• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HK MILF Married Ex-Boyfriend of Eons! Got Hope for Samsters to their Marry O/A Levels Sweetheart SPGS!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK Actress Daisy Wu, 48, Breaks Barbie Hsu's "Record" By Marrying Ex-Boyfriend From 32 Years Ago​

HK Actress Daisy Wu, 48, Breaks Barbie Hsu's Record By Marrying Ex-Boyfriend From 32 Years Ago

BY

ILSA CHAN

Published April 13, 2022
Updated April 13, 2022
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
If you are inspired by Taiwanese star Barbie Hsu’s love story with her new husband Korean DJ Koo Jun Yup, an ex-boyfriend whom she dated 20 years ago, wait until you read about former Hongkong actress Daisy Wu’s. own decade-spanning fairy tale.
The 48-year-old, who became a household name after starring in 2000 Taiwanese idol drama Spicy Fresh Teacher, recently tied the knot with her first love, Alan Kwok, 55, whom she used to date... 32 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT​

Tourism Fiji
Be rejuvenated by Fiji
SPONSORED BY TOURISM FIJI
Learn More
OBA_TRANS.png

When interviewed by Taiwanese media, Daisy said: "We met in 1990, and we have a happy ending 32 years later. To us, this is the beginning of happiness.”
This is her third marriage and Alan’s second.
Their wedding photos were also taken at the square in front of Tsim Sha Tsui Cultural Center, the same place where they snapped a pic together in 1990.

• A vintage pic of the couple from 1990 (Photo: Apple Daily)

A vintage pic of the couple from 1990 (Photo: Apple Daily)​

Like Barbie, Daisy and Alan’s love story sounds straight out of a rom-com.

ADVERTISEMENT​

The pair met at an event in 1990 when Daisy was just 16. It was love at first sight and the young couple started dating on Valentine’s Day. They were in an on-off relationship for five years before going their separate ways in 1995.
    Daisy said she was deeply in love with Alan and remembers everything he said and did during the time they were together.
    Over the last 20 years, she tried searching for him in hope of reconnecting with him, but to no avail.
    “I even tried searching for him in the ICQ and MSN [instant messaging] era, but I couldn’t find him. At the time I thought he must be an olden day person, so he would not use such software,” she said.
  • Reconnected via Facebook

Reconnected via Facebook​

Unlike Barbie, who reconnected with DJ Koo because she was still using the same phone number from 20 years ago, Daisy quipped that Alan, who works in the telecommunications industry, had changed his "800 times".

ADVERTISEMENT​

She would later find Alan on Facebook, and by the time they met again, both had ended their respective marriages.
    "It’s like we are in a different lifetime. He is the only person I admire, and we are better people when we are together," she said.
    Daisy considers herself to be a very strong, independent person, and has never been with a man who could make her feel at ease.
    "Only him,” she said. “After spending 20 years apart, all the feelings we had for each other is still in our hearts. We are very fortunate that we are the best versions of ourselves when we met again.”
  • Daisy in Spicy Fresh Teacher

Daisy in Spicy Fresh Teacher​

After spending 10 years in Taiwan, Daisy, who was once dubbed a “young Maggie Cheung” by the media, retired from showbiz and returned to Hongkong in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT​

Taiwan Tourism Board
    Green adventures in Taiwan
    SPONSORED BY TAIWAN TOURISM BOARD
    Learn More
    OBA_TRANS.png

She is currently working in the insurance industry and has a 12-year-old son and a 10-year-old daughter from her second marriage.
    Photos: Apple Daily, Sinchew

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, O & A Levels sweethearts but I lost touch with all of them because no whatsapp or email back then.

O Levels
  • First love was a failure. In the beginning, many people chased her, I also felt lucky that she chose me. However, she left me when I didn't do well in my studies (I am serious). I only held her hands and never kissed. I guess she was more pragmatic and mature than me.

