• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many months saving can last if one got the R slip?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Same as 1 of my friend. I asked him what he intend to do with the principal when he dies he cannot answer.

I know exactly what I'm going to do with the principal because all the instructions are in my will.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans have not experience those sluggish slow growing economy for almost 10 years liao. Back in the days from 1997-2004. People literally have to survive on contract jobs and being jobless for 6 month - 1 year is the norm back then. But housing were cheap so people does not have much debts or liabilities. Imagine now all loaded with mortgage debts and credit card debts. If something like 1997-2004 were to happen again. I doubt most can survive for even 6 months.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup u got my points all right.
No waist to hold vs no need to work make me struggle to decide till now.

You would still choose to have the opportunity to hold waist because you are a romantic person. It's in your DNA wherein romance makes you feel young again.

This is why you are prepared to fork out a little more for romance and the thrill of moving forward a relationship like a dinghy on a lake.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans have not experience those sluggish slow growing economy for almost 10 years liao. Back in the days from 1997-2004. People literally have to survive on contract jobs and being jobless for 6 month - 1 year is the norm back then. But housing were cheap so people does not have much debts or liabilities. Imagine now all loaded with mortgage debts and credit card debts. If something like 1997-2004 were to happen again. I doubt most can survive for even 6 months.

so instead of choosing a proud and honorable fate like japan and endure 20 years of recession,we instead choose to destroy our culture,identity and tradition and turn into a country of trash and shitskins and pinoys and a international whorehouse.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
so instead of choosing a proud and honorable fate like japan and endure 20 years of recession,we instead choose to destroy our culture,identity and tradition and turn into a country of trash and shitskins and pinoys and a international whorehouse.

but mass importing will not help. after importing so much. retail is not growing. people just want to earn, save up and retire back home. you see my ft colleague living in fugal lifes. they dun mind because they will become a hero when back in their hometown. and also. importing will not save jobs. but people will leave when the gold has dried up.