• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HOTA harvesting organs despite family pleading, Police were called

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding of many religions (if not all) is that there is "life" after death.

Christian ---> Return to Creator (God), meaning he/she still has life, but with the God after death.
Islam ---> Return to Creator (difference creator from X'tian).
Hinduism ---> Return to Creator (difference creator from X'tian/ Islam).
Jews ---> Return to Creator (difference creator from X'tian/ Islam/ Hinduism).
Buddhism ---> Life in different form depending on karma (not human being human, dog being dog, but human could become others... ghosts/ animals/ Devas etc.)

Please correct me if something is not right...

anyone can confirm if there is life after death?
if there is no, what is the purpose of having a complete carcass?

what happen when a cripple or blind person died?
will they still be cripple or blind in the hell?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this kid is in a private hospital, do you think this will happen? Do you think this will happen if the kid is some politician or a tycoon's son?

Whether the kid is a human or carcass, he still belongs to his parents, not the hospital. His parents whom give birth to him and only them can decide his fate. Who are we to judge?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this kid is in a private hospital, do you think this will happen? Do you think this will happen if the kid is some politician or a tycoon's son?

Whether the kid is a human or carcass, he still belongs to his parents, not the hospital. His parents whom give birth to him and only them can decide his fate. Who are we to judge?

what happens if the kid is born in suffering state.parent decided putting to sleep is less suffering for him.but law disallow opting for death.
contradite?

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, if got people think like you. that means HOTA fail its purpose. people got no confident in the system. i already opt out, have you?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, if got people think like you. that means HOTA fail its purpose. people got no confident in the system. i already opt out, have you?

I still believe in donating to those in need but I don't believe in the way that these public hospitals are handling these cases and I strongly believe it will be handled differently depending on the background of the family (just like what our kangaroo court is doing).

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i also opt out. but i thinking of opt in again. have this thought. die already. body will become ashes. might as well give the organs to someone who desperately needs it to stay alive.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other countries, I will allow any and all parts of my body to be used for transplant and/or research.
In Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore, I will not want to give any parts of my body at all.

We known how medical fees are gouged from us all. So the organs harvested will be to those who can afford to pay LKY's fees.
The possibility of the organs going to the poor or even middle class is non existence.

I rather all parts of me go up in smoke or go to the worms than to help LKY enrich his regime

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The possibility of the organs going to the poor or even middle class is non existence.

This is definitely not true. I've seen many ordinary Singaporeans who benefited from the donors. Such false remark is not good for the HOTA programme. It is certainly a very damaging and irresponsible statement.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. The only rational decision is opting out of HOTA.

Have you opted out already? I did.

hota-opt-out.JPG

the gov is guilty of FRAUD!

usually if one wanna donate, then they sign a form saying: I WANNA DONATE ALL MY ORGANS. that is the usual practice. gov knowing the bo-chap mentality of singaporeans did the organs robbery the other way round.

they mail u an "opt out" i.e, if u bo-chap, throw away the letter and totally ignore it, you are considered already willingly donated all your organs.

that's how gov screws the nation. they know our weakness and mentality and they fully exploited it.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like many are screwed and conned when they did the same conjob on the ELDERSHIELD opt-out. those like me who din even read the letter thinking it was another one of those sales gimmick, threw away the letter and then finally realised i was already being auto eldershielded with my cpf saving auto deducted every year. i m helpless what i could do.

the fact is that in the very first place, i had never wanted to susbcribe to that ridiculous eldershield conjob.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee-dership by example. So, what happened to Gecko's working organs after her death? Only the brain was damaged because of strokes, the other organs like kidneys, livers, etc are still in working condition right? Why did the doctor not harvest them for use to help poor people who are in need of organ transplants?

What will happen to Old Man's organs when it's his turn to hand in his IC? I'm sure the thought of having one of his organs in your body is disgusting to most people, but beggars can't be choosers. If the choice is between dying within the next two weeks and accepting working organs (not diseased ones) from old people who have just passed away but still "useable" for at least a few years most people will make a rational decision.

So, what happened to Gecko's "useable" and harvestable organs?

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition supporting dumb fucks in here don't seem to understand the difference between Brain Dead and Comatose

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition supporting dumb fucks in here don't seem to understand the difference between Brain Dead and Comatose

You FUCKTARD PAP IB don't understand that Gecko went from comatose to dead. And zee expensive doctors had all zee farking time in zis world to prepare for zis event, because that bitch, who created the Women's Charter to hold all Sinkie men to ransom, had been comatose for a long time. Those working organs could have been immediately harvested and sent to zee nearest hospital where there are poor people who might only live two weeks without them but a few years more if those working organs, albeit they came from an old woman who had just passed away, were transplanted into their poor bodies.

RETARD, you really should change your signature to "wMulew does not think he is a retard. True, he is a FARKING moron AND retard!"

Cheers and Have a Nice Day! It's nothing personal, I know it's tough being a PAP IB.

Last edited: