• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot Weather and I bought a KDK fan

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
the filter is supposed to capture all the dust, dirt and pollen and relieve the motor assembly from getting clogged. if your motor assembly is clogged, something is wrong with your model. mine so far is clean inside and out. already past 6.9 months of use.
mine is am06 model.no filter.clog after 6 mths

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 of 2 products i bought last year that i consider great and useful. this is an air cooler, heater, and purifier all rolled into 1. it behaves like a space heater in winter, a cooling fan in summer, and an air purifier during spring when pollen count sexplodes. 10 out of 10. don’t need to turn on heating furnace and ac anymore, and save tremendously on gas and electricity.
View attachment 78178

It is too good to be true.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is too good to be true.
i just used it outdoors on my backyard deck for a paella lunch with friends. it was a balmy 79 degrees f but some cooling did help those who found 79f too warm for them. 69f is the perfect temperature. after 6.9 months, it’s still fairly clean and uncluttered on the filter and motor suction section.
E25A51BA-E732-42CD-9525-E7BE771B441A.jpeg
D2CAB42D-CD79-4A9E-9DEF-677F61B5498A.jpeg

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i just used it outdoors on my backyard deck for a paella lunch with friends. it was a balmy 79 degrees f but some cooling did help those who found 79f too warm for them. 69f is the perfect temperature. after 6.9 months, it’s still fairly clean and uncluttered on the filter and motor suction section.
View attachment 78193View attachment 78194
Wah how much is that fan? Can buy aircon liao

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah how much is that fan? Can buy aircon liao
$275 plus tax at best buy. it can moderate and maintain room ambient temperature at 69f with doors and windows closed, which is perfect on any summer day. don't need ac anymore. but must be used in a room setting. cannot be used for entire house with 6.9 rooms unless you have 1 per room. can swivel left to right and angled up and down. cums with remote control for all settings including temperature. can download the app too to check all settings and real-time data of temp, humidity, air quality, etc. when in use. and if you cook or fart a lot, it removes the cooking and fart smell in minutes.:ninja:

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
no inner blades lah.
There are at least 69 blades inside the unit. It's impossible to create an air movement without blades. Even jet engines have at least 690 blades.

Anyway, DYSON fans are not practical because they are difficult to dismantle and clean the blades. Even those normal tower fans are out for me due to maintenance difficulty.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are at least 69 blades inside the unit. It's impossible to create an air movement without blades. Even jet engines have at least 690 blades.

Anyway, DYSON fans are not practical because they are difficult to dismantle and clean the blades. Even those normal tower fans are out for me due to maintenance difficulty.
who really dismantle and clean the blades of a conventional fan anyway? when it’s accumulated with dirt and dust after 6.9 years of use i sell it to garang guni uncle and buy a brand new one. i’ve never cum across a sinkie household which dismantle and clean their conventional fans.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who really dismantle and clean the blades of a conventional fan anyway? when it’s accumulated with dirt and dust after 6.9 years of use i sell it to garang guni uncle and buy a brand new one. i’ve never cum across a sinkie household which dismantle and clean their conventional fans.
Esnd, untrue (as to your asserting last bit). Par for the course lah, it's effortless to strip the grills + blades for conventional fans (KDK included):geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle dismantle and clean every 0.69 mths KNN else 0.69mm layer of dust will buildup approx in 1.69mths time also he dismantle 6.9 fans every 0.69 mths spending 69mins cleaning all KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Got lah. The maid does it.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN my uncle dismantle and clean every 0.69 mths KNN else 0.69mm layer of dust will buildup approx in 1.69mths time also he dismantle 6.9 fans every 0.69 mths spending 69mins cleaning all KNN
Not his maid do? He ownself do? Your uncle good lah.