• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do I get rid of Lebron James

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Aug 8, 2021, 13:18 PDT

Leongsam

Aug 8, 2021, 13:18 PDT
How do I get rid of Lebron James' content on my calm app?

Julia (Calm)
Aug 8, 2021, 21:39 PDT
Hi there,
Thank you for getting in touch. At this time, we do not have a way to hide or remove content from an individual's app. We are always looking for new ways to personalize the Calm experience, so I will be sure to pass your comments along to the rest of our team.
In the meantime, I recommend using our Favorites feature to make a custom list of sessions that you would like to return to. You can favorite or un-favorite a session from the session player screen. Simply start the session you'd like to listen to, and you will see a heart icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the heart to add or remove the session from your favorites.
After favoriting a session, you can find a list of all favorited sessions in the "My Favorites" category.
Thanks again for taking the time to send us your thoughts. We really appreciate your support and suggestions!
All the best,
Julia

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LeBron James Contact Details

The USA office contact number is (216) 771-2323 and fax number is (216) 771-2333.1 Jul 2020

If you are looking for mailing address of LeBron James, then you are at right place. The mailing address/fan mail address is LeBron JamesKlutch Sports Group, LLC 50 W Broad Street Suite 1800 Columbus, OH 43215, USA.

We are providing you the office address details of LeBron James. The Sports Management Company address is 50 W Broad Street Suite 1800 Columbus, OH 43215 USA. We also have secondary office address detail. The USA office address is 3800 Embassy Parkway Suite 360 Akron, OH 44333 USA.

We also have secondary address and which is LeBron James LRMR Management Company, LLC 3800 Embassy Parkway Suite 360 Akron, OH 44333 USA.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LeBron James Contact Details

The USA office contact number is (216) 771-2323 and fax number is (216) 771-2333.1 Jul 2020

If you are looking for mailing address of LeBron James, then you are at right place. The mailing address/fan mail address is LeBron JamesKlutch Sports Group, LLC 50 W Broad Street Suite 1800 Columbus, OH 43215, USA.

We are providing you the office address details of LeBron James. The Sports Management Company address is 50 W Broad Street Suite 1800 Columbus, OH 43215 USA. We also have secondary office address detail. The USA office address is 3800 Embassy Parkway Suite 360 Akron, OH 44333 USA.

We also have secondary address and which is LeBron James LRMR Management Company, LLC 3800 Embassy Parkway Suite 360 Akron, OH 44333 USA.

Bhai,

Are you his agent?