• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How Good Is Heng Swee Kiat?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 50+ years the PAP has a track record. We may not know all the details e.g. how many billions were lost in China, how much is left of our CPF, how many billions the famiLee manage to make from the system... because the state owned media tries to distort the picture

Fortunately we now have the internet where we can examine the track record of PAP MPs like Heng Swee Kiat. His track record speaks for itself. He is a PAP MP & some speculated to be the next PM. The famiLee obviously trusted him to carry out their policies.

So in other words he is just another loyal PAP MP who has sold his soul to the Lees, right:confused:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he sound out to the citizens the Population White Paper was a scam to increase PAP votes?

Did he try to stop or propose to slow down the Medical Tourism which is overtaxing our hospital services?

Does he know one on class ‘C’ has to wait between 6-9 months for an appointment with our govt hospital whereas those check in as private patients enjoy an immediate appoint?

Did he make an effort to clarify the undesirable disadvantage of the agreement we signed with India?

Did he ever fight for Singaporeans the injustice certain policies brought?

Did he ever question the legitimacy of using tax payers’ money to prop up a failing public transport company?

Is he even aware of the entire questions above or did he ever say ‘NO’ in parliament?

T o me he is just another Yes-man in white having the same power hunger motive.

Whether he comes out of this ordeal a normal healthy man or a piece of vegetable, who decides?

And to those remaining Men In White, pray hard it won't come to you so soon...I would love to see either Penang Laksa or Singapore Mee Siam on the table before the others.

This does not apply to HSK in particular. I do not know enough to judge. But I can say, it is not so much how good you are, it is how good you are allowed to be. Let's face it. The problems are complex. No one person can solve them all. No point pinpointing individual ministers. Is there anybody better than HSK willing to do the job. Ask the WP. A great leader will be able to swing people and followers behind a vision, we have had an example in this country. That is what is lacking.