• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much do you spend on TOTO every month?

Eldorado

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a stupid loser shit!

you are just a jealous sore loser to presume those people that drive big luxury cars are not wealthy.

Another thing, Linpeh do not punt TOTO every week, Linpeh is angry that you insult other fellow-spore-born sporeans

Say hi to your clone luckluc :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Linpeh already finished my tea-break and will go back to my office to now.
Linpeh will return to fuck you brainless retarded fucking bastard dog afterwards if you still wan pick a quarral with me!

FUCK YOU!

YOU BASTARD RETARDED SCUM DOG!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both of you are wrong and also stupid.

Rich and well-off people do not drive Merc, Beemer or whatever car or aeroplane or ship or helicopter or rocket.

They're chauffeured.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are stupid and wrong!

It's obvious my post meant wealthy chinese businessmen own Mercs

You're so stupid and so wrong. You wrote 'drive' in your post. Do you know what is the meaning of 'drive'?

It is different from 'ride'.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
One cannot put aside a certain amount of $$$ and expects return$ from TOTO... One may never strike it rich throughout his life! It is more for the Hope and Feeling of excitement...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are so stupid and so wrong!

Most 40plus to mid-50 type of multi-millionaires still prefer to drive the Merc themselves.

Anyway it's also common sense my post refer to own Mercs

Common sense? From you? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

My toes are laughing.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Just taking a survey here.

50 cents quickpick a draw, a dollar a week, 52 bucks a year. striking group 5 & 6 prizes frequently to recoup the "investment" thus far, haven't gone in the reds over the years :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
luckiest moment was back in 2006 when i struck the group 4 prize. waiting for group 3, 2 and 1 :smile::smile::smile:

as of 4D, only buy when i feel lucky, had 2 winning streaks thus far, once in 2006 between June and September; the other was in 2008/09 between Oct/Nov08 thru Feb/Mar09. mainly striking iBet for every other draw on consecutive weeks. total winnings for both winning streaks amounted to about a couple of thousands?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're just another 'I wanna strike it rich' loser and weekly punting addict.

If you're impressed with fancy cars in a carpark (Mercedes and Beemers aren't even that high-tier) then you do not understand what true wealth is.

Go ahead and throw away your money every week and feed SG Pools. :rolleyes:

Mister,

You should be given an award for your insightful views.:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Beemer and Merc drivers have negative equity.

You obviously don't know what "rich" means.

Those who are rich & smart enough to drive these cars, not only have negative equity, but know how to deflect debts from themselves. Those cars are either owned by a holding company or company registered...or even not under their names.

When you are rich..you have to be smart too..:smile:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a stupid loser shit!

1stly, you should not insult your fellow spore-born sporeans.

2ndly, Ever came across wealthy people buy lotteries too during the 10 million TOTO Draw becos Linpeh stay in Yishun and always see many many MERCS drive down to that TOTO Branch at that Yishun 7-ELEVEN store to queue during that period. The carpack behind always packed with Mercedes/BMWS during the final 1 week run-up to the 10 million TOTO draw. Hence proves you are wrong to say wealthy people don't buy lotteries

hmm, actually, they drove there to buy my Soursops & Pomelos.
(Premium Toothpicks Not included).

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both of you are wrong and also stupid.

Rich and well-off people do not drive Merc, Beemer or whatever car or aeroplane or ship or helicopter or rocket.

They're chauffeured.

hmm, & how much they owed the banks,
how much in debts??

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe title of thread needs to change.

It should be "how much do you speculate on TOTO every month?"

If you spend on something, you get back a value equal to what your outflow.

However, if you speculate, the value you get back can be asymmetrical.

The title should be "How much do you bet on toto every month la".
Speculate chances of returns is much higher than bet LOL

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are wrong.

Those middle-aged ethnic chinese multi-millionaires businessmen with net worth of 10 million to 100 million type they vast majority drive Mercs lah.

It's those non-businessmen professionals with net worth of a few million type that prefer sports cars or bentley or other types of brands etc etc,

Mercs is still the number 1 favourite choice of MIDDLE-AGED ETHNIC CHINESE MULTI-MILLIONAIRES BUSINESSMEN in spore, you can see for yrself, it's obvious.

Last time got 1 report also mentioned about this before in relation to wealthy ethnic chinese businessmen and Mercs

Mercedes = Rolex

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it totally never buy b4 or you spent abt $10, $50 or much more on TOTO every month?

Just taking a survey here.

Becos today was in a gathering with some HDB heartlanders and when the topic switch to TOTO, almost all say they spent a certain amount on TOTO EVERY month.

A low-income driver he said he has been buying $50 of TOTO WITHOUT FAIL EVERY MONTH for the past few years

You work in the Singapore department of statistics sibo?

Knn, must insult people when they disagree with buying lottery?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam, quick, come, they talking about Merc and BMW, show them it's a bad choice. Lexus more better.