• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how THRUSTABLE is that botak?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
botak on tv again. he thrusted his aide so much, he was going to take all the rap. exactly how thrustable is that botak?

:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
July 16, 2009
Ming Yi admits cover up
By Carolyn Quek

Ming Yi admitted for the first time in court on Thursday that he had helped personal aide Raymond Yeung cover up for an unauthorised $50,000 loan. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

FORMER Ren Ci CEO and chairman Ming Yi admitted for the first time in court on Thursday that he had helped personal aide Raymond Yeung cover up for an unauthorised $50,000 loan.

About the case
MING Yi is accused of forgery, providing false or misleading information to the Commissioner of Charities, conspiracy to falsify a payment voucher and the misappropriation of Ren Ci funds.

At issue is a $50,000 loan from Ren Ci Hospital to Mandala Cultural Centre, made in 2004, a Ren Ci-affiliated religious artefacts shop.

... more
Ming Yi is being accused of forgery, providing false or misleading information to the Commissioner of Charities, conspiracy to falsify a payment voucher and the misappropriation of Ren Ci funds.

At the resumed trial, the Buddhist monk, 47, told the court that Yeung had confessed to him the real use of the loan, which Ming Yi had all along thought was used to buy wood for the Mandala Buddhist Cultural Centre.

Yeung, who was no longer working as the monk's personal aide in January last year and had returned to Hong Kong, had called Ming Yi to wish him happy birthday.

Yeung then dropped the 'shocking news', that the $50,000 loan was used for a house in Hong Kong. 'I was very taken aback, I was very stumped. I really did not know what to do. Conflicting thoughts ran through me,' said Ming Yi, who later met up with Yeung in Hongkong.

'He broke down, he was crying. He told me he had a grave mistake of not recording the loan in Mandala's books and he also made this very grave mistake in coming up with the story to make me believe that the $50,000 was for the purchase of wood,' the former charity head told the court.

But Yeung also begged the monk to stay with the story. Ming Yi knew it was wrong but he agreed.

'Although I scolded him for coming up with the story, I would say I was very selfish. I did not want more harm to come to Ren Ci. I did not want the accounting mistake of not recording the loan in Mandala's books to affect the poor and needy sick in Ren Ci,' he explained.

'I was selfish because I did not want irreparable harm to be done to my baby, Ren Ci.' The trial continues in the afternoon.

is he that thrustable that he can bear for his baby so much?:confused::p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
his thrustable compassion seems to be more for thrusting his aide than for his baby REN CI.

what consumed him so much so to sacrifice and even taking all the raps that were the nonsense originated from his aide? are there more insider story not revealed....and that the donating public should really know?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and please do not thrust me but trust me.....those are the latest news. but seemingly there are more hideous secrets yet to be revealed.:eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
botak on tv again. he thrusted his aide so much, he was going to take all the rap. exactly how thrustable is that botak?

:confused:

Alamak... what thrust here thrust there. U better take this test

gay-test-2.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LATEST UPDATE:

botak not only owes pte properties in sgp, he also has some in aussie and even as far as SEATTLE, USA. he also bought a BMW in oz and filtered out fr RENCI 250K to purchase a local public listed shares. all these were done without going through proper channel and there wasn't any creditable record. he even bought a race horse in oz!!

one very important: IS HE REALLY A MONK OR JUST ANOTHER GREEDY CHAP IN A YELLOW SAFFRON?

.....more to come, stay tuned!:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore News

Former Ren Ci CEO admits to lying to cover up for Yeung
By Yu Cher Jou, 938LIVE | Posted: 16 July 2009 2128 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Ming Yi

SINGAPORE: For the first time, Ren Ci's founder and former CEO, Shi Ming Yi, admitted in court on Thursday that he had helped his former personal assistant Raymond Yeung cover up an unauthorised loan.

Giving his side of the story, Ming Yi said he decided to help Yeung after "looking at the big picture".

Ming Yi, whose real name is Goh Kah Heng, explained that he had initially forgotten about a S$50,000 loan made to Yeung in 2004.

He only recalled the matter when Yeung confessed to him in January 2008 that the loan was made under Mandala's accounts without documentation.

Mandala is a shop that sells Buddhist artefacts and had dealings with Ren Ci. At that time, an audit commissioned by the Health Ministry into Ren Ci's accounts was ongoing.

Fearing his lies would be exposed, Yeung apparently called Ming Yi up to confess his mistakes.

