• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many sg flags at your block?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And you, go suck my Golden Retriever's dick .....

....... this time, I'll make it wear a condom lest you infect my dog with your filth :oIo:

waulau your cheewawa become your golden prick!!!...u gila liao lah...now return to your woodbridge cell and dont forget to chiwawa your Escher...he needs help badly....his head stuck in the toilet bowl..kana shit flushed all the time from the 20 storeys downwards....can you imagine taking all those shit from 20 storeys down....massive..kohliantye lah.....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you, go suck my Golden Retriever's dick .....

....... this time, I'll make it wear a condom lest you infect my dog with your filth :oIo:

Relax!

Kopisai head still below waterline of toilet bowl and still trying to sing muckjula stinkapura for the 43 times and 57 to go to reach 100. He think then he reached Nirvana becos thats what the smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY promised him. See how smart LKY is, keeping money for himself and while LKY bullshit sinkies, LKY also go bullshit his followers like kopisai while keeping money for himself and Ah Loonie

After that, his tongue must lick off the creampie you laid on his wife.

He got to do all that before he can go suck on your Golden Retriever dick
And even before that he will let his father , my chihuahua mount him from behind in an incesteous act.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#escher

no point reading your stupid posts and your toilet bowl...go and get some real toilet training lah...pls....

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 flags at my block.

Counted yesterday

seems that this year less cars with sg flags also

never see sg bra flag on side mirrors also

At the rate PAP milking SGporean dry who wants to support them, what so proud about
white maggots!! Just realised that bloody PAP gahmen has increased all the insurance
from Medishield, so all insurance company have to follow suit. My NTUC deduct medisave $800
pay cash $800.00. this year fucking PAP asked all insurance company to increase now I hv to pay
additional $300.00 for oldman to buy his coffin, candle and joss stick to eat. F**&^%king hell PAP
busted are sucking us dry!!!

PAP LTA increase COE this will NEVER COME DOWN IT WILL HOVER AROUND $60 TO $70k
despite more cars are being scrapped!!

ERP: Everyday Rob People, CTE TO DOWN U have to pay at least $10.00
PAP is milking u dry before they are ousted in 2016, they knew this
D-day is coming soon!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
national-day-parade-singapore-2011.jpg

majulah singapura!!!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the past 5 years or so, the number of flags being hung out had been reducing. It is in tandem with the erosion of support for the PAP.

It's sad though, as displaying the national flag ought not to be in any way related to the PAP, it is actually to show our love for this country and not PAP. The fault lies with the RCs who were rather pushy in getting people to hang the flag in their zeal to please their PAP masters. And since RCs are infamous PAP balls carriers, people refused to do so to show their anger at how the PAP is running this country.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
national-day-parade-singapore-2011.jpg

majulah singapura!!!

Eh kopi ...wtf kind of old ccb picture u dug out from the archives to shownhere?

Last time policemen wear shorts understand?

Sinkapore was great until pinky came along and fucked up everything his old man did ......

The old fucker damm stubborn didnt wanna listen now instead of getting praised in history.....he will be fucked....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For owner to put up flag is less than 10%.

Most flag or 99% flag are put up by town council. Mostly will be near market and traffic junction facing major road.
If you count those flag is that facing road than that is the actual hardcore Sg put up by it owner.
So just count those flag on the unit . Than u know the actual figure.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My block of flat - ZERO at the moment... the opposite block - ZERO, the one at the back THREE or FOUR where the Rats Congregation is oops! RC, Residents C.....the expensive going private flats soon....2 or 3 in every block...one with underwear & clothings included...condo..on the perimeter & guard room....private houses..one or two...

MAJULLAH SINGAPURA!...people think the flag of SINgapore is PAP flag...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My block is L shaped so only one side face the road and all the corridor units have flag mounted by the TC. then those units with no corridor or corner units almost none hang flag with one exception who i know is a RC member. The best part TC cut cost, only hang flag on corridors that face the road the other side that face another block was left untouch.:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so who is going to burn the flag.?

it will be nice addition to the fireworks..

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
waulau if you come to my block
it is fully covered with our proud Singapore flags
even downstairs on the field also got
everywhere singaporeans are celebrating our proud national day
this year is exceptionally good and impressive
the whole block is a massive Singapore national flag
I feel so proud
majulah singapura!!!

Your's must be a Point Block. RC always wayang at point blocks and most of the flags not put up by residents

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanging the flag is out of fashion already. think even the 60% don't bother to hang the flag. 95% of flags are hung by the RC people.

anyway, the 40% can hang the flag upside down to show displeasure with the PAP government. is it an offense to do so ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your's must be a Point Block. RC always wayang at point blocks and most of the flags not put up by residents

waulau you so cleber
i point block resident
all true blue singaporeans
we all wear red proudly declares we love singapore
unlike the ungrateful worms and maggots here
disparaging their own motherland ...damned ashamed of them
so all together one more time: hPPYy NatioNal dAy SinGApoRe!!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Therefore, only hang the Sinkie flag outside your HDB flat if you truly feel like doing it. If some stupid RC hangs the Sinkie flag in front of your house and you don’t like it, rip it off!

You can still be a patriot while breaking stupid laws like one person equals illegal “assembly”. This is called civil disobedience, sanctioned by the Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong no less.

For those who have governed for 50 years and still fail to instill a spontaneous and voluntary sense of patriotism in the people, they have FAILED miserably in their task of NATION BUILDING. Corporate war chest building is easy if you have monopolies all over the island and can tax at will; force the populace to save; refuse to give them back their savings; push up land prices by restricting supply; etc.

Here’s the article from Saturday’s South China Morning Post:

Love for one's country cannot be forced

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ay-amp-Remember-“Patriotism-Cannot-Be-Forced”