• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how THRUSTABLE is that botak?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot one of your nasty clones has already spammed that all over, ngejay. why do u need another clone of yours to do the dirty work again?

care or dare to post your own bishan hideout? oh! u r taking refuge in your parents' mercy. no wonder.:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot one of your nasty clones has already spammed that all over, ngejay. why do u need another clone of yours to do the dirty work again?

care or dare to post your own bishan hideout? oh! u r taking refuge in your parents' mercy. no wonder.:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by FuckSamLeong
Fucking pondan hiao cheebye mouth....say out his name lah!...So you implied he has a lot of free time because of the schooling break right?

OK, if you dare take up my challenge, you had hid under your mama's sarong when I asked you to meet me on the spot to prove that I'm not Ng Ejay, so make sure when the "holidays' are over, be here for whole days and as long as you like to post your nonsense and I will reply post for post, no copy and paste stuff. You do the same. And people who are in the company of Ng Ejay at the time of the postings can proof that you are bent on slandering him and nothing more! . How about it? you fucking coward!..lol.....lol

See coward, shafting your head into the sand again! fucking coward!....lol.....lol

Coward! No reply?....help me! I'm being bullied!.....lol....lol Tired old tactics lah! when cornered, always spam the whole thread to avoid readers seeing you with your pants at your ankes!.....lol....lol

How? pondan Changi Village hiao cheebye mouth free blowjob provider! Am I Ng Ejay or not?....lol....lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

teekee ...dont watch this video and buay tahan hor

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
5c + 1c ....

what's the 1C? it's Cheating - the last C for the flower botak monk. for buddha's sake, it's definitely NOT Charity!!

July 26, 2009
Monk with the 5Cs
Cash, credit card, car, country club membership and condo - the self-confessed 'modern-day' monk has got them all
By Carolyn Quek

Former Ren Ci chief Ming Yi had a membership at the prestigious The Vines Resort & Country Club in Perth, Australia. -- PHOTOS: WONG KWAI CHOW, INTERNET

View more photos

A BUDDHIST monk for 25 years, former Ren Ci chief Ming Yi also achieved the Singapore dream of the five Cs.

He had cash - at one stage, he had $570,000 in his personal bank account.

He had credit cards - at least nine from various banks bore his real name of Goh Kah Heng. He also held at least three supplementary cards for his personal assistant Raymond Yeung.

He had condominium units - he bought and sold at least six private properties in Singapore and Australia over 20 years.

He had cars - he bought at least three BMWs in six years, including one for Yeung.

And he had a country club membership - at the prestigious The Vines Resort & Country Club in Perth.

The spending habits of the monk were revealed in court over the past week, where Ming Yi, 47, and Yeung, 34, face charges of conspiring to falsify a Ren Ci payment voucher and of giving false information.

The prosecution attempted to paint him out to be a spendthrift who was lax with his own money, and possibly that of the charity he founded too.

By his own admission, Ming Yi was a 'modern-day monk'.

'Buddhist monks, we are no longer living in the mountains, we are not living in the forest. We are in the city now,' he said when responding to a question about how religious people were very different now.

Read the full story in The Sunday Times today.

[email protected]

:oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 5c + 1c ....

Bapok! be his boyfriend lor! Then you can enjoy all the C's. Maybe he can sponsor you to get one more C! A plastic Cunt!.......lol....lol

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bapok! be his boyfriend lor! Then you can enjoy all the C's. Maybe he can sponsor you to get one more C! A plastic Cunt!.......lol....lol

Me think u make the monkey monk a better boyfriend.:smile:
U are bloody crude and most of all u have mouth smelling of your mother's, sister's and oso daughter's cunt-holes. Monkey monk will surely cum when he has a whiff of your mouth's many aromas while u are licking and sucking his heavenly tool.:biggrin::oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me think u make the monkey monk a better boyfriend.:smile:
U are bloody crude and most of all u have mouth smelling of your mother's, sister's and oso daughter's cunt-holes. Monkey monk will surely cum when he has a whiff of your mouth's many aromas while u are licking and sucking his heavenly tool.:biggrin::oIo:

mudskipper aka lancheowman and the tiu clones. You had my cock rammed down your throat so many times already. But then. shameless sluts like you will just come back for more.:biggrin: Just like your mom, your wife, your sisters and your gay lover!......lol.....lol....Pretend to be an amicable guy until I stripped you to your panties! How does a 50 plus year old ex SAFGU dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman look like in panties hah?....lol...lol I'm the best! Bring it on!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

