• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian Woman Who Earns RM2,000 A Month Gives Her Boyfriend RM500 Every Month So That He Won’t Leave Her

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

M’sian Woman Who Earns RM2,000 A Month Gives Her Boyfriend RM500 Every Month So That He Won’t Leave Her​

She also shared that she is only able to give her parents RM50 every month.

YU ANG TAN
JULY 9, 2023

M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her | weirdkaya
Cover image via Canva

A woman recently shared her struggle of allocating RM500 every month to her boyfriend due to the fear of her boyfriend leaving her.

“I earn RM2,000, and I give my boyfriend RM500 because I’m afraid he will leave me if I don’t. I spend RM500 on my car, RM200 on rent, and another RM400 on a personal loan that my boyfriend took out in my name,” she said.

Gives her mother RM50 a month​

She also claimed that whenever they dined out, she had to cover their expenses.

“I can only afford to give my mother RM50. Thankfully, she understands my financial situation.
The rest of my income goes towards our meals, not to mention the additional expenses during our dates. Life is tough these days,” she lamented in a social media post on TikTok, which was later reshared on Twitter.
M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her
Photo via Twitter/AbudiAlsagoff

Sparks controversies online​

The post, which was posted on TikTok and subsequently reposted on Twitter, has since garnered over 6k likes and 2.2k retweets at press time.

“Sister.. this is not a boyfriend. You are raising a kid.”

M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 04

Another concerned netizen also suggested that she exchange the money given to her boyfriend with the amount given to her parents to test whether her boyfriend really loves her.
M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 03

One also suggested her to not spend money on ‘useless’ men.
M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 01

https://weirdkaya.com/msian-woman-w...-rm500-every-month-so-that-he-wont-leave-her/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget love. All relationships are based on power. And clearly he has that over her. :biggrin:

It's the same with the ongoing football club transfer window now. Observe the interaction between the buying clubs and the selling clubs, or the relationship a player has with his club, or agent or even the media.

The one who needs the relationship less has the power. That is all. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

M’sian Woman Who Earns RM2,000 A Month Gives Her Boyfriend RM500 Every Month So That He Won’t Leave Her​

She also shared that she is only able to give her parents RM50 every month.

YU ANG TAN
JULY 9, 2023

M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her | weirdkaya'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her | weirdkaya
Cover image via Canva

A woman recently shared her struggle of allocating RM500 every month to her boyfriend due to the fear of her boyfriend leaving her.

Gives her mother RM50 a month​

She also claimed that whenever they dined out, she had to cover their expenses.

M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her
Photo via Twitter/AbudiAlsagoff

Sparks controversies online​

The post, which was posted on TikTok and subsequently reposted on Twitter, has since garnered over 6k likes and 2.2k retweets at press time.

“Sister.. this is not a boyfriend. You are raising a kid.”

M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 04'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 04

Another concerned netizen also suggested that she exchange the money given to her boyfriend with the amount given to her parents to test whether her boyfriend really loves her.
M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 03'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 03

One also suggested her to not spend money on ‘useless’ men.
M'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 01'sian woman who earns rm2,000 a month gives her boyfriend rm500 every month so that he won't leave her comment 01

https://weirdkaya.com/msian-woman-w...-rm500-every-month-so-that-he-wont-leave-her/
Halal Charsiew dotter spotted

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greedy bf will ask her to work in sg and get 3.45 times more salary and fatten his allowance to rm1500.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give RM500 to BF and BT might turn around and give that RM500 to his lover. :biggrin:
Give bf RM500 plus pay personal loan installment made under her name RM400.
This guy must be a stud. The girl addicted to him.
At the same time, good luck to the girl. She will be taken advantage of.