• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How much is one litre Yeo Yap Seng soyabean milk?

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore? Bloody hell they are selling 22rmb in China. That is S$4.45. So bloody expensive even though made in China some more.

Angmo countries soyabean drink only cost 99 cents per litre.

Add so much sugar some more. Sooner or later will get diabetes.

Profiteering? I thought the Yeo family were devout Christians?

yti-015.jpg

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Who ever thinks he or she has too much money, you're more than welcome to donate it to me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore? Bloody hell they are selling 22rmb in China. That is S$4.45. So bloody expensive even though made in China some more.

yti-015.jpg

seems a lot of food and drink much cheaper in Angmoh countries...................probably due to lower rental and bigger customer base...............despite higher wages over there.......

in S'pore, can only blame PAP and their landlord mentality

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yti-015.jpg

Yeo's no longer owned by the yeo's.
Where you been the last 2 decades?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

boycott overpriced goods and services

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro how big is singapore?our product is mainly targeted for local consumption base.u want us to manufacture and ship to the entire world?anything made in sg is considered a specialty product,ur lucky to even find it overseas.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro how big is singapore?our product is mainly targeted for local consumption base.u want us to manufacture and ship to the entire world?anything made in sg is considered a specialty product,ur lucky to even find it overseas.

That explains why Bee Chun Hiang is so bloody expensive in China.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

BCH think that they are a 'brand' name, Chinese no choice but to pay the price. Eventually, they will only price themselves out of market when the locals will copy and duplicate the exact same process and sell at much much lower prices.

Then BCH will just become one of the long list of failure Singapore companies in China....Keppel, Sembawang, Soo Chow Industrial park........LOL.

They are paving Chinese land with Singapore $$$, at least six inches thick, just as CEO of Soochow Industrial Park once proudly declared on tv programme regarding failed project.....fucking useless parachute scholars....:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go buy in JB still cheaper than Sg. Half price even though by currency should be 30% only.

When Sg products are more ex overseas then you should buy in Sg bring there to sell.

One example is Charles and Keith.....selling like premium brand in Thailand but here only a pasar malam brand

Last edited: