• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang GE- Possible Rally Location

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ED said that each party can only hold rally at 1 venue each night
Does this imply there will be more than 1 rally venue?

I live hougang 30 years. This r two possible venue location

1) Open field in front of Blk 837, bounded by Hougang Ave 4 and Hougang Central
2) Open field bound by Tampines Road and Hougang Ave 7

Another venue is Hougang Stadium but it is just outside the Hougang SMC Boundary

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another venue is Hougang Stadium but it is just outside the Hougang SMC Boundary

EB never say die die must inside SMC so anywhere is possible. The mata will choose the most ulu place as possible where only the die hard supporters will go wheras the residents will remain inside ave 5 to watch the geitai organise FOC by the RC which will have lucky draw too.

they done that before in the 90s where i had to stand in the m&d at the open field at the junction of ave 7 and upper serangoon road, currently the florida condo, so as to listen to JBJ.

i wont be surprise the mata list defu lane as possible rally site.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sleaguepunter said:
they done that before in the 90s where i had to stand in the m&d at the open field at the junction of ave 7 and upper serangoon road, currently the florida condo, so as to listen to JBJ.

And when spectators stand in that m&d, remember who made it that way.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rain or Shine, I'll be there.. I stood in the m&d with thousands of other fellow Sporeans during a rainy wet evening at Ubi last year.. I'm willing to stand again in the m&d next week... C'mon Workers Party..!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Choice of rally site is ED duty, not police. Wonder why you all blame everything on police? The most police can do is to object to a site selected based on security reason, not political reason. Then, when you all got beaten up or robbed, why call police? Why not call WP or SPP or NSP or SDP? I'm saying this as a WP member. Please stop artificially politicizing police as a PAP functionary, it's not. If you think it is and you hate PAP so much, what for call police or expect police to help?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choice of rally site is ED duty, not police. Wonder why you all blame everything on police? The most police can do is to object to a site selected based on security reason, not political reason. Then, when you all got beaten up or robbed, why call police? Why not call WP or SPP or NSP or SDP? I'm saying this as a WP member. Please stop artificially politicizing police as a PAP functionary, it's not. If you think it is and you hate PAP so much, what for call police or expect police to help?

heh ram, u cant blame us for thinking in this way.all the while, we like to think of the police as part of the PAP army.not public friendly.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ED choose site, mata approve site. so both also blame lah.

if i got beaten up, i will remember the farkers face and beat the hell out of them at time and site of my choosing.

call mata only file report and IO go missing while the assilants go scott free.

limpeh call mata not for help because mata wont help but to report a crime. mata can "help" what after a crime had happen?

mata dont "help" to catch a robber, it their farking duty to catch the robber. the person "helping" is the civil minded citizen who report and provide assistance to the mata to catch the robber.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rain or Shine, I'll be there.. I stood in the m&d with thousands of other fellow Sporeans during a rainy wet evening at Ubi last year.. I'm willing to stand again in the m&d next week... C'mon Workers Party..!!!

Well done. Kuan Yew couldn't be happier with gullible Sinkies like you.

[video=youtube;AvqE_xAN1is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqE_xAN1is[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only dumb Sinkies would think WP is diametrically opposed to the PAP. Ramseth is a microcosm of the fake opposition in this fascist state. :rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still have the WP flag sponsored in the last GE. Thought I don't stay in HG, I will go there to support all bros and sisters.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What's the point of holding rallies if all you hear is the same old shit from both corners of the ring?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only dumb Sinkies would think WP is diametrically opposed to the PAP. Ramseth is a microcosm of the fake opposition in this fascist state. :rolleyes:

Only dumb Sinkies think that opposition must be diametrically opposed to everything PAP does. There're things they do right and there're things they do wrong.

B

Baluku

ah! the good old days!

Attachments

• wp_hougang001.jpg
    wp_hougang001.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 306
Last edited by a moderator:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only dumb Sinkies think that opposition must be diametrically opposed to everything PAP does. There're things they do right and there're things they do wrong.

And who said anything about opposing for opposition's sake? :rolleyes: Dumb sinkie here can't tell the difference between the descriptive and the normative. Expressing the observation that it's dumb for anyone to regard WP as a partisan opposition going against all things PAP isn't the same as expressing the opinion that opposition must be diametrically opposed to everything PAP does. Whether opposition parties should be more antagonistic towards the PAP is irrelevant here. My assertion is that WP isn't the party for voters who are vehemently against everything that PAP stands for and it's foolish to cast all their hopes on WP to fulfill their wishes.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least there are one thousand intelligent and wise sinkies (excluding children) surfacing every month for the last ten years.:biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
And who said anything about opposing for opposition's sake? :rolleyes: Dumb sinkie here can't tell the difference between the descriptive and the normative. Expressing the observation that it's dumb for anyone to regard WP as a partisan opposition going against all things PAP isn't the same as expressing the opinion that opposition must be diametrically opposed to everything PAP does. Whether opposition parties should be more antagonistic towards the PAP is irrelevant here. My assertion is that WP isn't the party for voters who are vehemently against everything that PAP stands for and it's foolish to cast all their hopes on WP to fulfill their wishes.

so you're saying the WP is not your cup of tea? Okie noted! :wink:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

I live hougang 30 years. This r two possible venue location

1) Open field in front of Blk 837, bounded by Hougang Ave 4 and Hougang Central
2) Open field bound by Tampines Road and Hougang Ave 7

Already they CAGED the entire stadium up with steel barriers at junction of Hougang Ave 10 & 2. Technicians serviced their CCTV cameras tonight. :wink: *wink*

<iframe width="700" height="394" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=1.369839,103.886013&amp;panoid=50rb47ovmjxGHj1XQ-qYeg&amp;cbp=13,192.64,,0,3.07&amp;ll=1.369538,103.886013&amp;spn=0.001056,0.001878&amp;z=19&amp;source=embed&amp;output=svembed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=1.369839,103.886013&amp;panoid=50rb47ovmjxGHj1XQ-qYeg&amp;cbp=13,192.64,,0,3.07&amp;ll=1.369538,103.886013&amp;spn=0.001056,0.001878&amp;z=19&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>