• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how did shortie mah win tampines?

do u think gayish baey ayam king rope in extra votes in TAMPINES GRC?

• Total voters

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lst do u agree that baey ayam king look gayish? if your answer is YES, then that was how shortie mah won over tampines- PINK VOTES.

Kuan Yew is the god of know all and god of unmerciful. with his thousands sneaky knuckle-dustered hands and his thousands all seen eyes, he saw the PINK VOTES there brewing.

u look at shortie mah. what does he have? nothing. short. ugly and very avaricious which explains why KUAN YEW, the god of unmercy loves him so much. shortie is ergonomically statured for balls carrying and other mouth job.

there u hv it. baey ayam king was deployed immediately there. u realised also that KY had never disciplined ayam king for his act-cute goatee stubble. that heightened his gayishness which was a formidable weapon to win the pink votes over.

and folks, that's how mah the shortie and ugly tan won over tampines - through ayam king's electrifying winks that attracted all the gay pink votes.

should gohmengseng, our saikongseng had also possessed KY's all seeing skill, he would have teased gay vincent botak over fr SDP and at the same put NICOLE on his team. such a combination would win over not only the gays but also the lesbos.

tampines is one hell of pink town. the gays rule there. don't believe,next time when u are there, observe. especially when u go to the toilet, do be aleert and careful. they are there waiting......

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because GMS did a very bad job and still unable to lost his deposit. If WP is here, he will running around like monkey and shitting himself......

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because GMS did a very bad job and still unable to lost his deposit. If WP is here, he will running around like monkey and shitting himself......

gohmengseng got sabo-ed by his own fly saucers and little green men fr mars.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Alamaking
I dun discriminate gays, as long as they can serve the people well, they deserved to be an MP.

we have to give our hand to vincent the botak gay. it's very difficult for one to admit tht openly that's why most gay people suffer in silence. however, vincent joined the wrong party SDP. he should have joined ah seng and tackle tampines where the gays there are aplentiful.

oh dear!! i just let the cat out of the bag!! why do u think last minute baey ayam king was kicked over there? right!! the huge PINK VOTES there and that's how mah shortie tan won! without that demure decorative flower vase baey casting electrifying winks at the gays, u think those pink votes would end up in pap? no way!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
was hoping that tampines would have gone to gohmengseng instead of shortie tan. wonder if baey ayam king wasn't sent there at the eleventh hour, what would be the outcome? another group loss for pap?

was terribly hoping for that cos if shortie mah goes, lau lee might as well just drop dead from all the unexpected results. A FREAK RESULTS - that's what he called it. anything out of his anticipation is a FREAK. and so he ended with with a grandson who totally out of his anticipation. remember his U-GRAD genes hybridisation theory? yet, he still doesn't learn. maybe he tot he has reached a godlike status and probably remainen as an immortal.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame NSP- GMS. If NSP gather all the best candidate in Tampines GRC ( GMS, Tony, Steve, Nicole &Syafarin).
MBT team will be out.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. Why do you still refuse to answer my question on why you used your 3WhiteTiger nick in sammyboy to post a "Champagne popping" image in the thread announcing the demise of Goh Meng Seng's brother?

Fuck your mother cheebye! Ng E-jay!!! You go suck lamei's nipples!!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Thank you for answering the question Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.... maybe he will secretly visit Mr Low and beg him to "toh long toh long leh, please dont come and spoil my rice bowl here.i promise to be good good for the next 5 years." to Mr Low. LOL....

maybe he will kneel down and cry to Mr Low, "mai lah mai lah.Dont do that to me lar.I very scare of you Mr Low leh.Please do me a favour and let me have a nice retire here."

LOL

Joke aside, i think now that Mr Low already show all the PAP MP that he and his A team members can take over a GRC, i think the PAP MP's will respect them more then last time.
And maybe, they will listen to what Mr Low say in the parliament so as to be friend with Mr Low hoping he wont go and invade their GRC rice bowl!!! LOL....

