• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come i cannot get this kind of chinese girl.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

sian Single Mother From Johor Scammed of RM300,000 by Shaman Who Claimed to Speak to Deities​

hakem-1.jpg

Published
20 hours ago

January 16, 2023
By
Hakem Hassan
Ft Shaman

Source: Sin Chew Daily
ShareTweet

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

There are a huge variety of scams which exist nowadays all with the objective of scamming you of your hard earned savings and money.

It was recently reported that a single mother in Johor was robbed of her hard-earned savings amounting to RM316,803 over the course of 3 years by a female shaman who claimed to be able to communicate with deities.

In a report by Sin Chew Daily, the 40-year-old woman said that a friend introduced her to the shaman in 2019 after she had experienced some personal issues within her family.

Scammed

Source: Sin Chew Daily

The shaman demanded that she pays up in the form of money, new clothes, incense, and alms in return for giving her the answers for her problems by the deities.
“Every time I approached her for advice on my situation, the shaman would ask me for money in different ways, including a RM7,652 fee for an answer to my first question.”
“She told me that if I couldn’t afford to pay it in one go, I could split the amount into separate instalments,” she claimed.
She also explained that the shaman often threatened her of bad luck upon her family’s business and children’s wellbeing if she failed to pay.
As she was afraid that the shaman’s threats would come true, Liang channeled all the money she had earned in Singapore and saved to to buy a new house in Malaysia to the shaman.