• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park Protest ~ Reuters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you've misinterpreted Bridget Welsh's comment. Sinkies (the 60%) voted for the PAP because of fear. Fear of change, fear of what-if negative scenarios, fear of votes being tracked, fear of housing prices plunging once the opposition takes over a ward.

That fear is dissipating.

You have under estimated the sinkieness of sinkies... many still got the primitive sinkie thinking that going for protest will get caught by police.. what a low life sinkie thinking.. that is why i stay away from sinkie.. getting near them is an insult to me for being a human being.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Confirmed: Massive turnout at Hong Lim Park

Many critics often complained that the WP are SILENT in parliament. Now is the chance for the SG masses to demonstrate CLEARLY to the PAP what they think of LHL's white paper. Any turnout less than the PE/BE WP rallies would signal to the PAP to go FULL STEAM AHEAD for 6.9 million population. And SINKIES better "TIAM TIAM" from henceforth.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly! All these opposition supporters behaves like a bunch of lunatics wanting to destroy the prosperous and peaceful Singapore. I suggest we export all these oppo supporters to Myanmar and let them rot there!

Why every time Samantha posts, this Dirty Ah Neh will follow his kachng??? Go back and rot in India lah!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let's keep a tally.

sam: 30
deaththreat: 300-400
eatshitndie: 300

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Rain or shine, I believe every Singaporean who hated PAP to the core will turn up at Hong Lim Park on a cozy Saturday afternoon. We will be there with all international media.

I suggest Sam's forum do a blackout between 4pm to 7pm to show support of protest.
TOC will be there to do live streaming.

SBF blackout how are we gonna know what's happening? Don't like TOC leh.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100,000/3,500,000 = 2.8% of the true blue sinkie population.

Much of the population is either hard at work, doing overtime or giving tuition to their kids and kids definitely don't go. And locally born Singaporeans are not that many.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Much of the population is either hard at work, doing overtime or giving tuition to their kids and kids definitely don't go. And locally born Singaporeans are not that many.

They seem to have plenty of time when it comes to queuing for the latest mobile phones.

68,000 sinkies registered with singtel for the new iPhone 5 in Sep 2012.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reuters piece on today's main event

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-singapore-politics-idUSBRE91E07520130215

ED1B09CE-F845-4AF1-A821-24F56048BFE4-330-000000739ED52AD6_zpsd6499433.jpg

Last edited:

Lanchiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should generate lots of publicity in the news tonight. Will be an interesting gauge on the level of dissatisfaction the general public has for the ruling party.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He will probably send in the tanks Tian Amen style...

Different era brother. If he does that, the international community will know within minutes. They can't afford the risk. The backlash they will get with the power of the Internet.