The court heard that Ming Yi was stunned and "taken aback" by Yeung's admission. But he decided to help Yeung cover up the lies as he did not want Ren Ci's sick and needy to be affected by it.

While he admitted to helping his former PA cover up the unauthorised loan, Ming Yi denied forging any documents. He added that donations to the charity were sliding at that time and he did not want any harm done to Ren Ci.

Ming Yi and Yeung face charges for lying to the Commissioner of Charities, as well as for forging documents to hide the unauthorised loan of S$50,000.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blockbuster Sunday Feature:

THE CONMAN

TheConMan_large.jpg

Starring:

Ming Yi - The Monk with 9 credit cards

stimagescckren16rk5.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a much less reported case also regarding an abbot. he was the head monk of NICHIREN SHOSHU BUDDHIST SECT in japan.

both same pattern with out botak. by the way, botak also owns country club membership in oz...everything he did in oz to avoid detection.

and now the cat is out. he should start polish his butt and make those money back in jailhouse rock, changi resort. 7 yrs if convicted.

he should just PG like ng ejay and saved everyone the time and resources. just imagine, who are paying for his legal fees which could be used to help more needies and poor.

for this, botak has already exposed himself to be an aunthentic FAKERY and an asshole!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
'I'm a modern-day' monk
July 17, 2009

By Carolyn Quek

The former Ren Ci Hospital CEO, Ming Yi told a court on Friday that he is a "modern-day monk". --ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

THE former Ren Ci Hospital CEO told a court on Friday that he is a 'modern-day monk'.

'Easy with money'
WHEN quizzed, the monk admitted that he was "easy with money" but denied that he had similarly been easy with Ren Ci's money.

"Buddhist monks, we are no more living in the mountains. We are not living in the forest. We are in the city now," he said.

... more
Buddhist monk Ming Yi's admission came after his assets were brought to light at the resumed hearing of the criminal trial against the 47-year-old and his former personal aide, Raymond Yeung.

Ming Yi is accused of forgery, providing false or misleading information to the Commissioner of Charities, conspiracy to falsify a payment voucher and the misappropriation of Ren Ci funds. Yeung is a co-accused on two of the charges.

It was revealed in court on Friday that Ming Yi's assets started with a property in Mountbatten Road in the late 80s- the site of Chao Yin Lodge - which the monk used to run. A devotee had helped with the downpayment and other devotees chipped in for the subsequent instalments.

This property was then sold off, and with the money, a two-storey semi-detached house in Bedok Ria Crescent, worth $1.48 million, was bought in 1994, the new site of the lodge.

But Ming Yi also bought a $1.38 million condominium on Meyer Road a year later, which he claimed was for investment.

He then set his sights oversees when he and his disciple and ex-Ren Ci treasurer, Mr Wee Beng Seng, bought a piece of land worth A$87,000 in 1998.

With that land, he built a house worth almost A$300,000.

His purchases in Australia also extended beyond property.There was a BMW S540 executive series which he bought there in late 1998.

Mr Wee and Ming Yi also joined a premier country club in Perth that year, paying almost A$30,000 to join.

Ming Yi also bought a horse the next year but sold it off subsequently when he found that the trainer was using it for racing.

There was also a property in Seattle.

Sometime in 2002, Ming Yi also bought a two-storey bungalow in Melbourne with Yeung. This was sold off two years later for a penthouse in the same area. The two also owned BMWs - gifts from an elderly monk - there.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
July 18, 2009
TRIAL OF REN CI FOUNDER
Ming Yi spent millions
Some were bought even as charity hospital was struggling to find funds
By Carolyn Quek

Ming Yi had bought assets such as a bungalow, a BMW car, a horse and a country club membership in Australia. He is seen here with co-accused Raymond Yeung. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

IN 1998, FORMER Ren Ci CEO Ming Yi bought properties and assets in Perth, Australia, including a plot of land - where a house was built later - a BMW car, a country club membership and a horse.

Ming Yi's purchases over the years
A HOUSE along Mountbatten Road:

Bought in 1986 or 1987 for $1.48 million and sold about seven years later for $3 million.
... more
Over the last 20 years, the Buddhist monk has bought and sold at least seven properties, spending millions of dollars altogether. Some of these properties were to house religious causes, while others appeared to have been bought for investments or for Ming Yi's own use.

On Friday, in his trial for falsifying documentation and misappropriation, the prosecution produced evidence of these purchases to show that some assets were bought even as the charity hospital he founded in 1994 was struggling to find funding.

