• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle Stall - Singapore Michelin Guide x 1 STAR

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle Stall - Singapore Michelin Guide x 1 S

Anyone started the stopwatch yet; rental will the eventually be the bane of his business in no time. I seen this happened too many a times.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle Stall - Singapore Michelin Guide x 1 S

Happened to walk pass his new shop. Inside was full, with a queue outside stretching all the way to the main road. Somewhere along the queue was a sign that say need to wait at least an hour from that point.

If I not wrong, each plate of chicken noodle in new shop is $3.80(?) instead of $2 in Smith Road hawker centre.

$3.80 for a plate of chicken noodle is not expensive.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this halal or not?
Looks unappetising.. gimme ayam perchik anytime.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After michelin award, price will soar for no reason.
Same food same taste, price soar just because of angmo endorsement???

Why we asian need angmo endorsed to be recognized???:mad:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

After michelin award, price will soar for no reason.
Same food same taste, price soar just because of angmo endorsement???

Why we asian need angmo endorsed to be recognized???:mad:

Because AMDK and Ang Moh are the best

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Over my dead body to queue for more than 5 mins for any food, mitchellin not withstanding.

BTW, you forgot to CHOP!!
When will you keep your promise to CHOP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw the boss already opened a branch somewhere.....quick to cash in

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope he bought the whole place n not just rent. Tat way he is insulated from rent rises

when i saw Harry Chua sitting next to Ah Chan ( i worried for ah Chan and irene ):*:

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

st_20161029_eqliao1e5r_2703429.jpg

photo775810195219654603.jpg

491b6a3ab5944ba4ae6e5c69cf0250dd_Hawker+Chan+78+Smith+Street+Shop+Front.jpg

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone started the stopwatch yet; rental will the eventually be the bane of his business in no time. I seen this happened too many a times.

As long as the rentals can be passed on to patrons, the party shall continue.