• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hongkies are DOGS 香港人是狗

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good pic of my favorite kind of restaurant in PRC. Many points for you. Cheers!

That's why after PRC opened up in 1979, LKY put Hanyu Pinyin names on our ICs and passports, even his own grandson Li Hongyi.

i'm born after 1979 but i don't have hanyu pinyin name at all.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm born after 1979 but i don't have hanyu pinyin name at all.

Most likely, your parents opted out. But look at your birth cert, is your Chinese name written there in Chinese characters? If yes, then you can have Hanyu Pinyin name on your IC and passport. In those days, without Chinese word processing system, those characters are written by hand on the birth cert. My father and I were always invited by friends and relatives to KK birth cert department to write for them. (There's a red packet for that, especially big if we were also requested to name the baby.) In duplicate, as one copy would be filed by government and the other copy the family retains.

Usually, we were requested to write in Chinese brush or fountain pen instead of ballpoint, and in traditional Chinese instead of simplified Chinese. However, the name in printed Chinese characters on IC has been standardized to simplified Chinese only.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5000 years yet the Chinese are still at it :biggrin:

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBvwbshrc4Y?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBvwbshrc4Y?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This shows the standard of Chinese academics..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crazy. In San Francisco BART (MRT) adult working whites and blacks and all colors eat breakfast, lunch or dinner boxes on board. There's BART police even armed with pistols. The difference is in US, people are trusted to be considerate and they actually earn the trust by being considerate. No spiling and no littering and proper disposal. In Chinese majority society like China, HK and Singapore, the same can't be seen and can't be said. The only exception to civic conciousness is Taiwan.

We must go to the root cause of the law. It's not about eating. It's about behavior, spilling and littering as if your grandfather owns it and your maid would clean it up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely, your parents opted out. But look at your birth cert, is your Chinese name written there in Chinese characters? If yes, then you can have Hanyu Pinyin name on your IC and passport. In those days, without Chinese word processing system, those characters are written by hand on the birth cert. My father and I were always invited by friends and relatives to KK birth cert department to write for them. (There's a red packet for that, especially big if we were also requested to name the baby.) In duplicate, as one copy would be filed by government and the other copy the family retains.

Usually, we were requested to write in Chinese brush or fountain pen instead of ballpoint, and in traditional Chinese instead of simplified Chinese. However, the name in printed Chinese characters on IC has been standardized to simplified Chinese only.

Nope my chinese name in chinese characters not there just my name in dialect.

Come to think of it i wonder why wasn't my name in chinese registered. Don't know why. Most of my dad's family are quite traditional even though he speaks mostly english and dialect.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to be nominated for Taiwanese parliamentary election. They asked, can you fistfight? I replied, yes sure. They then asked, are you Taiwanese citizen? I replied, no. No case, application rejected. I went to be nominated for Singapore parliamentary election. They asked, are you Singapore citizen? I replied, sure. They then asked, do you fistfight? I replied, sure, if you don't believe me can check my police records. They said, no neeed, application rejected. :(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the part I hate.

Dog meat is GOU ROU. Just call it GOU ROU. Why call it XIANG ROU. What's so embarassing about calling a DOG a DOG?

It's not a denegrating or disguising term. There's nothing embarrassing about it in dog eating countries. It's a flattering term, as it's really more fragrant than other meats.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singing PRC anthem? I don't know beyond the first few lines. But to skip the normal queue and use the special oversea Chinese counter, you must be able write in Chinese, i.e. fill up the embarkation form in Chinese. Otherwise, the officer would send you back to join the normal long queue.

请起立!唱国歌!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dwDkWzK24ZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually dog meat is not fragrant, otherwise they won't be using lots of garlic in preparing the meat. But dog meat is most tender but heaty:o

It's not a denegrating or disguising term. There's nothing embarrassing about it in dog eating countries. It's a flattering term, as it's really more fragrant than other meats.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually dog meat is not fragrant, otherwise they won't be using lots of garlic in preparing the meat. But dog meat is most tender but heaty:o

Heaty, yes. But garlic, I don't know. It's delicious but heaty because dog is very active, just about the only animal that needs to stick out its tongue to cool itself. But the muscular activity makes its meat lean and tender if you cook it right.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you go market during dog eating season, the stench can cause one to vomit. Normally, have to cover the meat with a thick layer of garlic during pre cooking (steaming the meat), then bbq or steam boat.

Heaty, yes. But garlic, I don't know. It's delicious but heaty because dog is very active, just about the only animal that needs to stick out its tongue to cool itself. But the muscular activity makes its meat lean and tender if you cook it right.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you go market during dog eating season, the stench can cause one to vomit. Normally, have to cover the meat with a thick layer of garlic during pre cooking (steaming the meat), then bbq or steam boat.

If you ask any modern ladies to go to wet markets shopping for any meat, all will vomit or fuck you upside down, not the sexual way of fucking. :wink:

All raw meats have stenches.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i do see is the increasing arrogance of Chinks. Their heads have grown really big and they will not be able to carry it through the next century.
It has happened countless times in Chinese history and it will happen again.

It is a country that will mess itself up due to one stupid reason or another... god knows what it will be. The fact remains that Chinks are less evolved than other beings and i am glad for not being one :smile:

Honkies are running dogs of their past colonial masters... Sinkies are (60.1%) running dogs for their PAP masters... Chinks are stray dogs that pee and poop everywhere.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What i do see is the increasing arrogance of Chinks. Their heads have grown really big and they will not be able to carry it through the next century.

It is a country that will mess itself up due to one stupid reason or another... god knows what it will be. The fact remains that Chinks are less evolved than other beings and i am glad for not being one :smile:

Honkies are running dogs of their past colonial masters... Sinkies are (60.1%) running dogs for their PAP masters... Chinks are stray dogs that pee and poop everywhere.

Chinks and Inks are despised by default for one reason, the law of averages. In any society, usually there's 20% on top and 80% below. Given the China and India population, the 80% comprise the biggest in the world, almost half of all the undeducated and uncultured in the whole world.

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree with you guys.

[video=youtube;qfNuimV29GI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNuimV29GI[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

umm actually what's the reason for your rant here? He was insulting HK ppl whom are chinese not your race whatever it is.

I'm proud to be chinese though. The race that managed to survive all the shit throughout history and still survives today. What's rome today? What's mongolia today?

Conquered hostile places like indonesia, mudland, thailand. Peaceful so that if you live in a majority chinese country and are not a chinese you get very little discrimination. Also being chinese teaches you to be self reliant and have both feet on the ground unlike malays or indians or whites that complain of racism due to their own incompetence or think they are special all becos of their race. If you're chinese you do it the hard way you work hard but in the end you'll succeed cos nothing can replace that.

Do you see any of these factors? Nope of course not. Everybody only knows how to look at the -ve side of chinese ppl and ignore all their positive traits that i have listed here.

I don't blame the china ppl for being more arrogant. Fact of the matter is that anyone in their position would act that way. If let's say a poor country ok mali which is a poor african country one of the poorest in the world were to become just like china one day do you think they would act arrogant? Of course they would. Are americans arrogant? Are europeans arrogant? Of course they are. Some of them behave like kings when they visit asian countries. The arrogant white man in singapore isn't anything unusual cos they really act like that BUT do you take offence at that? I would say most likely no.

It's a good thing that Beijing person talked about hk ppl being british dogs. Now what he said is pretty offensive but it does have an element of truth in it. By taking up western culture and speaking english it has created this hierachy for many nationalities the world over of snobbery. Now we have asians or non whites in various countries looking down on their own race that cannot speak english or don't practice western culture. A typical example would be the philippines. Filippinos are dark skinned ppl just like the indonesians but just that they probably speak better english and have anglo and spanish last names yet by and large they are brown skinned folks. Yet these ppl wear the butt skin of the white men and act like white ppl towards other brown skinned and other non white ppls. The same thing can be seen in singaporeans and ABCs and other western educated chinese.

China can actually replace or stand tall among the white nations while weaker nations can only wear the butt skin of the white man to feel superior.