• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how can i start my own party?

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't need that many political parties. What we need is three STRONG opposition parties. WP can stand on its own, SPP and NSP have to merge to become strong and SDP. I suggest you join WP, SPP or NSP for experience. SDP might be too 'English' for you.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after going through the 2011 election thingy, i am excited to form my own group and own party to challenge the next election.but how can i go about it???
what education do i need?how much finance is enough and what i need to prepare during this 5 years time to the next election...!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Buy a few floating balloons, order a big pound of cake, invite all your childrens and relatives and friends, blow trumpet, switch on loud music, cook out a big feast and there you are....a big party is formed.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i ever consider of joining wp but not sure how to.what qualification and what is the procedure.i dont mind to join as volunteer first.and i also want to let them know i am not a PAP mode....!!! hmmmm

but starting my own party will be a great advantage as in i am in charge of my own group of people.

dankos

well, i ever consider of joining wp but not sure how to.what qualification and what is the procedure.i dont mind to join as volunteer first.and i also want to let them know i am not a PAP mode....!!! hmmmm

but starting my own party will be a great advantage as in i am in charge of my own group of people.

now then say want to join WP as volunteer?? when they looking for volunteers to help for this year GE logistics, why u never say. chey.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy a few floating balloons, order a big pound of cake, invite all your childrens and relatives and friends, blow trumpet, switch on loud music, cook out a big feast and there you are....a big party is formed.

This is THE ANSWER. The name of the party will be BIRTHDAY PARTY.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

In charge your own is great advantage? Megalomaniacs like GMS, KJ, Desmond Lim and CTL tried that. Had they recognised and accepted that there're more capable suitable then them to be in charge, they'd be likely elected MPs by now. GMS lost a supposedly sure-win contest, Desmond Lim lost deposit, KJ lost half his party strength just a couple of weeks before election and CTL couldn't even muster the resources to stand.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

DOn't need quali, procedure is easy, buy a stool , cloth and kiwi, wait for WP outside orbit and polish his shoe .First time fail try again and again guarantee a seat for u.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In charge your own is great advantage? Megalomaniacs like GMS, KJ, Desmond Lim and CTL tried that. Had they recognised and accepted that there're more capable suitable then them to be in charge, they'd be likely elected MPs by now. GMS lost a supposedly sure-win contest, Desmond Lim lost deposit, KJ lost half his party strength just a couple of weeks before election and CTL couldn't even muster the resources to stand.

i see.thanks for the info.well, i love to read and talk about politics.but i lack extrovert character.i am under confident as in i am not the confident type.not a master degree.... haha not even degree.dun think i have the material to be a politicians.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Toilet Party Of Singarpo

We don't need that many political parties. What we need is three STRONG opposition parties. WP can stand on its own, SPP and NSP have to merge to become strong and SDP. I suggest you join WP, SPP or NSP for experience. SDP might be too 'English' for you.

Elite class can go to SDP. The branding is not your uncle and auntie brand. You must be willing to give free gifts like toilets. Mugs just won't do.

toiletthreefifty.JPG

How can you miss the Toilet MP of Singarpo !!

20081016.122240_tabletennis_rotator.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Iceberg And With Torchlight ?

I'll devote my life and my wealth to any party that espouses classical liberalism.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Iceberg And With Torchlight ?

you ever thought of forming your own party?

Of course. But I'm busy managing my own business as it stands. At the end of the day, power and wealth can only be attained, not allocated. Which is why I do not believe in democracy and the welfare state. You want power? Earn it. No point stomping your feet and blaming LKY. I seek not political power but the depoliticisation of society. We should appeal not to the fear of incarceration and punishment but the empathy for others and the rationality of cooperation in every human interaction. You force your minions to serve the army, they chao keng. You raise the retirement age, they emigrate. Think of how productive it could have been had we made NS voluntary and allow the people the freedom to manage their retirement savings as they deem fit. Strive towards a non-zero-sum society, I say.