• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LeBron James’ 18-year-old son, Bronny, suffers cardiac arrest

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.news.com.au/sport/baske...t/news-story/7f319c84eff4e2af74639383906834a0

The 18-year-old son of basketball superstar LeBron James has been rushed to hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest.
Bronny James, himself a promising basketball player with the University of Southern California, was doing a workout at the university when the medical incident struck.

The scary incident has been followed by a claim from Twitter boss Elon Musk that Covid-19 vaccinations played a role.

Bronny was taken to hospital and immediately placed in intensive care. Thankfully, he has since been removed from the ICU and is in a stable condition.

“Yesterday, while practising, Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest,” a spokesperson for the family said in a statement.

“Medical staff were able to treat Bronny and take him to the hospital. He is now in stable condition and no longer in ICU.

“We ask for respect and privacy for the James family and we will update the media when there is more information.

“LeBron and (his wife) Savannah wish to publicly send their deepest thanks and appreciation to the USC medical and athletic staff for their incredible work and dedication to the safety of their athletes.”

Bronny James, left, with his father LeBron. Picture: Alex Bierens de Haan/Getty Images

Bronny James, left, with his father LeBron. Picture: Alex Bierens de Haan/Getty Images
According to TMZ, the incident happened on Monday morning, local time. Emergency services received a call at 9.26am and rushed to the Galen Centre, where Bronny’s team, the Trojans, plays and trains.

The 18-year-old was reportedly unconscious, and received treatment at the scene before he was moved to hospital.

Musk, the Tesla CEO who purchased Twitter for $44 billion last year responded to a Twitter post about James’ episode by tweeting: “We cannot ascribe everything to the vaccine, but, by the same token, we cannot ascribe nothing”.

“Myocarditis is a known side-effect. The only question is whether it is rare or common.”

Myocarditis, a rare inflammatory condition that affects the heart, has been reported in cases involving adolescents and young adult males who were administered an mRNA vaccine against COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

According to the American Heart Association, only about 1 in 10 people survive an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest, which occurs when the heart stops abruptly with little or no warning.

According to CDC data, there were 635 cases of myocarditis diagnosed out of the 54.8 million doses of the mRNA vaccine given to children between the ages of five and 17 as of May 2022.

“Any health problem that happens after vaccination is considered an adverse event. An adverse event can be caused by the vaccine or can be caused by a coincidental event not related to the vaccine,” the CDC said.

LeBron James has said in the past that his family has been vaccinated against COVID.

There is no evidence linking his son’s cardiac arrest to the vaccine, The New York Post reports.

It comes after Head of Melbourne University’s School of Health Sciences Bruce Thompson last month advised people to get an annual or biannual booster as they would with a flu shot.

“We need a flu shot every year, if we need a Covid shot every year, or twice a year, it is what it is,” he said.

With 2600 Australians dying of Covid this year, the epidemiologist warned the numbers were “significant”.

LeBron James, meanwhile, is among the greatest basketballers of all time — perhaps the best, depending on who you ask. His son is also immensely talented, and has long been expected to end up in the NBA, where LeBron currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers.

LeBron has been vocally supportive of his son’s career thus far and is often seen in the stands watching him play, even during the NBA season.

By the time Bronny is eligible for the NBA draft, his father (currently 37) will be 39 years old. Yet LeBron has expressed a strong desire to stick around in the league for long enough to line up alongside him.

“My last year will be played with my son,” he told The Athletic last year.

“Wherever Bronny is at, that’s where I’ll be. I would do whatever it takes to play with my son for one year. It's not about the money at that point.”

They would be the first ever father-son duo to play together in the NBA.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely not, and sudden cardiac problems in young healthy athletes are very normal and common. :rolleyes:
18 years old. what are the chances for an 18 year old to get a heart attack? 18 year olds are very virile and strong, there is no age old obstruction along the vessels to make them flaccid at all. All i can say, his life is gone and no more future because of his stupid father, just like the 97% dumbfucks in sinkieland.

LeBron James says he got the COVID vaccine despite initial skepticism: "I felt like it was best suited for not only me but my family"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lebron-james-covid-vaccine-lakers-nba/

LeBron James on Tuesday said he received the COVID-19 vaccine despite his initial skepticism. The Los Angeles Lakers star spoke with reporters on the Lakers' annual media day for the upcoming season, saying he and his family got the vaccine after he did his own research.
What kind of fucking research did he do? Best suited not only for him but his family? he is going to lose his fucking family.

Did he do this research?
vaccine-warn.JPG

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

check out the comment section of this 1 year old video after this news broke out

@user-uh7po7cz3x
1 day ago

I'm glad that such an intelligent man that bounces a ball for a living can do his research on vaccinations and decide about complex medical issues for what is best for his family. In America, we were all free to decide to follow the lead of Peter Hotez and Anthony Fauci and take an experimental vaccine that did not go through the typical years of trials and studies or lose our livelihoods. We were the land of the free then in 2020, and we are the land of the free now (with children that have heart attacks at young ages).

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely not, and sudden cardiac problems in young healthy athletes are very normal and common. :rolleyes:
So why are these Anti vaxxers creating such a stink? Could be the food etc...heart disease was uncommon in the early 1900s until ppl started eating margarine and other process foods...and The son could have been eating the processed junk since the beginning...n wat about illegal drugs? Very common in ang mor lands

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So why are these Anti vaxxers creating such a stink? Could be the food etc...heart disease was uncommon in the early 1900s until ppl started eating margarine and other process foods...and The son could have been eating the processed junk since the beginning...n wat about illegal drugs?

Maybe you're too dense to detect the sarcasm. But I must agree sarcasm doesn't translate well in typed text. :roflmao:

By the way, you sound vaccinated. How many boosters have you taken? Wanna go get another one? I heard the JVTCs islandwide are quite empty these days, no long queues like the good old days. :wink:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you're too dense to detect the sarcasm. But I must agree sarcasm doesn't translate well in typed text. :roflmao:
At least I am not retarded like the Fuckeins chicon plps and the mudslimes....anyway if the elites suffer from the Vax . the powers that be that push the vaccines will have a fight from within...so why is it not happening? And was this RINO vaxxed too? From their rants The anti vaxxers just love to blame everything on the Vax...even if they get constipated they will blame the Vax too. That explains why they are Soo anal about it.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need intelligence and balls to detect sarcasm. This 2 qualities do not exist among the vaccinated, if so, they would not be vaccinated in the first place.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need intelligence and balls to detect sarcasm. This 2 qualities do not exist among the vaccinated, if so, they would not be vaccinated in the first place.
There is a difference between a 'dense' and a retarded whinger like U. I have reach the stage that I don't blame the vaccine, I blame the politicians and the globalists that fucked up the population. N if the Vax Soo bad, why aren't more ppl dead?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a difference between a 'dense' and a retarded whinger like U. I have reach the stage that I don't blame the vaccine, I blame the politicians and the globalists that fucked up the population. N if the Vax Soo bad, why aren't more ppl dead?
Soon they will be, be patient. If you did more reading and research in the alternative media. ( rumble for example) there is a mention that these vaccine are segregated in batches. if many die all at once, pple will question and the cabal kanna, the cabal not that stupid.

batches that are saline (non-lethal), moderate risk and lethal. So who take what, we dunno. unless someone go and detailed it all out for humanity. Even so, you cannot guarantee that whatever batches you take, your DNA will not be affected at all. You dunno what they put in the jab, even those so called harmless one, sinopharm from China for example.

The best way to confirm one is safe is not to take it, the unvaxxed.

This is exactly why people suffer and fall. Blaming others ( the politicians and globalists) instead of taking their own individual responsibility of their own outcome. That is the difference between someone who will inherit the New Earth and one who is not. New earth is about personal authority and sovereignty, you have that and got balls to use it in life, then New Earth is good to go.

Lebron James is against the vaccine at first but then NBA implement the no vaxxed and no play ball mean no money to earn, then he go vaxxed. He fail the test. Means he no balls, just like SIA and the 97% dumbfucks in sinkieland. He plays ball for a living and got no balls. Did he use his own balls to play and then lose his balls?

The funny part is , since he is a NBA star so he needs to make a media review on why he vaxxed ( after he is against it at first) and claim that he did research. SMLJ research, he just no fucking balls that he cannot play and earn money, so he guai guai follow it. ( fail the test and now his family kanna bad from the vax)

That is why i say you need both intelligence and balls to be an unvaxxed and go into the New Earth. Personally, i fully admired and respect the unvaxxed after they have gone through the 2 year crap from covid. They are strong.

Those vaxxed ones, you very regret, right?

Then pls do something to change your life. There are med beds coming out soon to save your ass. But how to those vaxxed be able to get to the med beds availability before they die. Do something to prolong ur life, like educate and implement healthy life habits to yourself. Sparks insights in you about life and be awakened. Blaming the politicians and globalists on your sorry fucking situation, that your bring upon yourself, will not save your ass.

I read that when med beds are available, some Off-world ETs will be training humans to operate the medbeds, so i guess only when the ET lands ( contacts), then med beds are available. ETs are not landing (contact) when more humans ( >50%) are still have that savage caveman behaviour.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LeBron James can be like this guy, he and his family's timeline will be very different than now. I might thumbs up him more than Michael Jordan.

74419325.jpg

Last edited: