• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang turning into a slum....opposition kana saboed?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of hoping in Stomp that the authorities would take "action", all the Stomper needed to do was call the police! Now if they don't respond, then he / she do the Stomp thing!

So scary! Look at the size of this swarm of bees at Hougang block

These huge swarms of bees descended upon the building facade of a flat in Hougang as well as the staircase landing, alarming STOMPer Edmund. He has never seen swarms of this size before.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Large swarms of bees were spotted along the building facade of Blk 698D at Hougang Street 52, and also on the ceiling of the staircase landing.

"This is the largest swarm of bees I've seen before.

"There have been previous swarms but none of this size.

"I live in the opposite block so I can see that my neighbours have shut their windows completely.

"As it was raining, more of the bees on the facade swarmed into the staircase landing.

"Hope the authorities can take action soon."

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not quite true. I've seen a swarm about half this size build up in an hour and a half.

How can be caught off guard. It take at least 2 month to build up so big nest.
Fucking Bo chap by the NEA and town council.:confused:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one gong liao sibeh ho! anyway,all posts quite funny:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's the citizens boh chap and complacent, to allow the hives to grow so big. Citizens must take responsibility. Government will fine them for lapses.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not quite true. I've seen a swarm about half this size build up in an hour and a half.

think this the season where the old queen lead half of the swarm from the original hive to a new location.

i wonder how local pest control / NEA / AVA do to remove them. In UK, ppl actually collect these split away swarm to bee keeper to produce honey.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Government shld arrest all residents staying in the vicinity.

It's the citizens boh chap and complacent, to allow the hives to grow so big. Citizens must take responsibility. Government will fine them for lapses.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No such niceties here. They use fire to burn them out. I've seen it before.

think this the season where the old queen lead half of the swarm from the original hive to a new location.

i wonder how local pest control / NEA / AVA do to remove them. In UK, ppl actually collect these split away swarm to bee keeper to produce honey.

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are not going to remove it because they can collect honey from the nest to make money....

thus making the value of your home appreciate.....

its like finding oil under your block...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Block 698D Hougang ST 62 belongs to Aljunied GRC instead of Hougang SMC!

Goh Meng Seng

So scary! Look at the size of this swarm of bees at Hougang block

how_scary_swarms_of_bees_occupy_hougang_flat_staircase_landing-thumbnail.jpg

These huge swarms of bees descended upon the building facade of a flat in Hougang as well as the staircase landing, alarming STOMPer Edmund. He has never seen swarms of this size before.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Large swarms of bees were spotted along the building facade of Blk 698D at Hougang Street 52, and also on the ceiling of the staircase landing.

"This is the largest swarm of bees I've seen before.

"There have been previous swarms but none of this size.

"I live in the opposite block so I can see that my neighbours have shut their windows completely.

"As it was raining, more of the bees on the facade swarmed into the staircase landing.

"Hope the authorities can take action soon."

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
residents complain to town council: there's a huge swarm of bees hanging dangerously outside the block.
town council said: ok we shall refer this case up to grassroot leaders to MP.
George Yeo to Low TK: now we have a dangerous situation: whose bees are those - yours or mine?
Low TK to George: who is in charge here? u or me?
George: ok let's call NEA for help.
NEA to town council: this swarm is in ur town.
TC to NEA: but u r NEA experts leh.
NEA to TC: who built this block? MBT right?!
MBT to NEA: i build u live so whose fault?

so here's a typical public service dingdong SOP.
but is the problem solved yet?
somebody might get stung soon.