• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah leong clone or not, i not sure. but the way he write very ungerman. i dunno... somehow cannot believe he a german.

Haha nice, what is ungerman? :smile: You are probably right. I have been in Singapore for to long. I don't even have that ridiculous german slang anymore:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yR0lWICH3rY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: No!!!

5. One Reputation click allowed every 24 hours so award those clicks only when necessary.

6. Reputation spread figure is 365 which means you have to give reputation to 365 other members first before you can vote for a particular member again.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of having a discussion if everyone is singing the same tune?

Healthy debates require a whole spectrum of views not just those who oppose the government.

If the anti PAP brigade just want to watch each other masturbating, go somewhere else by all means. There's no point in echoing each other ad nauseam in thread after thread.

I have been shouldering the burden of playing devil's advocate for almost 4 years and I'm getting really tired of the role. I need other members to speak up for government policy and defend government actions without getting banned or zapped into moderation.

Pappies got NMPs, backbenchers to create fake opposition.
Boss Sam got to keep saving kinana and kopiuncle to nurture pro pap supporters.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

5. One Reputation click allowed every 24 hours so award those clicks only when necessary.

6. Reputation spread figure is 365 which means you have to give reputation to 365 other members first before you can vote for a particular member again.

I am sure it will be fun for me to shave 100+ points from a member everyday! :mad:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

By the way, you can ask Sam to check my records all this while...i believe i have upz people 99% all these while. I am no serial zapper. :biggrin:

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way, you can ask Sam to check my records all this while...i believe i have upz people 99% all these while. I am no serial zapper. :biggrin:

It's always the case isn't it? You make friends and are popular when exchanging and giving points but not zapping. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sure or not 99% ? maybe 70% or 60% more likely ?

i cannot claim i upz people 99%. maybe 95%... :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sure or not 99% ? maybe 70% or 60% more likely ?

i cannot claim i upz people 99%. maybe 95%... :biggrin:
i believe so.
the few that i zap all those clowns who bully others....i think 3 or 4. And only once i think. The rest of all are upz...