samurai1110 aka samuraisan aka lancheowman aka lnchwmn1 to 5 als mudskipper aka tiulehlohmohkorfarhai and variants. Good girl stay under the table here and suck your Daddy good!....lol....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! U are the best fucker of my.... ARSE-HOLE:biggrin: around in this world in this millennium. Thank you my love. Please fuck my mother, my wife, my sisters and my daughters as well. You are the best! All I can do every day is think of your cock. I love your cock soooooooo much.:biggrin::oIo:

Well since you had acknowledge that you have to kneel in front of me with your cock in your mouth, I will take pity and oblige!.....lol....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sweet arse samurai1110 or mudskipper or what ever the fuck nic lah! still the same bapok I fucked. After all the fucking I've given you, are you starting to look more like Fiona Xie or not?.....lol....lol

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me think I make the monkey monk a better boyfriend.:smile:
i am bloody crude and most of all I have mouth smelling of my mother's, my sister's and oso my daughter's cunt-holes. Monkey monk will surely cum when he has a whiff of my mouth's many aromas while I am licking his butt hole and sucking his heavenly tool.:biggrin::oIo:
[COLOR="_______"]Fucking pondan can run to report your Daddy har? Crying like a baby. Pondan don't challenge man mah!.....lol...lol[/COLOR]

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let down your hair (or wig) and let's pary the night away!! - botak.

Shi Ming Yi's personal aide tells court that most purchases on his supplementary credit cards were made on behalf of his friends
By Vivien Chan

July 29, 2009

THEY co-owned a luxurious penthouse apartment in Melbourne.
SPEND THRIFT: Raymond Yeung exceeded the credit limits on two of Shi Ming Yi's cards. PICTURE: THE STRAITS TIMES
An advertisement to sell the home described it as such: 'Beautifully designed whole floor penthouse apartment. Huge open plan living and dining room overlooking large outdoor entertaining terrace.

'Fabulous kitchen and separate casual meals area. Excellent sized master bedroom with dressing room and suite with spa opening to outdoor terrace.'

It also boasted lift access from the garage which could park at least three cars, ample storage, full security, and two more bedrooms.

These details came tumbling out yesterday, as Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) David Chew read out the ad on day 10 of the 14-day trial of former Ren Ci Hospital chief Shi Ming Yi and his ex-personal aide, Raymond Yeung, an Australian citizen who's a Singapore permanent resident.

The home in Melbourne was valued at $1.4 million.

Mr Chew reminded Yeung: 'There is a tramway in front of the building, it leads down into the pub area, the Yarra river.'

A choice location, said the DPP.

Talk of this home made many in the courtroom sit up.

Earlier, some had started to nod off as Yeung's lawyer, Mr Ng Lip Chih, went through almost four years of Yeung's credit card statements line by line.

It was a tedious process.

Even Ming Yi, 47, whose real name is Goh Kah Heng, kept his head bowed and closed his eyes during yesterday's proceedings.

Yeung, 34, had three supplementary cards given to him by Ming Yi, but he told the court yesterday that the majority of expenses on those cards were not his.

His frequent answer when his lawyer went through the statements for more than an hour?

'Not mine,' the soft-spoken and boyish-looking former air steward with Cathay Pacific would say in Cantonese through an interpreter.

Then whose?

Yeung, 34, said that many of the signings, ranging from airline bookings, hotel stays to restaurant meals, were made 'on behalf of friends', Foo Hai Ch'an Monastery, Shi Ming Yi, and as 'official expenses'.

When asked about a few signings at a local sports shop, he said: 'Venerable would usually buy some sports equipment.'

'When you talk about buying clothes, et cetera, those are mine,' he added.

Other personal expenses revealed his much-talked-about penchant for designer goods.

He visited Gucci in Tokyo and Bangkok, Omega and Ermenegildo Zegna in Bangkok, and Hugo Boss in Melbourne. He also made purchases at Prada.

Each time, he spent more than $1,000, going up to almost $5,000 sometimes.

His monthly salary at Ren Ci was $4,700.

He even exceeded the credit limits on two of Shi's cards, which were limited to $33,000 and $43,800.

Mr Chew asked: 'Does the Venerable know that you're spending so much money on branded items, like Burberry, Prada, Gucci, Hugo Boss?'

Yeung replied yes and said that Ming Yi told him to 'spend less, not to be so spendthrift'.

But Yeung admitted that he did not heed the advice.

For the items he bought on behalf of friends, he said that he would keep a record of the expenses, and his friends would repay him immediately.

Mr Chew asked Yeung in his cross-examination: 'So you're incurring credit for your friends on Venerable Shi's card.

'Did the Venerable know about this, that you were extending credit to your friends?'

'No, I did not tell him,' replied Yeung.

Kept track

Mr Chew later asked him how he could have kept track of so many payments but could forget to record the $50,000 loan by Ren Ci to Mandala Buddhist Cultural Centre, a shop that sells Buddhist artefacts, which Yeung ran.

Mr Chew said: 'You could remember all these minute transactions over the years but you forgot the $50,000 payment until Ernst and Young came into the picture.'

Yeung replied: 'I did not forget. I did not have the intention not to pay back. I admitted during the CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) interview that it's my fault not to pay back the $50,000 progressively.

'I've always wanted to pay back in a lump sum.'

Earlier yesterday, Yeung admitted: 'When Ernst and Young discovered that the $50,000 was not recorded in Mandala's book, I just wanted to quickly pay back and hope that nothing happens.'

But after he made full repayment in early 2007, he became fearful when the auditors continued asking him about it.

'I could not have handled it on my own,' he said repeatedly.

That was why he told Ming Yi to repeat the same story - that the money was used to purchase wood - if anyone asked.

'I hoped Venerable would help me,' he said.

He added: 'Frankly, if I really wanted to steal or cheat Ren Ci's money, there are many ways, such as the charity show which commenced in 2003.

'During the annual charity show, the finance department would always hand me the money for the foreign artistes' red packets.

'After we give the red packets to the artistes, they'd re-donate to Ren Ci hospital.'

Yeung said that he was the one who would prepare the red packets.

'I've never taken a single cent,' he said.

ABOUT THE CASE

MING Yi faces 10 charges of fraud, forgery and misappropriating $350,000.

He is accused of providing false or misleading information to the Commissioner of Charities, conspiracy to falsify a payment voucher and the misappropriation of Ren Ci funds.

One charge is that he gave Yeung an unauthorised $50,000 loan on 17 May 2004 to pay for the renovation of Yeung's Hong Kong flat.

Yeung has been charged with conspiring to forge a Ren Ci document and giving false information to the Commissioner of Charities.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the relationship between botak and aide is fucking obvious!! yep! very fucking clear!

the public prosecutor should delve into their personal life and dig out all the shits or cums and everything would be crystal clear and fully revealed.:oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besotted! Who says Singaporeons are lazy? Look at the pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar! suck cocks in Changi Village at night. Plagiarize newspaper report in forums in the daytime to further his gay agenda. Poor bapok so sadly maligned!........lol.....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the relationship between botak and aide is fucking obvious!! yep! very fucking clear!

the public prosecutor should delve into their personal life and dig out all the shits or cums and everything would be crystal clear and fully revealed.:oIo:

leetahbar: "Oh how wonderful if Ming Yi and I were doing all the fucking!":biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
放虎归山

Aug 3, 2009
Ming Yi's trial ends
By Carolyn Quek

Most of the last day was spent discussing a meeting held eight years ago between the Manpower Ministry (MOM) and Ming Yi (left). -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

THE criminal trial against Ren Ci founder Ming Yi and his former personal aide drew to a close on Monday. The judgment will be delivered in October.

Most of the last day was spent discussing a meeting held eight years ago between the Manpower Ministry (MOM) and the Buddhist monk.

The meeting in July 2001 was held to appeal against the minstry's rejection of Raymond Yeung's employment pass application.

This issue is a key part of the defence's case. Ming Yi claimed in earlier court testimony that it was at this meeting that an MOM officer told him how to circumvent the law so that Raymond Yeung could work in Singapore.

However the prosecution produced two witnesses to rebutt Ming Yi's evidence, namely the two officers that met the monk at the July 2001 meeting. Both officers denied having given any advice to the monk.

'When the employment pass is rejected, we do not advise people to break our rules,' said one of the officers, Mr Lim Chiang Wee, who now works for the Singapore Land Authority.

Read the full story in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times.