• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how can I ask a girl if she is a prostitute without insulting her?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
just drive her to Geylang and ask what she thinks of women who walk the streets. if she is sympathetic, you have a winner. if she beats you up in the car, at least you got your answer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
any advice?
Just ask your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard smearing and harassing hokkien virgin as prostitute and toilet creating and upping such threads around me with your Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You "chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard" don't put words into my mouth :biggrin:
Do you live in Mxyxxxr ?

Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken you claimed to be legal expert so you know you are doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and shamelessly telling lies that people put words into your MOUTH . You know everyone knows you are LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY obviously insinuating and referring to Gansiokbin by your post and that’s why you are hiding in rat hole smearing and insulting hokkien virgin as chicken while dare not take up challenge. I just watch a podcast with high class Angmoh issue challenge and taking up challenge upon disagreement not like you Cantonese dog son of chicken. Pui!

And whoever insult woman as chicken of course deserved to be insulted in return your Cantonese mother open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard. But of course your Cantonese dog entitlement is you can defame Gansiokbin but Gansiokbin cannot scold you or your Cantonese mother with ill bred son Pui!

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken you claimed to be legal expert so you know you are doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and shamelessly telling lies that people put words into your MOUTH . You know everyone knows you are LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY obviously insinuating and referring to Gansiokbin by your post and that’s why you are hiding in rat hole smearing and insulting hokkien virgin as chicken while dare not take up challenge. I just watch a podcast with high class Angmoh issue challenge and taking up challenge upon disagreement not like you Cantonese dog son of chicken. Pui!

And whoever insult woman as chicken of course deserved to be insulted in return your Cantonese mother open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard. But of course your Cantonese dog entitlement is you can defame Gansiokbin but Gansiokbin cannot scold you or your Cantonese mother with ill bred son Pui!
Take your cheebye out for me to whip.

One stroke hit across your labia and your hole will tighten!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take your cheebye out for me to whip.

One stroke hit across your labia and your hole will tighten!
MISTRESS CHICKEN is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

20240229063234.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually, if ask "HOW MUCH?", then she like tio blur blur face means she isn't a Chicken. if she reacts violently, means she is a Chicken. Correct?