The trial centres on a $50,000 loan made out in 2004 to Ming Yi's former aide, Raymond Yeung, which the prosecution argues was improper and unlawful. Ming Yi, 47, faces four charges while Yeung, 34, is also accused in two of them.

The court heard that Ming Yi's first property was in Mountbatten Road, bought in the late 1980s, which he used as the site of Chao Yin Lodge, a Buddhist charity that he ran. A devotee helped with the downpayment and others chipped in for the instalments, but Ming Yi was the registered owner. The property was sold in 1994 and the proceeds used to buy a two-storey semi-detached house worth $1.48 million in Bedok Ria Crescent, as the new site of the lodge. A year later, Ming Yi also purchased a $1.38 million condominium in Meyer Road.

In July 1998, the monk and a former Ren Ci treasurer, Mr Wee Beng Seng, bought a piece of land in Perth, Australia, on which they later built a house. They sold it in 2002. Ming Yi also bought a BMW and country club membership in Australia. Another purchase was a show horse, which he sold subsequently when he found out that the trainer was using it for racing.

Some time in 2002, the monk also bought a two-storey bungalow in Melbourne with Yeung, which they sold two years later for a penthouse in the same area. The two owned other BMWs, which were gifts from an elderly monk, there.

The extravagance did not sit well with the prosecution. In earlier testimony, Ming Yi had told the court, sometimes tearfully, that Ren Ci had struggled to stay afloat in the early years. He was reminded of this on Friday by Deputy Public Prosecutor Jaswant Singh, who accused him of building up a property empire. The DPP asked: 'All this while, Ren Ci was floundering and you did not sell your properties to help Ren Ci?'

Ming Yi said he had thought about it, but knew he would be saddled with the outstanding bank loans. 'I do admit, I am not one good person who knows how to manage property because I borrow money from the banks but use the money for other things so the loans just go on,' he said. The monk admitted that he was 'easy with money' but denied he was similarly so with Ren Ci's money. Admitting he had his flaws, he noted: 'But that does not mean that I am not taking good care of Ren Ci and Foo Hai Chan Monastery.'

The trial continues on Monday.

Read the full story in Saturday's edition of The Straits Times

[email protected]

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gentlemen....Do you know why this pondan hiao cheebye mouth fake monk leetahbar is so interested in this ongoing saga? Because the fucking bastard is lamenting why it can't be him! To be able to steal temple funds and to be in the spotlight! Young sweet boy arses to boot!....lol.....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year later, Ming Yi also purchased a $1.38 million condominium in Meyer Road.

my li'l brother LEETAHSAR happenss to have a pal staying there too. that luxurous condo is called ATRIA and has a spectacular sea view with a pte lift in each unit.

min yi's unit is on the 18fl. he's very obsessed with 'auspicious ' numbers such as 8, 18, 13....his own grey mercz is EZ323 which literally means EASY LIVE(life) TO LIVE.

it's already a devious scheme fr the start to enrich himself. as a monk, it's really a disgrace! he should unabashedly defrock himself and stop wearing this YELLOW SAFFRON to court. it's an aggravated mockery to BUDDHISM and what a buddhist monk should represent.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe one of the botak's gay lover could be goutyneck an ex-oldtimer from the old sbf and a stubborn idiot who staunchly support and defend this wayward botak even when all the facts and evidences are laid out crispy clear.

botak is still trying o wriggle himself out and wasting more court time and public resources. if he had mentioned "it's his karma", then he should bold enough to face the music, plead guilty and avoid more hassles which might later probe into his personal life. that one sure would shock the hell out of everybody who has trusted him and would love to thrust him properly this ime round.:p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year later, Ming Yi also purchased a $1.38 million condominium in Meyer Road.

my li'l brother LEETAHSAR happenss to have a pal staying there too. that luxurous condo is called ATRIA and has a spectacular sea view with a pte lift in each unit.

min yi's unit is on the 18fl. he's very obsessed with 'auspicious ' numbers such as 8, 18, 13....his own grey mercz is EZ323 which literally means EASY LIVE(life) TO LIVE.

it's already a devious scheme fr the start to enrich himself. as a monk, it's really a disgrace! he should unabashedly defrock himself and stop wearing this YELLOW SAFFRON to court. it's an aggravated mockery to BUDDHISM and what a buddhist monk should represent.:oIo:

A Whore chiding another Whore for leading a despicable lifestyle! .......lol......lol