• Got a girl a year young than me from a strict family, we really liked each other. When I got to stay back in school for additional class (for weaker students), she would wait for me and loitered around the corridors to see me in class, and I was so happy to see her from the windows, then we took bus home together. Back then, I no ball to tell her that I liked her a lot, she was the first girl in my life who was good to me. After grad, I met her again but she was cold to me... ...

• When I was in sec four, there was a junior two years younger than me. She got vitiligo but she was full of self-confidence, really friendly and kind to be with. She was very smart, good-figured and warm. Too bad she got a nonsense buddy who came between us, or else we could had been closer. Of course, looking back, she is a lawyer now, I am not good enough for her anyway.

A Levels
  • Got a rock-climbing girl who got a large mole, average looking, but super nice to me, like a wife. Always there to care about me when I was down. She came from a rich family, so I didn't dare to be too close to her. I wished to run into her again, because she warmed the cockles of my heart.

• Got an anorexia girl who was very sweet but her friends were always a barrier for me to know her more. Once I hit her chest during PE and she was in pain briefly, I wished I could rub her chest to make her feel better, but she kept saying it's ok and smiled at me. Like a swollen vagina after sex, I guess it was a bit painful, but a nice feeling for her. Years later, I came across her with her boyfriend in Taka.

• Lastly, got a feminist girl let me drew her portrait. Not chio, but I drew her until more chio, so I touched her heart.

Was in the spring
And spring became the summer

Who'd have believed you'd come along
Hands, touching hands
Reaching out, touching me, touching you

Sweet Caroline
Good times never seemed so good

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women above 35 tend to find men to get married when they have no value (either financially or physicall)

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think almost 100% of samsters sweetheart already lao soh now KNN
My uncle was a late boomer in this aspect. At gce all level he was onlee keen in doing disturbing people by doing gangsta walk and chasing fashions rather than chasing girls KNN he onlee started to think of chasing girls during the temporary gce air level enrolment during transition to the polytechnic and officiallee started holding girls hand at 18+ but once started is countless liao as my uncle was 1 grade below edison Chen in looks. All my uncle sweethearts that as far as he still can find in fb already lao soh. Some even up lorlee before 50 :frown:

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, O & A Levels sweethearts but I lost touch with all of them because no whatsapp or email back then.

O Levels
  • First love was a failure. In the beginning, many people chased her, I also felt lucky that she chose me. However, she left me when I didn't do well in my studies (I am serious). I only held her hands and never kissed. I guess she was more pragmatic and mature than me.

• Got a girl a year young than me from a strict family, we really liked each other. When I got to stay back in school for additional class (for weaker students), she would wait for me and loitered around the corridors to see me in class, and I was so happy to see her from the windows, then we took bus home together. Back then, I no ball to tell her that I liked her a lot, she was the first girl in my life who was good to me. After grad, I met her again but she was cold to me... ...

• When I was in sec four, there was a junior two years younger than me. She got vitiligo but she was full of self-confidence, really friendly and kind to be with. She was very smart, good-figured and warm. Too bad she got a nonsense buddy who came between us, or else we could had been closer. Of course, looking back, she is a lawyer now, I am not good enough for her anyway.

A Levels
  • Got a rock-climbing girl who got a large mole, average looking, but super nice to me, like a wife. Always there to care about me when I was down. She came from a rich family, so I didn't dare to be too close to her. I wished to run into her again, because she warmed the cockles of my heart.

• Got an anorexia girl who was very sweet but her friends were always a barrier for me to know her more. Once I hit her chest during PE and she was in pain briefly, I wished I could rub her chest to make her feel better, but she kept saying it's ok and smiled at me. Like a swollen vagina after sex, I guess it was a bit painful, but a nice feeling for her. Years later, I came across her with her boyfriend in Taka.

• Lastly, got a feminist girl let me drew her portrait. Not chio, but I drew her until more chio, so I touched her heart.

Was in the spring

Hands, touching hands

Sweet Caroline

Damn, the vocals still so good

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

O Levels

A Levels

Was in the spring

Hands, touching hands

Sweet Caroline

His ET song was the rage back in those days.