• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come Lau Lee dress like he is getting ready to be cremated?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is exactly what my grandpa wore when we cremate him..:(

20100627.101653_mmlee.jpg

:p

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of clothing call " hell clothes" not chinese new year dress.....many people mistaken as chinese wear becos of the cloth button.

you people are right....hell clothes is wore before burial or cremation becos the two hell brothers can recognise them and bring them to respective level to get tortured.

as for old fart....he will not be reborn....most probably go to the 18 level of hell to soak inside the blood lake where he got no chance to reborn.

usually when old people about to die, they will choose which way they like to go. I think old fart choose the chinese way.

and most likely...by his weird actions....dress up like that....i guess may be another more few months he will go up the lorry !

Old people shows funny actions like dress up like kings and gays, before they die.
you lucky you never see him put g-string underpant and run about !

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be possible that Lau Lee is already dead?

This can a clone or a robot that will carry out his orders according to the rules he set out before he die.

It will be logical that Dragon prince will do the same thing in future to ensure the Familee line remains in power

:biggrin::biggrin:

kysrn2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
wao!...full dress rehearsal for the big day, just like NDP must have rehearsal after rehearsal after.....rehearsal then the event can be perfect. haha.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are signs of old-age death !

Singapore is artificial place hold together by dollars and cents.

PAP ministers stay loyal because of passive income at this moment .

Old yew fearing most is coming to haunt him---his death.
No one can fight this nature especially when you feel you are not enough yet !

Singapore is a very unstable place. The actions by old yew is telling !

He is very old and dying.....his clothing is the best evidence he is suffering from paranioa of losing chinese votes and death is coming to him very soon that he dreads ! He has nightmares every night !

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moribund

adjective
in a dying state; near death.
on the verge of extinction or termination.
not progressing or advancing; stagnant: a moribund political party.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is exactly what my grandpa wore when we cremate him..:(

20100627.101653_mmlee.jpg

:p

This cremation uniform was given to him by a Sinkie woman in Shanghai working for some big oil company, in his eyes, she is the type of Sinkie he like, Rich, Work in big Oil company and Station in Shanghai.\

This woman also a good PLP.

jw5

Loyal
This cremation uniform was given to him by a Sinkie woman in Shanghai working for some big oil company, in his eyes, she is the type of Sinkie he like, Rich, Work in big Oil company and Station in Shanghai.\

This woman also a good PLP.
How did you know that?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad you noticed this too. I was wondering the same thing too. This is too much like a 寿衣.

I was wondering about that too? Is the the new dress code for the MIW?, in future, when the MM becomes IM, the SM becomes MM, the PM becomes the MM; they must wear this.

Or is he suggesting to that FT Cowbunga...??:rolleyes:

unicando

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...from the razor.tv clips mm explained the tang styled shirt he wore was bought while he was in chn from a s'porean based there...he trying to support local who venture oversea...