• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to 100% certify someone is LOSER?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) always smear and insult woman that did better than them as chicken to make themselves feel good

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) always shamelessly insult others as fake virgin while they dare not swear if real virgin they die a violent death and their family women be 18 generations whores

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which means I am certified a winner for so many LOSERS like Jeremy Quek aka @glockman aka @ginmother etc clones and @musclepower etc to be jealous of me and viciously attacking me for years.
No wonder I never have problem with people richer than me while these bully dogs are so jealous of me when I am not even rich by any standard, just not rich not poor. That’s why I am a winner indeed while these bully dogs are fucking jealous losers hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) always smear and insult woman that did better than them as chicken to make themselves feel good
No wonder bully dogs like @musclepower are always mocking me chicken playing piano, chicken cycling, chicken doing investment, chicken learning foreign languages etc so that these SORE losers that can’t beat me in anything and everything AND so jealous of me can make themselves feel good hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder bully dogs like @musclepower are always mocking me chicken playing piano, chicken cycling, chicken doing investment, chicken learning foreign languages etc so that these SORE losers that can’t beat me in anything and everything AND so jealous of me can make themselves feel good hahaha
Whereas people like me never have problem with others that did better than me in all these things. That’s why I am a winner indeed while these bully dogs are 100% certified SORE LOSERS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) always shamelessly insult others as fake virgin while they dare not swear if real virgin they die a violent death and their family women be 18 generations whores
Dare not swear so that their LOSER cb cheap and evil mouth can insult people Chicken slut with zero consequences.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dare not swear so that their LOSER cb cheap and evil mouth can insult people Chicken slut with zero consequences.
And then so shameless try to distract it to become a bank statement issue when swearing no need a cent, just need morals and guts which these LOSER DOGS are of course sorely lacking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then so shameless try to distract it to become a bank statement issue when swearing no need a cent, just need morals and guts which these LOSER DOGS are of course sorely lacking.
@musclepower come on don’t tell lies open your cb evil coward Cantonese bully dog mouth to swear nothing to do with your bank statement one. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whereas people like me never have problem with swearing die violent death and 18 generations whore if I am not virgin. That’s why I am a winner indeed while these bully dogs are 100% certified SORE LOSERS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whereas people like me never have problem with swearing die violent death and 18 generations whore if I am not virgin. That’s why I am a winner indeed while these bully dogs are 100% certified SORE LOSERS.
LOSER CANTONESE BULLY DOG PROSTUTUTE DESCENDANT @musclepower think he don’t swear only can bully me and my honest hokkien family as whore and pimp. Real sia suay despicable evil Cantonese bitch dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) always jealous of others that did better than them
Very narrow hearted and jealous sore loser @iamnobody just proved what I said. See me made recovery in stock market after last year losses also buay tahan other people good and happy and started mistress thread within minutes to harass me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya how can I forget the classic chicken buy condo. Excuse me it’s virgin buy condo you jealous sore losers. Pui!