other words I think it doesn't really bothers me if she is virgin or not.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To answer more directly, she won't forever be virgin too, as I will probably have sex with her for a few times (even I will not think of having sex with her) before I get tire of it and find other woman to have sex with. While having sex with other prostitutes-like-woman, I will still love her as much as I had loved her.
That's what I said I position love as love, sex as sex. They are 2 different matters to me.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dude, love is love + lust. Still need unker to teach you? Knn
I don't think in my case it involve much lust,. While it may involve very little of it.
To me when I found love, it simply means I found someone who is closer to me than a female close friend. What is the difference? A female close friend will never allows me to see her naked body etc whereas she will not mind. We feel good as a couple in love that doesn't involve much sex and yet closer than a close friend.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think in my case it involve much lust,. While it may involve very little of it.
To me when I found love, it simply means I found someone who is closer to me than a female close friend. What is the difference? A female close friend will never allows me to see her naked body etc whereas she will not mind. We feel good as a couple in love that doesn't involve much sex and yet closer than a close friend.

Then cannot. Must have Lust at least 50%

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO mortal has the ability to predict even the next second what one will do, never....

We Humanity had been given the gift of life, Free will amongst many other gifts, to choose & as it is a power, that comes with responsibilities to others, to accept consequences of our own choice & never to blame others, based upon the golden rule - to hurt none & not be hurt by another....

Life is No bed of roses daily, but a CONTINOUS Journey of discovery so long as one still breathes, to know oneself & others as well, to communicate, share, discuss & find solutions... to learn from mistakes, acknowledge even if painful as realities often are, correct them so to progress & evolve..

Thus, what is 100% sure? Even life is not guaranteed...

It's about COURAGE, to make a choice, or else never to know what may had become.

Those in love will always face a conundrum - to live with the one you love, or to live with the one who loves you. And such are often the cause of breakdowns in marriage. Blessed will be those whom live in love & be loved in return, for what one is, can be, & not what one has...

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was going to say this. But for me, it's got to be 100%. If she truly loves me, she would want to consume all my essence. Every drop.:biggrin:

Hahaha...guess you must have missed that aspect in your sexual life, & thus such a post.

Love is MORE than just the sexual act. Sex between opposite sexes Do bring pleasure & have many forms which some may not be acceptable to others, but it is NOT everything. After 15mins of such, or hours if one is capable of repeated acts, RESPONSIBILITIES to each other in daily matters will be necessary.

Point is - with pleasure comes responsibility to each other, and especially SACRIFICES on one's own gift of FREE WILL, to share the journey of life together as equals, come what may....

Are you thus prepared to SACRIFICE your life to the one whom will consume your every essence, as well as her's, as it is only fair & equal, OR to find your own pleasure at expense of innocent others ? Or will there have to be compromises, to discuss, share & find solutions in the journey of life that NO Being had promised would be a bed of roses daily?

My apologies if I had offended...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you tell me