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for answering the question Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thank you also for confirming u r none other than the perverted pinoy babaero11. didn't u say u won't post here? oh i forgot. you are a pervert. shit is your food and that's what u spew. better check what's stuck in ur little smelly butthole or in your deep throat.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame NSP- GMS. If NSP gather all the best candidate in Tampines GRC ( GMS, Tony, Steve, Nicole &Syafarin).
MBT team will be out.

gms had indeed flawed in his GE strategy. he concentrated in too many wards and is too ambitious thinking he might ve a chance to win many. if he had concentrated on just TAMPINES alone cos many are pissed by shortie mah, group all his biggies together to tackle that like what u suggested, probably TAMPINES would have fallen to NSP.

diluting out all the biggies eventually caused them to be quite obscure and people would forget about them quite easily.

quincey_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS hedge his bets wrongly la. If he would have taken Hazel and Tony, together with Nicole in Tampines, along with himself and one of the Tampines ppl, they might have stood a better chance. Have a feeling he he kept his team because this was the same team which has worked the ground for the last few years, so he was opting for connectivity and familiarity, against credentials. Plus, I think he might faced an internal party rebellion if he had altered the slate. So maybe, just maybe, his hands were tied from the start.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS hedge his bets wrongly la. If he would have taken Hazel and Tony, together with Nicole in Tampines, along with himself and one of the Tampines ppl, they might have stood a better chance. Have a feeling he he kept his team because this was the same team which has worked the ground for the last few years, so he was opting for connectivity and familiarity, against credentials. Plus, I think he might faced an internal party rebellion if he had altered the slate. So maybe, just maybe, his hands were tied from the start.

AGREED!

gms could ve been a victim of his own personal obstinacy to accept and follow good suggestion. anyway, there's always a NEXT TIME. next time , if he's still around, perhaps a better strategy can be evolved.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. Why do you still refuse to answer my question on why you used your 3WhiteTiger nick in sammyboy to post a "Champagne popping" image in the thread announcing the demise of Goh Meng Seng's brother?

Fuck your mother cheebye! Ng E-jay!!! You go suck lamei's nipples!!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
that loser according to info tht i got is none other BABAERO11, a sex pervert wimp loser who claims to be from a palawan bitch. he's grossly obssessed with my li'l brother leetahsar. as he boasted that he won't be posting in sbf b4, to upkeep his abnormal pride, he has to appear as stalking clones. peter ng aka babaero has also linked up with jaslyn go in msn. that's how jaslyn is logged into the net most of the time. she is an indeed very busy housewife with 2 kids to handle and a family to run. that's what she used to claim b4.

does jaslyn go need to do any nasty? of course not! she just needs babaero aka debonerman and a host of other clones to do that for her.

one of jaslyn's romantic flirtatious msn was caught in her blackberry and exposed publicly in the chinese daily. back scroll to refer.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF is going on here ?? 3whitetigher and leetahbar !!

this is shin min daily which exposed the illicit affair. u realise that the lawyer who was bashed by the husband didn't file police report. the matter was casually closed and classified under DOMESTIC MISUNDERSTANDING.

sinmin151107.JPG

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar has reported a post.

Reason:
Forum: Election Fever at the Coffee Shop
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Debonerman
Original Content:

I really have to give it to you Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka 3WhiteTiger!:biggrin:

DSTA should study the element structure of your skin to develop armour plating that can withstand the penetrating power of the world's best anti tank missile!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really have to give it to you Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka 3WhiteTiger!:biggrin:

DSTA should study the element structure of your skin to develop armour plating that can withstand the penetrating power of the world's best anti tank missile!:biggrin:

don't worry. i won't use the vested power in me to BAN u like most of the SDP IB losers and cowards are truly good at. they are also the best ranters of HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECH AND CRAPS AS IN THEIR OWN BRAND OF DEMOCRAPSY.

SDP deserves to lose with chee still around.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry. i won't use the vested power in me to BAN u like most of the SDP IB losers and cowards are truly good at. they are also the best ranters of HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECH AND CRAPS AS IN THEIR OWN BRAND OF DEMOCRAPSY.

SDP deserves to lose with chee still around.

Don't be a humbug lah! You are the worst son of a bitch I've ever came across in my entire life. Ban me lor! Who the fuck cares? As long as I've this thing for you, you will be exposed for what you are in this forum.

But please stop calling your own mother lau cheebye and beating up your father okay?

Come ban, I need to go to work now. If I feel like doing it, I will come back with another nick that I had cached in this forum.