• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman Community

oh ya , i am a pure hakka but cant really speak well but can understand esp when my mum starts to scold me...

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

For Gateway, its 90 for Terrace, 110 for cluster and 130 for Semi-D, for my Golf unit as well, its 90.
All in RM

This condo will have their own facilities right? Will that mean higher maintenance fee then those that u've juz mentioned?

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure , but u know HH , they do not abosrb most of the loan , stamp n duty fees even u buy direct from them , so the downpayment etc could be quite "siong" ...

Hmm... Ya, u r right... On top of that, even if I can get a 30years 90% loan, the mthly installment can be up to rm2400+.... How to cough out that kind of money mthly for the next 30years... Sigh... I better stop dreaming abt HH

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm... Ya, u r right... On top of that, even if I can get a 30years 90% loan, the mthly installment can be up to rm2400+.... How to cough out that kind of money mthly for the next 30years... Sigh... I better stop dreaming abt HH

Sometimes we need to think out of the box. For example by taking up full flexi loan and adopting "best practices for personal finance" by keeping at least 6 months of reserves in the fully flexi loan, over a period of time the repayment period can be shortened by a fair bit. The 30 yr loan could end up becoming a 20-25 yr loan over time. I am just trying to say dont be constrainted thinkinng that die die will end up paying for 30 yrs that loan. Imho, I strongly believe in fully flexi loan and pooh pooh those claims that it is useful for businessmen only. Even 6 months of monthly installments (6x2400) kept in reserve in the fully flexi account can help to earn $600 annually, thats quarter month of installment for each year. Compound it over time, and you end up repaying the loan quicker than expected.

Last edited:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said.

If i may add, RM 2400 is equivalent to SGD 1000, in Singapore you can only rent a room in a private apartment, whilst in HH it gives you a landed property in a golf course!

Sometimes we need to think out of the box. For example by taking up full flexi loan and adopting "best practices for personal finance" by keeping at least 6 months of reserves in the fully flexi loan, over a period of time the repayment period can be shortened by a fair bit. The 30 yr loan could end up becoming a 20-25 yr loan over time. I am just trying to say dont be constrainted thinkinng that die die will end up paying for 30 yrs that loan. Imho, I strongly believe in fully flexi loan and pooh pooh those claims that it is useful for businessmen only. Even 6 months of monthly installments (6x2400) kept in reserve in the fully flexi account can help to earn $1200 annually, thats half a month of installment for each year. Compound it over time, and you end up repaying the loan quicker than expected.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

This condo will have their own facilities right? Will that mean higher maintenance fee then those that u've juz mentioned?

Hi tutucake, yes it has its own facilities, which may mean higher and possibly because its strata title. It may also depend on factors like the cost of maintenance overall as well as the number of units there to split the costs to. Do your factfinding into the costs, etc, do your calculations, if its worth it, go full steam ahead, if its not, at least you have done your due dilligence.

Too many keep finding problems or negative things in their lives, the more they dig, the more they find unfortunately. End of the day, became one of my many friends now still moaning their lot in life even though i shared with them all the things i found, shares, gold, house in SG, house in JB.

Just yesterday, one of them telling me how life never gave them a chance, i reminded him he had opportunity to do all the investments we had as he had much much more cash than us back then and everyone shared with him their investment methods.

Now though he had some FDs as well as stocks in USD, he still didn't make his money do the work for him. Every one else made money except him.
Its ok if you don't want to help yourself but don't blame the heavens when it did give you many chances. (Those who didn't get such chances, you will i am sure by real friends and genuine relatives)

We are all our own worst enemies at times.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

No matter how big or small, Its important to keep having dreams. Dreams are free so dream big!! I am just a dreamer but i am the type who dreams with his eyes wide open in the day, realising my dreams one teeny tiny step at a time, recognising setbacks are but necessary speed bumps in life to keep ones perspectives real. All are lessons to be learnt both good or bad and it helps to shape our character.

There are those who are defeated by the smallest of things yet there are those who kept on "trucking" through hail or snow. I always have full sympathy and do my bit to support for those who have tried and failed to try again but those who don't even try, i feel bad for them.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sometimes we need to think out of the box. For example by taking up full flexi loan and adopting "best practices for personal finance" by keeping at least 6 months of reserves in the fully flexi loan, over a period of time the repayment period can be shortened by a fair bit. The 30 yr loan could end up becoming a 20-25 yr loan over time. I am just trying to say dont be constrainted thinkinng that die die will end up paying for 30 yrs that loan. Imho, I strongly believe in fully flexi loan and pooh pooh those claims that it is useful for businessmen only. Even 6 months of monthly installments (6x2400) kept in reserve in the fully flexi account can help to earn $600 annually, thats quarter month of installment for each year. Compound it over time, and you end up repaying the loan quicker than expected.

At this instance, i may not be able fork out rm2400 every mth...even if it's for the next 30 mths.... different league perhaps. Perhaps if i sell away my BI house i can work out something that suits my affordibilty... but then i still want to keep one landed property...

Thanks for the advice anyway

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

No matter how big or small, Its important to keep having dreams. Dreams are free so dream big!! I am just a dreamer but i am the type who dreams with his eyes wide open in the day, realising my dreams one teeny tiny step at a time, recognising setbacks are but necessary speed bumps in life to keep ones perspectives real. All are lessons to be learnt both good or bad and it helps to shape our character.

There are those who are defeated by the smallest of things yet there are those who kept on "trucking" through hail or snow. I always have full sympathy and do my bit to support for those who have tried and failed to try again but those who don't even try, i feel bad for them.

Thanks for the encouragement... i would plunge into buying a property in HH anytime of the day...but thats provided I can afford to....
Just like everyone will love to own a property in Sentosa Cove... but not many can afford to...

I will not want to put my family into a risk of a financial crisis just because of my dream.... thats how i will prioritize my dreams vs my family...

Thanks for the advises again...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the encouragement... i would plunge into buying a property in HH anytime of the day...but thats provided I can afford to....
Just like everyone will love to own a property in Sentosa Cove... but not many can afford to...

I will not want to put my family into a risk of a financial crisis just because of my dream.... thats how i will prioritize my dreams vs my family...

Thanks for the advises again...

Don lose hope, some Gems out there still, and not yet discovered and polished.
Just need to open your eyes and focus... use your last bullet wisely. em02.gif

kienyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi,

May I know where is the HH sales office located? I couldn't locate from Google search. I am interested on the new projects that coming. Thanks.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi,

May I know where is the HH sales office located? I couldn't locate from Google search. I am interested on the new projects that coming. Thanks.

Its located at the clubhouse. There are signs there pointing to the Property Sales Gallery.

cybermad6969

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi folks,

i intend to visit the HH office but I dun drive. I think i can get a cab to there from Bukit indah but is it easy to get a cab at the HH office back to BI ?

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi cybermad,
not easy to get a cab. may i suggest, u negotiate with the taxi driver for two-way. cost not sure. welcome to hh.

hi folks,

i intend to visit the HH office but I dun drive. I think i can get a cab to there from Bukit indah but is it easy to get a cab at the HH office back to BI ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

hi folks,

You can get a cab from the Jusco as there is a taxi stand there. You can also call cabs and get them easily. I will call the reputable ones, if they don't call you back within 10 minutes, it means that they are on the way. When going back, just ask the sales folks to call a cab for you. If you want to take CW6, you can just do so at the foot of HH. Seems CW5 is now available at Newton circus parking.

Some links for major cities:
http://www.mycen.com.my/malaysia/taxi.html

JaderMav

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all brothers and sisters,

Please share the great things in Horizon Hills....

I'm just bought a link house at THE GREENS - 2D1....hope that i made a gd choice even though on high price...

Is there any one have a site progress photo to share?

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards
Jader

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last weekend was at shopping mall. Had a conversation with a Malay guy. We talk about soaring prices of some properties at Iskandar region. He bought a corner terrace at HH for 450k way back 2008. Told me now his unit worth 1.5 million!:eek: