• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

jw5

Loyal
did your gay partner leongsam throw u any scraps by making u mod of some kachang puteh section. u sibei gian png and pir lumpar type leh. must give u some freebies.

There must be something really wrong with the script if you made it.

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: monkey

You may be affected if there is already a Monkey1000..................

I think not because there are many monkey variants still in this forum and i don't see why the scripts are taking so long so as long u don't manipulate the rep or manipulate too much, the accounts are safe. :p

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bollocks didn't make it?
Or was he already banned for something else earlier?

He was banned for manipulating the rep. :biggrin: I believe a lot of senior clones are playing the wait and see how for the next few days before they decide to resurface. No? :biggrin:

Paramount

Re: No!!!

5. One Reputation click allowed every 24 hours so award those clicks only when necessary.

6. Reputation spread figure is 365 which means you have to give reputation to 365 other members first before you can vote for a particular member again.

"Only when necessary" is limited. I'm not affected. But why the rep points?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He was banned for manipulating the rep. :biggrin: I believe a lot of senior clones are playing the wait and see how for the next few days before they decide to resurface. No? :biggrin:
why wait...i am already out of hiding! hahaha...sam has made a safer place for me to post with the new rules.:biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have never received any points from the 2 of you! :cool:

sorry hor, i gave to sam leong lah...paiseh...next round ok...

by the way, i sent a PM to the supermod...his faq donation link is still alive! you might want to tell him to deactivate it!

jw5

Loyal

kopiuncle comes to mind.
I wonder if the script includes those who openly declared their clones, ala kopiuncle declaring that theblackhole is his clone.
Actually I'm sure it won't.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

sorry hor, i gave to sam leong lah...paiseh...next round ok...

by the way, i sent a PM to the supermod...his faq donation link is still alive! you might want to tell him to deactivate it!

Thank you for the up in advance :biggrin:

As for the super mod, he does not replies to anyone except Sam.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

kopiuncle comes to mind.
I wonder if the script includes those who openly declared their clones, ala kopiuncle declaring that theblackhole is his clone.
Actually I'm sure it won't.

Luckily I only started playing for 5 days. Not much damage :biggrin:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sam..my power used to be 100..now after the spring cleaning it changed to 32... Cannot lah like that.. :biggrin: