• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hongkies are DOGS 香港人是狗

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japs Better ?

You guys are very sick people. :mad:

Anyway, to tell my frank feeling, I think HK people speaking HK Cantonese are even louder and cruder than PRC speaking PRC Chinese.

Hongkies are fed up with PRC ? A Hongkonger whom I know is a nice guy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys are very sick people. :mad:

Anyway, to tell my frank feeling, I think HK people speaking HK Cantonese are even louder and cruder than PRC speaking PRC Chinese.

There's nothing wrong with eating any animal whose back faces the sky. For me, I adore cats and want to keep them as pets one day, dat's why I never eat them. But I don't think I will ever keep a rabbit or dog as a pet. Hence, they are "par for the course", or "fair game".

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Hongkongies are Dog, then mainland chinese are GREEDY PIG.That's make perfect. 猪狗不如。

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
the male commentator really frank and unrestrained, the dogs, traitors and despicable words all come out to describe Hongkies.

The "professor" dresses, looks and sounds just like a typical uncouth PRC man you see in the streets of Singapore. There are more in Mainland China itself. He should be looking inward and reflect on the PRC people themselves than on the more successful overseas Chinese.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
海外华桥是革命的母亲!
[video=youtube;QCmOOylI4_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCmOOylI4_c[/video]

Chinese see Chinese Singaporeans as Nanyang Chinese. (even lower class than Hong Kong!!!) Because Sinkees cannot speak Mandarin properly too

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Tiger With Wings

海外华桥是革命的母亲!
[video=youtube;QCmOOylI4_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCmOOylI4_c[/video]

flying_tiger_avg_tshirt-p235856610640847523z7tqq_400.jpg

That's what I told UY (uncle yap) about 里应外合. And once, Dr Sun was outside of the control of the evil Ching, he was 如虎添翼 a tiger with added wings. LOL Flying Tigers !

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese see Chinese Singaporeans as Nanyang Chinese. (even lower class than Hong Kong!!!) Because Sinkees cannot speak Mandarin properly too

But, the northern Chinese speak a mixed barbarian's Han language. Now, I think they are beginning to realise that they are not 'the real' Hua Xia people. The language of 华夏 Hua Xia or 商 Shang cannot be 北语 Mandarin because it was almost 一万八千里。

晋国语 Jin language is what we, Hokkiens speak today.

晋 = 赵 Zhao + 微 Wei + 韩 Han

The southern languages are closer to this video here :

[video=youtube;VIkQSuZbbt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIkQSuZbbt0[/video]

Foochowese is nee and sung as in Japanese's ni and san. The old language was Nis and Soom ?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
孔窖獸!(Creature in the cellar) 您出口未免太過火了吧?但是您也是非常的對呀!中國人不用普通話就是狗,講的非常好,講的非常對,講的非常妙!您北京人講北京話就是狗,因為北京人都講北京話!各省份都有各自省份的土話,但講普通話听起來都模模糊糊的,好比口里含著狗屎還是含著狗鞭!那麼您生為中國人,講普通話都帶著鄉腔,那麼就不是普通話了嘛?那么您就是狗,您就是一條名符其實的中國狗!那麼您所有大陸同胞也都是狗!那你們全國上下都是狗,那叫你們做中國狗應當适合不過了吧?還有,國外土生土長華僑都是華人不是中國人,所以我們講的是華語,不是普通話!所以您這套中國人不講普通話就是狗是非常的對,因為你們中國國內沒人,只有狗,您老人家現在當紅,就是史上最高名望的孔公狗!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mandarin Chinese as we know it today is actually Manchurian Pekinese as standardized by Qing Emperor Kangxi when he adopted the policy of Man-Han one family one country. It was the second biggest standardization of Chinese all across China after Emperor Qin Shihuang standardized traditional Chinese characters. Ironically, both Qin and Qing were not credited for that but Han took the credit all the way. Mao Zedong after CCP victory over ROC standardized simplified characters because as wishing to speed up the learning process for illiterate kids and as a calligrapher himself, ordered the standardization. It's nothing new, in existence for centuries, mostly used by calligraphers as short hand calligraphy. The only difference made then was that the whole set was standardized. People like Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping all the way to as recent as Wen Jiabao and Hu Jintao never spoke in the standard Chinese dictionary prounciation and tones.

Japan after rising from the ashes of WW2 defeat also recalibered their mixed usage of Japanese kana and Chinese characters independently. That resulted in some Chinese characters and Japanese kanji being written a bit differently, simplified in a different style, missing or adding a stroke or dot.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandarin Chinese as we know it today is actually Manchurian Pekinese as standardized by Qing Emperor Kangxi when he adopted the policy of Man-Han one family one country. It was the second biggest standardization of Chinese all across China after Emperor Qin Shihuang standardized traditional Chinese characters. Ironically, both Qin and Qing were not credited for that but Han took the credit all the way. Mao Zedong after CCP victory over ROC standardized simplified characters because as wishing to speed up the learning process for illiterate kids and as a calligrapher himself, ordered the standardization. It's nothing new, in existence for centuries, mostly used by calligraphers as short hand calligraphy. The only difference made then was that the whole set was standardized. People like Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping all the way to as recent as Wen Jiabao and Hu Jintao never spoke in the standard Chinese dictionary prounciation and tones.

Japan after rising from the ashes of WW2 defeat also recalibered their mixed usage of Japanese kana and Chinese characters independently. That resulted in some Chinese characters and Japanese kanji being written a bit differently, simplified in a different style, missing or adding a stroke or dot.

chinese_precursors.gif

chinese_obi_text.gif

It's more like Shang that did not take the credit rather than the rest of the later dynasties. And they should all call this Shang writings ? Chopsticks are invented by the last emperor of Shang.

chinese_obi_rebus.gif

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese characters were invented even before Xia. Huangdi ordered Changjie to stylize the warring and trekking symbols into characters after unfication of Chinese tribes. Yes, it evolved into a set written language by the time of Shang. By the time of Zhou, it became more than language, it became literature, then culture. The word for culture in Chinese is 文化 meaning evolution of words.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dragon Vs Dog

883d8931998fe923e9c4af70.jpg

So far, only 甲骨文 oracle bone writing was Shang. But, Hua Xia was still a mythical dynasty which has not been proven yet - no ruins found to date. Xia was a dynasty in written records of later dynasties. Some people say that Xia could be Shang instead. But, some doubt so.

The below drawings of clan's totems was Xia or Chou ? I think they are most likely from Chou.

images

296674625453280620.jpg

images