• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat how cum fb founders have eyes for such faces

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eduardo saverin and wife....

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no reason actually,its just to make millions of loser chinky asian foreveralone virgin nerds jealous and upset when they see their women craving the white man's dickus majorus humongous phallus erectus.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no reason actually,its just to make millions of loser chinky asian foreveralone virgin nerds jealous and upset when they see their women craving the white man's dickus majorus humongous phallus erectus.

believe they are after inner beauty more than facial looks. those respective wives add to and complement their personal growth and wealth more than their hordes of pretty face bimbo beauty queen gf's with little contribution up in their backward brains. for fun i'll have a sexy bimbo for the short term but for family and fortune i'll have someone who can be behind a great man to make his behind greater.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
believe they are after inner beauty more than facial looks. those respective wives add to and complement their personal growth and wealth more than their hordes of pretty face bimbo beauty queen gf's with little contribution up in their backward brains. for fun i'll have a sexy bimbo for the short term but for family and fortune i'll have someone who can be behind a great man to make his behind greater.

also to protect their networth.bill gates wife aint a looker too.at that levels of networth better to marry for their intelligence and values and character that can compliment you for life than physical looks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
also to protect their networth.bill gates wife aint a looker too.at that levels of networth better to marry for their intelligence and values and character that can compliment you for life than physical looks.

Go MGTOW is the best..

For some reason, the co-founder is much much smarter when comes to life.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being rich & famous you are sure to attract plenty of attention e.g. gold diggers. Just look at the Indo businessmen who married the ex-SIA hostess Jamie Chua. That mistake cost him $450,000/month for alimony.

Marriage should not be about money. I have a friend who will not permit his wife to work for large firms because he does want her to work long hours & neglecting the children.
Some may think that he is being old fashion but just look around Spore & see what has become of the latch key generation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being rich & famous you are sure to attract plenty of attention e.g. gold diggers. Just look at the Indo businessmen who married the ex-SIA hostess Jamie Chua. That mistake cost him $450,000/month for alimony.

Marriage should not be about money. I have a friend who will not permit his wife to work for large firms because he does want her to work long hours & neglecting the children.
Some may think that he is being old fashion but just look around Spore & see what has become of the latch key generation.

so ur advice is mainly for the poor sinkies who have no desire of every attaining any kind of financial success or independence,status or income of any kind,no entrepreneur drive or capitalistic instincts,no intention of building a business,brand or empire or conglomerate or any organization of any kind of any purpose in this world,or attain success in any field in case that might bring the trappings of wealth,materialism or consumerism or capitalism or any kind of ism.i feel sorry for ur friend's wife,what kind of wife is he keeping?some kind of sow or some kind of indian dowry bride from hyderabad or kitchen appliance?

Last edited:

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
haiz...i the most sway one. my useless hubby cant even get an apology for me. got any angmo tuakee must kai siao limbu ok?

bee.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so ur advice is mainly for the poor sinkies who have no desire of every attaining any kind of financial success or independence,status or income of any kind,no entrepreneur drive or capitalistic instincts,no intention of building a business,brand or empire or conglomerate or any organization of any kind of any purpose in this world,or attain success in any field in case that might bring the trappings of wealth,materialism or consumerism or capitalism or any kind of ism.i feel sorry for ur friend's wife,what kind of wife is he keeping?some kind of sow or some kind of indian dowry bride from hyderabad or kitchen appliance?

So how much $$$ do Sporeans really need to be considered a financial success:confused:
Is it any wonder that Sporeans are so materialistic.

Actually my friend is a Thai with 3 kids. He runs a successful business in BKK.
He looks at other ways of making extra $ without sacrificing the quality of his family life e.g. helping his wife get the distribution rights for products . She can then do the distribution from home.

Most career minded females in Spore would just look at entering the corporate world without considering the long term impact e.g. giving up things like qualty of life, marriage, having babies,... That is why you see many single females in Spore.

Many will claim that they have made THE choice, that Spore girls are empowered, blah, blah, blah,... but I wonder if they are just the victims of the PAP's brainwashing. LKY wanted working units & not mothers.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how much $$$ do Sporeans really need to be considered a financial success:confused:
. but I wonder if they are just the victims of the PAP's brainwashing. LKY wanted working units & not mothers.

I won't pity 70% sinkies on the choice they'VE made. If they are stressed out, depressed, turned out to become PAP victim in the future, it was a choice they've made for voting PAP. It was not without warning from 30% Singaporeans.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't pity 70% sinkies on the choice they'VE made. If they are stressed out, depressed, turned out to become PAP victim in the future, it was a choice they've made for voting PAP. It was not without warning from 30% Singaporeans.

I met a typical Sporean girl in Canada who was sent there to attend University. Her parents had spoiled her silly, e.g. the dad in Spore would clean her shoes, ... Her mother would do everything else for her. She never had to do anything around the house.

When she was in Canada she would call home every night crying & asked to return because she couldn't adjust.

To her credit she adjusted, finished her degree & returned to Spore. However the surprising thing is that she ended up emigrating to the US:eek:
So even females don't always support the PAP:smile: