• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How a keling order at Subway

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why those countries are screwed. Only cash poor people use credit card.

Singapore still 3rd world country, nothing wrong with paying fast food with credit card. Credit is widely accepted in first world countries, even for 50 cents purchase. Subway, Wendy, MacDonalds, A&W, New York Fries, Taco Bells, Arby's, Church all accept credit without a blink.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reminds me of an ah neh boss from another department. He was trying to be generous and wanted to buy the team, about 4 of us, lunch after we completed his project. He was praised by the CEO and so he was very happy.

Namah, bring us to those "lok kork" Indian cafe in Serangoon Road to eat, then when come to ordering, he say order whatever you want. I order for myself 2 naan, kemah, tandoori chicken and lassi. He was starring at me when I order as if I order too much. When it come to payment, he keep on acting busy like that, in the end I pay for the lunch for the group instead.

He pretend and say will pay me back and I said okay.Now 6 month already, he still pretend nothing happen.

ask every waiter or waitress on this planet who makes extra money earning tips for a living, and they will tell you indian customers are the stingiest. even wealthy ones.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can I miss this thread? :biggrin:

These Ah Nehs are really terrible customers.. I had said before.. They really behave like Maharajas when doin their shopping in our malls.. The British should have sterilized all of these Ah Nehs before granting them Independence in 1947..

How come donch have "global pundeks" in your sentences ? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come donch have "global pundeks" in your sentences ? :biggrin:

Thanks for the timely reminder Bro..

This mornin a Global Pundek manager from this company came to my office to see my big boss.. After their meeting, the Global Pundek wanted to go Shenton Way.. I thought this joker called the cab to pick him up at my Gul Rd office building.. But this Pundek requested to my boss that one driver from my company drive him to Shenton Way.. My boss then asked this Malay chap to 'tompang' this Pundek using the company's lorry since the Malay abang was goin to Loyang Offshore to deliver some goods.. Fuckin cheapo Global Pundek.. Wanted to get a free ride to save his $20 cab money..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of an ah neh boss from another department. He was trying to be generous and wanted to buy the team, about 4 of us, lunch after we completed his project. He was praised by the CEO and so he was very happy.

Namah, bring us to those "lok kork" Indian cafe in Serangoon Road to eat, then when come to ordering, he say order whatever you want. I order for myself 2 naan, kemah, tandoori chicken and lassi. He was starring at me when I order as if I order too much. When it come to payment, he keep on acting busy like that, in the end I pay for the lunch for the group instead.

He pretend and say will pay me back and I said okay.Now 6 month already, he still pretend nothing happen.

He's the boss and he wouldn't even bother to treat you? Seriously this bastard is the lowest type of bastard around. I don't think you will ever see a chinese boss behave like this ever. Malay boss i dunno man they also quite cheap skate like most malays.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
100% agree. Really hate Ah Neh. Always want to bargain price. Already said cannot but still want to bargain.
Dont like the price just walk off but chao Ah Neh type still want to bargain. Others race at least buy or not buy dont talk much.
Let me reLate you a story.My friend co-owns a bike shop in the east.One day this FT Ah Neh puLLed his racer into
his shop and wanted a compLete servicing.He was charged $120 bucks.He paid and coLLected his bike thereafter.
What happened next is totaLLy unreasonabLe..he wouLd bring his bike in every fortnight of so, teLLing my friend how bad his servicing work was ; that his bike is out of aLignment, etcc ; and insisting the servicing was incompLete
and have to be touched up, visits after visits.Fucking cheapo, taking advantage of others' hospitaLity.
Ah Neh's $ reaLLy damned hard to earn !
:eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me reLate you a story.My friend co-owns a bike shop in the east.One day this FT Ah Neh puLLed his racer into
his shop and wanted a compLete servicing.He was charged $120 bucks.He paid and coLLected his bike thereafter.
What happened next is totaLLy unreasonabLe..he wouLd bring his bike in every fortnight of so, teLLing my friend how bad his servicing work was ; that his bike is out of aLignment, etcc ; and insisting the servicing was incompLete
and have to be touched up, visits after visits.Fucking cheapo, taking advantage of others' hospitaLity.
Ah Neh's $ reaLLy damned hard to earn !
:eek:

For Ah Nehs, even $1 dollar is considered a big deal for them..

Last year when I hired a contractor to do some renovation works at my resale Hougang flat, I saw first hand how my contractor had to chase after an FT Ah Neh for the final payment after renovating their Bedok flat..

The remaining amount? It was only $200.. :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should have declined his invitation. Why rub shoulders with such tightwads? Don't socialize with their kind.