• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how THRUSTABLE is that botak?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let i said, these vulgar people are just plain cowards. in their own original nics, they would present themselves as something goody-2-shoe. once they don on their yellow jacket of cowardice, all hell break loose.

now ask yourself, u still believe in SDP IB pariah rabid doggies?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
let i said, these vulgar people are just plain cowards. in their own original nics, they would present themselves as something goody-2-shoe. once they don on their yellow jacket of cowardice, all hell break loose.

now ask yourself, u still believe in SDP IB pariah rabid doggies?

Fuck your cheebye mouth lah pondan leetahbar! Why bring SDP into the picture? Next you are going to say I'm Chee Soon Juan. That's bravery for your standard. Go check the definition of cowardice before you spew out the cum from all the cocks you've sucked in Changi Village! Just to jolt your memory hor, hiding under the bed constitutes cowardice or not?.....lol......lol Aren't you going to take a rest? Many are returning for your freebies tonight at Changi Village!.....lol.......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
summary of what botak owns

1) a two-storey semi-detached house in Bedok Ria Crescent?
2) the $1.38 million condominium on Meyer Road
3) house worth almost A$300,000.
4) BMW S540 executive series
5) premier country club in Perth membership costing A$30,000
6) a racing horse ?
7) property in Seattle
8) a two-storey bungalow in Melbourne swapped for a penthouse
9) BMWs - gifts from an elderly monk in Melbourne.

no wonder someone also wish to be a monk wannabe!! it's a new age profession with minimal investment and risk.:p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: summary of what botak owns

Some pondan cheebye mouth is lamenting..."Why can't it be meeeeeee!!!!!!!".....What the fuck ! Look at your 50 year old fat cheebye face lah! ...Who the fuck would had trusted you? Fucking piece of pondan shit!....lol.......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this mornin SHIN MIN DAILY wrote something very antagonising to botak....i believe the court - and everyone - would love to know what his real relationship with his aid raymond yeung is all about?

obviously, it transcend way excess of a plain boss n subordinate affair. it's something more dire and fishier.

stay tuned as more shall be released eventually.

botak has made the grievous mistake for dragging this case. he should ve pleaded guilty and the case would probably end there with relevant punishment meted out to him. now it seems that prosecution is delving deeper into his personal affairs of he heart or illicit activities to thoroughly drive in the fatal rod. oops!:p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this mornin SHIN MIN DAILY wrote something very antagonising to botak....i believe the court - and everyone - would love to know what his real relationship with his aid raymond yeung is all about?

obviously, it transcend way excess of a plain boss n subordinate affair. it's something more dire and fishier.

stay tuned as more shall be released eventually.

botak has made the grievous mistake for dragging this case. he should ve pleaded guilty and the case would probably end there with relevant punishment meted out to him. now it seems that prosecution is delving deeper into his personal affairs of he heart or illicit activities to thoroughly drive in the fatal rod. oops!:p

Pondan hiao cheebye is going the roundabout way in offering to suck your cock and fuck his bad side!..........lol......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my li'l brother LEETAHSAR had foretold botak's plight. now he shall tell u what would happen next.

1. botak get defrock, thrown into jail and merrily gets more thrustings.

2. bf no doubt goes to jail for cbt

3. mediacorpse will follow up with documentary to feature the RISE & FALL OF FLOWER MONK. get it rise n fall? erect, ejaculate n flaccid...:p

4. the most important: DAMAGE CONTROL....that would be another category later to be discussed:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

beside being the fastest at stripping t-shirt, ngejay is fastest in many things. he cums lst without the hands. LOOK MUM, NO HANDS!!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

beside being the fastest at stripping t-shirt, ngejay is fastest in many things. he cums lst without the hands. LOOK MUM, NO HANDS!!:biggrin:

Why would he need hands when he is doing the fucking? You are talking about yourself on all fours?.....lol...........lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck are you so fucking lame? Please lah present a bit more of a challenge for moi!.....lol...Me think the readers need to listen to something else to wash off the shit from their ears!....lol.....lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ilSnR5Ped0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ilSnR5Ped0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck are you so fucking lame? Please lah present a bit more of a challenge for moi!.....lol...Me think the readers need to listen to something else to wash off the shit from their ears!....lol.....lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ilSnR5Ped0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ilSnR5Ped0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

U are not only crude. U oso need to wash the shits from your mouth.:biggrin::oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are not only crude. U oso need to wash the shits from your mouth.:biggrin::oIo:

Wash my cum off your mouth first! I know you love it and is back for more. But I still prefer some hygiene if you know what I mean? cheebye for a mouth!....lol....lol

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as NGEJAY, he dares not post such but as a nasty clone, it's entirely a different story.

clones or ngejay, he's still the lahsup or dirty nerd with all his wasted high education!:oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The manly thing to do when you have a beef with someone is to go to him, spit in his face, beat the shit out of him instead of making a nuisance of yourself and disturbing the pleasure of others! But of course we are talking about an old pondan cock sucking hiao cheebye like you....too bad!.....lol.......lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
The manly thing to do when you have a beef with someone is to go to him, spit in his face, beat the shit out of him instead of making a nuisance of yourself and disturbing the pleasure of others! But of course we are talking about an old pondan cock sucking hiao cheebye like you....too bad!.....lol.......lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No doubts about it U are crude!
But plse wash your mouth before u speak.
Your mouth smells like hell & the foul gas coming out sh be tapped to provide alternate energy for lighting & cooking for the many poor people around.:biggrin::oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubts about it U are crude!
But plse wash your mouth before u speak.
Your mouth smells like hell & the foul gas coming out sh be tapped to provide alternate energy for lighting & cooking for the many poor people around.:biggrin::oIo:

Don't talk like that little faggot darling. Daddy's unzipped already. Just crawl under the table and put it in your tight pussy mouth!....lol.....lol