• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how low can it get?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought the market will bottom out at 1700. Look like i am dead wrong. Seem to be going toward the 1500 barrier in no time. Many counters look like a bargain but no balls to go in yet.:p

jw5

Loyal
come back from the clinic and got a shock! 1,681.46 as of 10:39hrs
What's wrong with you bro?
Hope the falling market is not causing you to be ill. Or is it the digestive problem you were referring to in another thread?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
now ... 1661 ...

did u go 2 clinic a 2nd time? ... :confused:

so ... u going 2 clinic more often? ... or nt going there any more? ... :confused:

:p :biggrin:

What's wrong with you bro?
Hope the falling market is not causing you to be ill. Or is it the digestive problem you were referring to in another thread?

there's some gastric flu going around, did you catch it? :p

good folks,

danke so much for the concern, i think mine is a persistent flu bug, not the gastric flu, but in the polyclinic is really crowded...

by the way, STI closed at 1,600.28
:eek::p:eek::p

jw5

Loyal
good folks,

danke so much for the concern, i think mine is a persistent flu bug, not the gastric flu, but in the polyclinic is really crowded...

by the way, STI closed at 1,600.28
:eek::p:eek::p
ok, get well soon. :smile:

Hamlin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gentlemen.. Happy Diwali to all!!! there should be some correction along the way but I see STI going under 1000pts.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1,475.74 Correct as of Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:35:58 AM :eek::eek::eek:

I told you liao, you no listen going down and down, but wait till after the US election sometime within the next few weeks be ready to jump back in for a buying binge...:confused::p:biggrin::eek:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what goes down must come up....some sti diving now...diving....diving to get the evil out of its system....the festival of lights will be followed by the festival of darkness...celebration time!!! down down down!!!!