• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horrible Sinkapore Tourism Board video removed hours after public ridicule

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The acting and the dialogue is unbeatable!

"Honey ... Look!"

"Honey let's go there" .. "ok"

"Amazing"

Wtf! Low class

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now we know what the Pinoy people think are ways to show affection.

It's similar to a pet cat which brings home a dead rat to please its master. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This video is cleared by Sophia, an STB staff...She has since left STB.

The stooPIG boss who brought Sophia into STB Tony Lai has also left after milking STB dry :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She is pointing at trees when she says those words, like they never see trees before in Pinoyland?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
what do you mean?:mad: of course it's unused and she kept them for me...:biggrin:

Were these unused condoms left behind by her other BFs? What is she trying to tell you? That you have VD and must use the condoms? Did you get the hint?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This video is cleared by Sophia, an STB staff...She has since left STB.

The stooPIG boss who brought Sophia into STB Tony Lai has also left after milking STB dry :biggrin:

This bitch?

Sophia Ng
http://sg.linkedin.com/pub/sophia-ng/5/670/304

Assistant Chief Executive, Marketing Group
Singapore Tourism Board
Government Agency; 201-500 employees; Leisure, Travel & Tourism industry
March 2012 – December 2013 (1 year 10 months)

Chief Marketing Officer of STB for 3 years - helmed 4 divisions of 80 staff, managed $60million budget and a marketing portfolio spanning 5 brands/segments and 25 markets globally.
Executive Director, Brand & Marketing
Singapore Tourism Board
Government Agency; 201-500 employees; Leisure, Travel & Tourism industry
January 2011 – February 2012 (1 year 2 months)

http://www.marketing-interactive.com/singapore-tourism-board-makes-it-official/

“We have deepened our understanding of consumers in our key markets, allowing us to develop relevant and appealing campaigns according to the needs of our visitors. Partnering strong creative, media, digital and digital production agencies will thus enable us to continue this emphasis on visitor-centricity in our marketing efforts,” Sophia Ng (pictured), assistant chief executive, Marketing Group of the Singapore Tourism Board said.

She added that STB aims to work with agencies “in building a strong Singapore destination brand.”

sophia-ng-e1359345361723.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The only thing I remember was that they tried to bring back Gluttons Corner. Back in the old days "Gluttons Corner" was just known as The Car park. During the day It was just a car park opposite Cold Storage. At night it was packed with hawkers.

Obviously the Gluttons Corner was a failure because today the car park is gone, replaced by some kind of mall. I once visited the mall & it was a forgetful experience. I never understood what the PAP had against alfresco dining at the Car Park:confused: Why was it done away with?

Can anyone out there give an insight s to why the "Car Park" was eliminated by the PAP :confused:

Where was STPB when URA started tearing down all the original pre war row shophouses in chinatown area, like those on Sago lane? why the fuck would tourist come here to see shopping centres, they can see it in their own country.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey let's be fair. This video is meant for Pinoys. And we all know how different they are from us.

But I struggle to see how a urine soaked piece of stick can be portrayed as a loving present....hehe. Any Pinoys here can enlighten us?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hey let's be fair. This video is meant for Pinoys. And we all know how different they are from us.

But I struggle to see how a urine soaked piece of stick can be portrayed as a loving present....hehe. Any Pinoys here can enlighten us?

They must be even kinkier and downright nastier than i gave them credit for.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
knn, you and you cb mouth...:oIo:

I guess u don't get it. Condoms are a very personal choice for men. I would never have let a woman buy my condoms. You should have manned up, and should have told her never to give you condoms ever, and you are going to bareback her. hehehehe

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That seems to be a case of misrepresentation and cultural ignorance from STB.

She should have showed him a balut and then tell him she's pregnant.

350px-Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk.jpg

"Here's my surprise for you... I'm pregnant." :o

"Wow... I always knew Singapore had a surprise waiting for me." :eek:

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
my interpretation (and question):

does the STB want the pinoys to come here to make up for our dwindling local numbers?
to become the new 2nd-class of (converted) "singaporeans"? :mad: