• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH houses are now one of the most boring and over-priced development in the whole of Iskdandar. Last time they still can get away with poor finishing cos their only competitor was only Sutera Utama. Now with the proliferation of so many keen competition over at Medini, Sunway, East Ledang, Puteri Harbour etc, they really pale in comparsion

Jerome

HH houses are now one of the most boring and over-priced development in the whole of Iskdandar. Last time they still can get away with poor finishing cos their only competitor was only Sutera Utama. Now with the proliferation of so many keen competition over at Medini, Sunway, East Ledang, Puteri Harbour etc, they really pale in comparsion

You mean these estates are better and cheaper than horizon hills ? I thought they were way more expensive with less space , no golf , not restaurants and shops inside. I must have seen wrongly.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
These estates were definitely better than Horizon hills in finishing although they were priced about the same as Horizon Hills about 2 years ago.

You mean these estates are better and cheaper than horizon hills ? I thought they were way more expensive with less space , no golf , not restaurants and shops inside. I must have seen wrongly.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
These estates were definitely better than Horizon hills in finishing although they were priced about the same as Horizon Hills about 2 years ago.

HH is five min away to lots of makan shops of all varieties, and jusco, and tgv cinema etc.
dunno about the quality though cos never owned a unit there.

maskrider2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, my friend visited me at The Golf East Precinct. The guard simply let him in without even checking with me. Has the security become more lax?
Anyone has similar experiences?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please update your contact number ( valid ones ) with the township... a lot of the time the guards complained to me that residents don't answer calls, esp those Singapore phones who see Malaysia numbers they don't answer

Recently, my friend visited me at The Golf East Precinct. The guard simply let him in without even checking with me. Has the security become more lax?
Anyone has similar experiences?

pealee88

I did log many complaints about the existing lax of security forces of the Golf East, however not much improvements done. We may need more owners to file a case to their management team so that they take it seriously. Please email your complaints to Victor Faiz Iskandar Lee Bin Abdullah <[email protected]>.

maskrider2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please update your contact number ( valid ones ) with the township... a lot of the time the guards complained to me that residents don't answer calls, esp those Singapore phones who see Malaysia numbers they don't answer

I was supposed to bring my friend into the precinct and I happened to arrive at the guard house when I saw my friend drive up. The guard let him in almost immediately & I don't think there was any attempt to call any number to verify.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about updating my contact number with the township. May I know how I can do that?

Thanks PuteriWorld

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

You need to inform Management Office about this. The man in charge is Victor. If no feedback, then management does not know that the guard are becoming lacks.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over at CondoSingapore forum, most sing down on MY properties...
You will definitely feel very down or stupid if you read the posts in that forum...
They are trying to promote their own properties i.e. Agents pretending to be "concerned" buyers. Don't let it affect you. You bought a "house with land" freehold for the same amt. of money whereas the alternative wld. "four walls in the air". So feel good abt. YOUR decision to buy here in Nusajaya, be it Horizon Hills or on of the other developments. Be well...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have stopped talking about MY properties with my Singaporean relatives, business associates or even " investors " who know nuts about Malaysia and who still think Iskandar Malaysia is a land of only palm trees.

I repeat here again. In the year 2007- 2008 I wanted a spacious place to retire when the PAP govt import FTs into Singapore massively esp PRC/Pinoy. Many use fake degrees and gained PR. Now I see many of these PRs selling wanton mee and other food in my canteen stalls. Pek Chek.

I tried to look for houses to move into Malaysia and become FT there instead. Shit to PAP for this ( Jobs to FT, Locals go RT )

Then my business associates, relatives and many many "learned" investors who stayed in HDBs but claimed to be valuable investors advised strongly against buying into Iskandar Malaysia. I even fell out of some of them as these learned investors openly tell one another that I seem to have joined a cult. ( huh? )

All my investments double. In 3 years, ( actually less than that ), I sold one house one by one and went into further buying spree. I also buy into Singapore cheap valuable properties to protect myself though.

These "investors" friends that I know claimed to be earning S$30,000 a month as "insurance" leaders or "top property salesmen" but surprisingly, they own no properties except for HDBs and maybe 1 or 2 studio condo. Life for them never changed.

For me, I never need to worry about money anymore in my life.

Really thanks to Iskandar Malaysia for making me financially secured. And the irony is, we are only 10% into the journey! Many massive developments destined for success and stardom are still a big tract of land. I cant reveal anything here but there are still good places to invest in around Iskandar.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
many tok tok around me that they missed the opportunity to buy lei. (Landed house in jb).
while i was busying sucking e drinking straw..:p

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must be happy that there are people who don't buy. If everyone buy, imagine u have to ballot ( as if not enuff balloting in Singapore ) and do u think u have a chance? All my units purchased in the past I never went thru balloting ( heng ah ) cos I know whenever there is balloting, I sure lose

many tok tok around me that they missed the opportunity to buy lei.
while i was busying sucking e drinking straw..:p

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must be happy that there are people who don't buy. If everyone buy, imagine u have to ballot ( as if not enuff balloting in Singapore ) and do u think u have a chance? All my units purchased in the past I never went thru balloting ( heng ah ) cos I know whenever there is balloting, I sure lose

But hor, they will sing e opposite tune when ask them to buy.
Chewing hard on the straw..:p
Dun waste my time..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is always good to have some bears around. On the contrary, I find their presence comforting. When most bears become bulls, it is near the peak and time to sell! The best time to enter a market is when most bears are around. Beary good advice to all :p