• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park Protest ~ Reuters.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Confirmed: Massive turnout at Hong Lim Park

You will see the army boys joining the protest. You think everyone report to LKY? my foot!

He made a promise. See how he will keep it. Ng Chee Meng Air Force CDF. Maybe he will use the air force.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will the Army be brought in LKY?

Will these above and below happen?

Secret Squirrel Informant: Just came back from Chua Chu Kang "aeroplane" road....and guess what I saw, a long column of tanks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will these above and below happen?

Secret Squirrel Informant: Just came back from Chua Chu Kang "aeroplane" road....and guess what I saw, a long column of tanks.

Oooh how scary. I want to see them try a Tiananmen. :rolleyes:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope this won't be the same case as that "Occupy Raffles place" thinggy. A thousand or so said they would be turning up and it ended with less then 10 guys. There were more pigeons then protesters that day.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

" If 100 PRC drivers can scare the shit out of PAP, 5000 Singaporeans will certain make LHL's heart flutter not to mention this will be captured worldwide attention "

Please lah PAP only know how to bully sinkie .. Ah tiong ? Of course PAP carry china balls :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why should I do a "blackout" just because 30 odd people are going to have a picnic at Hong Lim?

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should I do a "blackout" just because 30 odd people are going to have a picnic at Hong Lim?

Exactly! All these opposition supporters behaves like a bunch of lunatics wanting to destroy the prosperous and peaceful Singapore. I suggest we export all these oppo supporters to Myanmar and let them rot there!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

" If 100 PRC drivers can scare the shit out of PAP, 5000 Singaporeans will certain make LHL's heart flutter not to mention this will be captured worldwide attention "

Please lah PAP only know how to bully sinkie .. Ah tiong ? Of course PAP carry china balls :wink:

100,000 and I'd be impressed.

Tens-of-thousands-of-Hong-007.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly! All these opposition supporters behaves like a bunch of lunatics wanting to destroy the prosperous and peaceful Singapore. I suggest we export all these oppo supporters to Myanmar and let them rot there!

Myanmar is a democracy unlike Singapore fool

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

without wp supporters the turn out will be very low.

gay rights movement got more partipants. pinky.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today is 7th day of cny, mayb I go c c look look before my Lou hei