• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Much of Singapore Does A Singaporean Own?

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore was built by all Singaporeans through hard work and toil over the last 49 years.

How much Singapore has is a kept secret. But it is at least $300,000,000,000.

A few years ago, SG had abt 3m citizens. That means each Singaporean owns at least S$100,000 before the rogue pap opened the floodgate

With the way the pap has sold SG out to foreigners and giving citizenship freely to 3rd world trashes with bad social behaviours, SG is likely to have 5m citizens. That means each Singaporeans now owns $60,000 of Singapore, a reduction of 40%.

Why shd new trashes who despise, scold native Singaporeans benefit from the sweat, blood and toil of native Singaporeans? Many of these new citizens have not contributed to SG's wealth yet and yet have the audacity to speak ill of singaporeans. They are ungrateful and will cause social problems in the future

We must stop the pap from giving away Singapore

As of 2013 IMF info about singapore government is at $360b inclusive of gold reserve. Temasek another $200+b and GIC unknown speculation is that singapore government total wealth is about $1Trillion. Public depth is $360b and foreign depth is $24b.

Total consumer borrowing is 70 percent of GDP about $250b in inclusive of $60b for vehicles loan. Each working adult on ave owe more than $200k.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The wealth is created by the government. They therefore deserve to keep the money. It does not belong to Singaporeans.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As of 2013 IMF info about singapore government is at $360b inclusive of gold reserve. Temasek another $200+b and GIC unknown speculation is that singapore government total wealth is about $1Trillion. Public depth is $360b and foreign depth is $24b.

Total consumer borrowing is 70 percent of GDP about $250b in inclusive of $60b for vehicles loan. Each working adult on ave owe more than $200k.

Thank you for doing the research.

Is the $200k per singaporeans based on 3 million citizens?

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the next election will see much changes from now, at the very most either 1 more constituency or 1 GRC falls into an opposition ward.
Reason is judging from the last election majority are still not comfortable with changes also the new convert citizens are maintaining the ruling party votes from loosing. If the conversions continues those previously loss ward may fall back to the ruling party.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wealth is created by the government. They therefore deserve to keep the money. It does not belong to Singaporeans.

good try...but your argument of a country's wealth belonging to the govt is not internationally accepted.

a govt which squanders a country's assets is criminal. let the next govt bring them to task

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt the next election will see much changes from now, at the very most either 1 more constituency or 1 GRC falls into an opposition ward.
Reason is judging from the last election majority are still not comfortable with changes also the new convert citizens are maintaining the ruling party votes from loosing. If the conversions continues those previously loss ward may fall back to the ruling party.

you have your views and i have mine. speculation now is futile. let's just prepare for the next election and do what we can now

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have your views and i have mine. speculation now is futile. let's just prepare for the next election and do what we can now

Indeed I too hope to see some changes, with the current administration we will end up selling our behind in order to stay alive here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
good try...but your argument of a country's wealth belonging to the govt is not internationally accepted.

a govt which squanders a country's assets is criminal. let the next govt bring them to task

Who cares whether it's internationally accepted or not. The fact remains that the Singapore government generates tremendous wealth through the astute management of the country's coffers. They are therefore entitled to the every penny of the wealth that they have created.

There is nothing stopping ordinary Singaporeans from generating their own wealth if they so choose but to lay claim to money that isn't theirs is simply ridiculous.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares whether it's internationally accepted or not. The fact remains that the Singapore government generates tremendous wealth through the astute management of coffers. They are therefore entitled to the every penny of the wealth that they have created.

There is nothing stopping ordinary Singaporeans from generating their own wealth if they so choose but to lay claim to money that isn't theirs certainly is stretching it.

of course you, an outsider, have no right to care. but i bet the pap is careful and dare not indiscriminately squander SG's monies. if you do not know, the pap is mindful of how they spend money and is wary that they will be questioned by Singaporeans

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very true, very true indeed. Out of the 60percent voted for PAP, 20 percent work for the government and well fed, the next 20 percent are the elite and rich and the last 20 percent are the old and die hard supported. At most another 10 percent vote swing from the last 20 percent. PAP know that.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true, very true indeed. Out of the 60percent voted for PAP, 20 percent work for the government and well fed, the next 20 percent are the elite and rich and the last 20 percent are the old and die hard supported. At most another 10 percent vote swing from the last 20 percent. PAP know that.

I know of some top civil servants who voted against the pap at the last GE. i also know some very rich Singaporeans who voted for the opposition. It's not abt civil servants, rich people or elite. It's boils down to whether the voter knows the true pap and whether he votes for the future of Singapore and singaporeans.

if the voter truly knows the pap well and desires the best for SG and singaporeans' future, regardless of whether he is a civil servant, elite or rich, he will vote against the self serving pap.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

The end of the entire FIAT currency or world financial system is at the very end of a global meltdown or financial collapse or world wide depression. The singapore government must transform currencies into bullion reserved as much as possible. Germany, Russia and China are already doing that to preserved wealth. I hope the singapore government or MAS is reading this and doing so to safe guard our wealth. The world financial system is now at the uncharted territory.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of some top civil servants who voted against the pap at the last GE. i also know some very rich Singaporeans who voted for the opposition. It's not abt civil servants, rich people or elite. It's boils down to whether the voter knows the true pap and whether he votes for the future of Singapore and singaporeans.

if the voter truly knows the pap well and desires the best for SG and singaporeans' future, regardless of whether he is a civil servant, elite or rich, he will vote against the self serving pap.

Agreed. So elite voted for PAP, but only a very small portion. It is the nature of man to be selfish and not for the common good as the present humanity is a root race i.e defilement for greed, desire, pride, jealousy, ignorant and hatred. Until the root race is replaced. The world can never be better.