• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many of u here donate to Community Chest?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's easy. The ComChest folks send batches of pesky schoolkids holding tin cans, deploy them at places with high human traffic (mall entrances, MRT station entrances, road junctions etc) and soon money will start rolling in.

coldbutt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I donate to Methodist Welfare Services regularly. They run a chain of nursing homes and family/student care centers. I have more faith in the established 'boring' churches than the new glossy glamorous ones.

Donated to Singapore Kidney Foundation once (TT Durai time). Never again since I was turned off by their aggressive marketing tactics. They even called me to attend a free banquet at 5 star hotel. Made me very suspicious.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's easy. The ComChest folks send batches of pesky schoolkids holding tin cans, deploy them at places with high human traffic (mall entrances, MRT station entrances, road junctions etc) and soon money will start rolling in.

dumb sinkie parents who are reading this....please dont allow your children to be exploited by these fuckers to become their beggars/...

they are rich as it is and dont need anymore money....

go spend some of that fucking stash instead of hoarding it.....

this reminds me ....WTF has happened to the NKF after the cheebye government took over?? last i heard the damm charity is in a fucking tailspin so has anyone seen the ball of fire yet?>

wtf is the kaypoh chee govt gonna do for all the kidney patients now that they have royally fucked up their lives by wiping out another useful charity har???

nothing again right??? bastards are obviously no fucking help at all when they are pursuing their private political agenda........

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why even bother when there were frauds with Father Kang, Ming Yi, TT Durai............ how about Taoist Federation??? Izzit true?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why even bother when there were frauds with Father Kang, Ming Yi, TT Durai............ how about Taoist Federation??? Izzit true?

As long as you dont resist the pap dogs into your central committee from taking charge....nothing will happen to you...their grass looters must be given chance to loot the charities too understand cb??