• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How a keling order at Subway

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some years back I was eating at Wee Nam Kee the chicken rice restaurant that served other cooked dishes too (zi char) including curry fish head and chili crab. A whole bunch of very well dressed middle aged ah nehs (men and women) in long sleeve shirts and tailored pants and dresses came in and asked for a big table. As they were asking alot of questions, the waitress couldn't handle them and the owner's son had to attend to them. They asked about practically every item on the menu and took about 20 minutes to order. I had finished my food but I deliberately stayed behind to see what they order. Guess what. Each of them only ate a plate of chicken rice individually (think back then only $3 or $4) and chinese tea. The next table consisting of poly type students dressed casually had their whole table filled with at least 8 to 10 different dishes with two plates of whole chicken. That's ah nehs for you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the Ah Nehs are very face-conscious, similar to the Chinese but taken to a more extreme level, and combined with their uniquely Indian penny pinching ways make for a very unforgettable mix.

They want you to be impressed with them: what they wear, how they speak (talking down to people, letting loose with bombastic words), whom they hang around or know (dropping names), what they (pretend to) know etc.

They're nothing more than paper tigers with low self-esteem.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know reading these stories around here does anyone have a good story to share? It seems like every story has a bad ending the store owner or restaurant staff got fucked over by the kelings. Why isn't there a story with a happy ending where the kelings got fucked over and told to bugger off cos they are so annoying. It seems like many locals are so afraid to offend them and allow them to ride roughshod over them.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there is bro. i heard of a story where this FT ah neh in their usual ccb ask too many questions ways was asking about the BBQ seafood at newton ....

asking about this and asking about that ....then apparently someone overheard this when they were querying about the pricing of the stingray....

ah neh woman: whats the difference between the $12 stingray and the $15 stingray

hawker: 3 dollars.......

:smile:

we need more of these... these FT ah nehs once you get fierce with them they will start behaving themselves.... bo gan bay leng cheng....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is another story. Major global company wanted to shoot a commercial and the venues were around the world. They picked school kids from various schools. Most will fly to at least one destination fully paid with chaperons. Some lucky ones will do three or more destinations. Parents and kids were asked to attend a combined briefing. At Q & A time, parents soughit clarification on things like accommodation, security, etc.

One Indian parent stood up and asked if the company will pay for laundry, taxi fare to the airport, etc. Apparently this guy stood up a few times and asked silly and trivial questions and it had to do with small expenses.

The whole shoot was stretched over 3 months, parents were notified 1month in advance and the city or cities were listed. This particular parent 2 months into the shoot started calling the parents he knew. They felt sorry for him and his daughter because they realised that she had been left out because of what the father did.

It was a life time opportunity for the daughter and they stuffed it up. I heard this story and shook my head.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Don't like to stereotype but i don't have any good things to say about them too, In-fact i have never said to myself inside, "Good Man, Good Women" or "This person has standard/Style"

Worst was during my school days aboard.. Kena played backside so many times by them etc.. Pao toh-kia when throwing parties/Drug taking(Luckily my student liaison is on very good terms with me, so she will cover up) and you can clearly see that they think they are much better then you regardless of your skin color, everyone was hit by them.. Black, brown, yellow, white, green or red colored people, EVERYONE!!! :oIo: ..

Anyways for Paotoh kias and wankers, I will settle the score with them at night because you don't want to go and assault or verbally abuse them because they will lodge a complain against you and make you take the first flight back home, So I will usually settle the score with them by urinating and at times vomiting on their door. 2 guys had me do that to their front door countless of times, at least 40 times each in the span of a year(One guy was from Bombay and his father was some big shot banker and the other his father is OR was a Commissioner of police in Chennai) This two farkers were the worst hit, For the rest i would also release toxic stuffs on their doors or if given the opportunity i will delete important things off their computer or throw their things away in the garbage.

Good stuff about Sinkie ah neh, Many many!!!.. But I call them Singaporeans so its not relevant to this topic.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my girl was at Heathrow waiting for her luggage when her sling bag accidentally rubbed on the arm of one keling girl with blonde hair waiting next to her, that keling, looked like a Londoner, mumbled 'Cheena' under her breath so my girl could hear. Just that, I tell you, my girl let loose on top of her voice fucked the keling _ etc etc ...dunt think that blonde hair can hide your skin color that you are a fucking Injun etc etc... I think even people on the planes circling above also could hear her

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone here work in F + B?
foreign indians like to eat dinner late, it seems the later the better.
they will make reservations at a restaurant for 10pm. you tell them kitchen closes at 10pm, so the latest they should be there is 9.45pm
they say ok.
at 9.45pm, some will ring and say, oh we have a reservation at 9.45pm but we are running late, so because they have already informed the restaurant, they will stroll in AFTER 10pm...

like the kitchen and restaruant staff BENEATH them don't have to go home.....

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should do a research study on the average time to serve an ah neh customer, compared to others. Then from the results, impose a 50% service charge on those chao ah nehs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the 'kind hearted and humble' Malays also cannot tolerate those vegan ah nehs

bella01.jpg

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kaki who lives in a condo along meyer road was telling me how sneaky his FT ah neh neighbour living below was making his life a living hell because of how water leaking from his unit was affecting the unit below,... those of you who have the misfortune of having to give them half an excuse to sue you will know what i mean.....

HELL....

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahyah dun blame these ah neh , because they dun buy food in India wan . The are stingy people who ta pao from home , or rely on their cheapo tiffin walla to deliver to their office . Food cost very cheap so can eat eat eat until so fat !

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahyah dun blame these ah neh , because they dun buy food in India wan . The are stingy people who ta pao from home , or rely on their cheapo tiffin walla to deliver to their office . Food cost very cheap so can eat eat eat until so fat !

Indians should grow their own veggies, eat at home and spare us of their misery.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all your stories might link to this ...

[video=youtube;z35_NQZpt-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I[/video]

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha, reminds me 1 incident at Ikea, in front of me is an Indian FT and his wife, they bought a red flower pot, dun have the price tag, then cashier took the pot back and got another with the price tag, lasted 5-7 mins, then when the cashier came back, scan the price tag and totalled it, the Indian sign and took the receipts, then he do a checklist and found out the red pot cost more than he expected, he told the cashier he dun want to buy it and want to minus the sum, wtf.....

hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. ak, this does not come as a total surprise mah!
3. keling goes cheaper hoh.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys and food is a whole different world.

One day was meeting a contact in a busy cafe can't which company and I noticed 4 Indian high end exec eating their food on plates with tiffin carriers in the centre. The contact told me that they made arrnagements with the joint for their home cooked meals to be delivered and the cutlery to be provided by the cafe. I am sure they paid for the arrangement.

TT Durai was also famous for having his driver fetch his freshly cooked meals delivered from home. Even during his court trial, the food will be delievred to the courts and he would have it at the court canteen.

WTF?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These guys and food is a whole different world.

One day was meeting a contact in a busy cafe can't which company and I noticed 4 Indian high end exec eating their food on plates with tiffin carriers in the centre. The contact told me that they made arrnagements with the joint for their home cooked meals to be delivered and the cutlery to be provided by the cafe. I am sure they paid for the arrangement.

TT Durai was also famous for having his driver fetch his freshly cooked meals delivered from home. Even during his court trial, the food will be delievred to the courts and he would have it at the court canteen.

WTF?

so why do ppl always accede to all of these silly and ridiculous requests?