• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much did Lee Kuan Yew left behind in inheritance?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
took HC six months after LKY to cover the tracks........ remember she went on leave twice

According to a little bird from the West, Chief Natural Aristocrat and his husband was reported to have vacationed in Japan.

The real purpose is to settle the affairs of a multi-billion US$ inheritance that Old Fart had bequeathed to them.

Go figure!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's current GDP (2014) is around US$300 billion, so you're saying LKY personal wealth is about a third of the whole country? Seems a bit excessive tbh.

gdp is not the same as wealth,just like income is not the same as networth.gdp is what the country's make in one year,singapore wealth i believe is somewhere in the range of 700 bil to 1.3 trillion,Temasek holdings plus GIC plus sovereign wealth funds plus all the other money we have no idea of hidden in crooks and crannies that will take 56 man years to account for.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a little bird from the West, Chief Natural Aristocrat and his husband was reported to have vacationed in Japan.

The real purpose is to settle the affairs of a multi-billion US$ inheritance that Old Fart had bequeathed to them.

Go figure!

Wow 3-6 months to settle.....must be a big motherfucking sum. Ah jib stand one side

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow 3-6 months to settle.....must be a big motherfucking sum. Ah jib stand one side

there must be an entire underground bunker full of jap ww2 banana notes to count and convert to yen then to yankee dollars then to sin dollars. service to imperial japan since ww2 must have incurred 70 years worth of pension, sick leave and other benefits. :p

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
"At the end of the day, what have i got? A successful Singapore. What have i given up? My life." Lky.

He takes Sinkies as fools.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's current GDP (2014) is around US$300 billion, so you're saying LKY personal wealth is about a third of the whole country? Seems a bit excessive tbh.

Bill Gates is worth US$79.4 billion & he had to pay for his own up keep, US taxes,... etc. LKY didn't have to pay taxes & all his expenses was are paid for by the tax payers of Spore.
You are forgetting that he had about 50 years of absolute power in Spore. He also had the help of his wife & relatives

He hobnobbed with people like Suharto, Marcos,....obviously had plenty of oppurtunity to make $. The details of his trips were a secret & who knows what he was doing:confused:
There are also plenty of side businesses we do not know about. For example Chartered Industries is in the weapons & munitions business & back during the Vietnam war they must have made tons of $$$. Spore has collaborated with Israels in making weapons & who knows how much that is worth?

I suspect LKY & family are worth at least $100+ billion.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"At the end of the day, what have i got? A successful Singapore. What have i given up? My life." Lky.

He takes Sinkies as fools.

LKY didn't make any sacrifices, just look at all the $$$$ he left behind. However as a Sporean I was taxed about 40% on each paycheck. They tell me it was for my CPF:rolleyes:

I call it a tax because at 55 I am not allowed to touch it. In 10 years time I bet that there will be nothing left of my CPF. For all Sporean males the cost of being a Sporean is 2.5 years of NS + reservists obligations until you are 40 years old.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY didn't make any sacrifices, just look at all the $$$$ he left behind. However as a Sporean I was taxed about 40% on each paycheck. They tell me it was for my CPF:rolleyes:

I call it a tax because at 55 I am not allowed to touch it. In 10 years time I bet that there will be nothing left of my CPF. For all Sporean males the cost of being a Sporean is 2.5 years of NS + reservists obligations until you are 40 years old.

Success meant for his Familee and Cronies while Sinkies slog as Slaves.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there must be an entire underground bunker full of jap ww2 banana notes to count and convert to yen then to yankee dollars then to sin dollars. service to imperial japan since ww2 must have incurred 70 years worth of pension, sick leave and other benefits. :p

:p............:biggrin:...............made me laugh till got tears leh

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF after 3 pages and 52 postings and nobody has come forward to share HIS luxurious bungalow standing on 55,000 sq ft of freehold land at 51 Cluny Hill; not even the forum's biggest cannon, numero uno who likes to brag that he flies with Bolkiah in his private jet and he's also a neighbour of Kuok Hock Nien in JB.

All these images about HIS austere furniture in his old residence are propagandas deliberately spread, aimed at influencing and altering the attitude of a dumb population to protect HIS image. Why they don't dare to display his luxurious living environment at the Istana since the early 70's?

End of the day the majority of the population got taken for a damn good long ride!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna know why the death duty in Stinkapore was abolished? Go and check out the legal ownership of 51 Cluny Hill prior to 2010.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks is deceiving!!

Just many Billionaire stay low profile can afford a Lambo but drive

an old VW Beetle! And eat at Hawker centre!

Drive a concept car, that is on demo.....owned a Daimler, & a stable of cars in the garage, go wet market & hawker centre in a beat up Mitsubishi Colt Galant & dressed like a 'peasant'....looking so 'poor thing', even the servant that came along, dressed like from some poor part of Cathay...

I grew up leaning from these people.....you can never tell, if I have $2 in my pocket or $10,000!.....hmmm!. Only the 70% buy these charade! & facade...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it matter to you ?

It is his money. He has earned it , whatever the amount is.

By the way , the amount of money made doesn't earn you respect. It is what you do for the good of the country that people respect you as a leader.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does it matter to you ?

It is his money. He has earned it , whatever the amount is.

By the way , the amount of money made doesn't earn you respect. It is what you do for the good of the country that people respect you as a leader.

Dont forget he was also above the Law.