• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to 100% certify someone is LOSER?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
tia-gong there's 1 virgin here, who had invited many frens n relatives to her wedding dinner.... wat kind of virgin is tat ?? :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tia-gong there's 1 virgin here, who had invited many frens n relatives to her wedding dinner.... wat kind of virgin is tat ?? :geek:
Ya invited one shameless Cantonese ex colleague that come to eat free wedding dinner no give Angmoh. Is that your relative? And virgin with annulled marriage your dirty family women don’t have means other people cannot be? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy a one bedroom condo need to become chicken in spore woh. 笑死人indeed jealous sore loser mentality
@JohnTan pappy dog just proved himself jealous sore loser insulting virgins as hookers. Ownself no capability except to suck cock and become pappy dog so think others are as non capable and as cheap as himself hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder bully dogs like @musclepower are always mocking me chicken playing piano, chicken cycling, chicken doing investment, chicken learning foreign languages etc so that these SORE losers that can’t beat me in anything and everything AND so jealous of me can make themselves feel good hahaha
Ownself no capability and so cheap become dog HOOKER CHICKEN suck cock to make money be it suck pappy cock or suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock and think others are chicken hookers LIKE THEMSELVES HAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself no capability and so cheap become dog HOOKER CHICKEN suck cock to make money be it suck pappy cock or suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock and think others are chicken hookers LIKE THEMSELVES HAHAHA
@UltimaOnline another shameless Cantonese BULLY DOG HOOKER AND SON OF HOOKER that suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock just started chicken to harass me with his Cantonese dog prostitute descendant pride. Pui!